• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HongKong despise Singapore Openly.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
super delay in hong kong mtr

19afb547f3f8608940ce82bfe53f17a6.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I think you miss this out very conveniently:

The big housing guys can do battle for the upper hand but when it comes to the lower level Hongkees should just keep quiet because they are outranked by Singapore blue collar workers who live in bigger houses.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
next flat ..20 years

AbandonedKowloonSardineCans.jpg
That's what housing looks like without the PAP.

This is what housing looks like with the PAP in charge :

Bukit-Panjang-blk-607-624.jpg

How can anyone living in those disgusting, filthy shoeboxes have a right to criticise anyone living in a beautiful HDB estate.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
beautiful fragrant harbor beach houses

_68109201_rubbish2.jpg

60e8c13db55688c6982f6503d936d9aa.jpg

stop boasting about your mtr lah
nothing to boast about
check your own backyard first...choi!!!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
The big housing guys can do battle for the upper hand but when it comes to the lower level Hongkees should just keep quiet because they are outranked by Singapore blue collar workers who live in bigger houses.

Why should they? It is about the capabilities of the blue-collar staffs, It is due to them (including the management) that MTR system run smoothly. When you are capable, you can speak louder. Housing is just a shelter for the person and it has nothing to do with being capable.

In sg, the whole lot are useless. I think that the poster who posted about housing find no way to bring Sg up in the contaxt of MRT system and the running of it, so he using housing as a lame and pathetic piece to argue about it.

I guess facts and truth win the day.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why should they? It is about the capabilities of the blue-collar staffs, It is due to them (including the management) that MTR system run smoothly. When you are capable, you can speak louder. Housing is just a shelter for the person and it has nothing to do with being capable.

In sg, the whole lot are useless. I think that the poster who posted about housing find no way to bring Sg up in the contaxt of MRT system and the running of it, so he using housing as a lame and pathetic piece to argue about it.

haha only mrt talk so much
talk about life in general lah
don't hide under mrt and fuck people
look at your own backyard and see trm or not??

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.todayonline.com/voices/allow-hks-mtr-corp-enter-singapores-rail-market

Given that there continue to be breakdowns on the Singapore MRT network (“Power trip causes rush-hour chaos, blackouts at 3 MRT lines, LRT network”; April 26), I suggest Hong Kong’s MTR Corporation be allowed to enter the rail market here.

MTR Corporation operates and owns railways in cities worldwide, including Beijing, Shenzhen and Hangzhou, as well as Melbourne, London and Stockholm. It has an excellent operation record, with trains arriving on schedule 99.9 per cent of the time, according to the Hong Kong-listed company’s annual report for the past year.

(They must be doing something very right, they are so good that they have lines in other countries. I do not see MRT having lines in other countries)

The 2015 annual report also states: “In Sweden, MTRS recorded excellent operational performance in 2015, setting record-breaking levels for punctuality across all metro lines in Stockholm.”

One reason for the high performance rate of MTR’s rail operations in Hong Kong is that it spent more than HK$7 billion (S$1.2 billion) on maintaining, renewing and upgrading its Hong Kong network last year.

It has the deep financial pockets to acquire equity stakes and operating rights in foreign railways. If the rail industry here were to be opened up to more operators, MTR Corporation could be a strong contender for taking over some of the networks here.

At the very least, the company could be engaged to advise on our plans to improve rail reliability.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Just go to HK for a week and come back and tell me they do things better than Singapore. Apart from the areas where rich live the rest of the country is one big slum. It's filthy, decaying and lawless.

That's what happens without the PAP in charge.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha only mrt talk so much
talk about life in general lah
don't hide under mrt and fuck people
look at your own backyard and see trm or not??

This thread is about MRT lines. It is not about other stuffs.

I spotted intense inferiority complex suffering by trying to bring out other stuffs to talk about which is unrelated to this thread. Why is it that so many inferiority complex sufferers like to come to this forum to seek treatment. This forum is for discussion only and not for treatment.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
still continue to boast!!!
don't forget the earliest pioneers mrt are the honkies
fartup arrogant gp of workers ever !!!
and see what they have done to Singapore mrt!!!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go to HK for a week and come back and tell me they do things better than Singapore. Apart from the areas where rich live the rest of the country is one big slum. It's filthy, decaying and lawless.

That's what happens without the PAP in charge.

This thread is about MRT lines so the discussion is on that only. Bring other stuffs out so as to look good is just a reflection of inferiority complex suffering.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread is about MRT lines. It is not about other stuffs.

I spotted intense inferiority complex suffering by trying to bring out other stuffs to talk about which is unrelated to this thread. Why is it that so many inferiority complex suffer like to come to this forum to seek treatment. This forum is for discussion only and not for treatment.

typical honkie mentality
side track the discussion and focus only on their penile mtr