• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HongKong despise Singapore Openly.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hong kong a city of cardboarders

1.jpg

74fb4b1e-92b4-11e7-b116-f4507ff9df92_image_hires_181149.JPG

d6a5dc24-9c11-11e7-9b91-f74e36ea6345_1280x720_183652.JPG
7a6f301c-9ad7-11e7-a089-5a7a21c623ca_1280x720_151759.JPG

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah but that doesn't mean they can string a coherent argument together. They may be just braying like donkeys.
That was what I was trying to string based on houses and speaking up. You are trying your best to string it together an incoherent statement from a illogical user.

If Hong Kong people live in small houses and unable to speak up against others.

why they can run a better mrt system than the one in SG who live in bigger houses?

I thought it is about who run a better met system and not about who living in whatever houses. Or who is the tip of the pekingese order. Does that mean the one who is at the top of the pekingese order can't run the mrt system?

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was what I was trying to string based on houses and speaking up. You are trying your best to string it together an incoherent statement from a illogical user.

If Hong Kong people live in small houses and unable to speak up against others.

why they can run a better mrt system than the one in SG who live in bigger houses?

I thought it is about who run a better met system and not about who living in whatever houses. Or who is the tip of the pekingese order. Does that mean the one who is at the top of the pekingese order can't run the mrt system?

Calm down!

You kenna usual smoke and more smoke from those who need to find specks in other eyes so the beam in your own eye will not feel so bad.
Usual tricks from those buggers.
No more
No less

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Singapore oppositions and activists can't sting foreign press is with a little help from a friend.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hongkies were pleasingly mute while sucking amdk cocks when they were under colonial rule, but becum vocal when under chink rule. and they will gladly talk shit about any other cuntry under chink rule.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hongkies were pleasingly mute while sucking amdk cocks when they were under colonial rule, but becum vocal when under chink rule. and they will gladly talk shit about any other cuntry under chink rule.

They have a choice but 70% Sinkies keep sucking the same dick with absolute mute.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

First of all the MTR isn't that much better than SMRT. It has its share of problems too.

Secondly the people who run the MTR don't live in shoeboxes they are relatively well off. If one of those shoebox dwellers was in charge the MTR would be an almighty disaster.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as i’ve posted before, a few words on tripadvisor about hk’s mtr are adequate.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294217-d7906277-r293217643-MTR-Hong_Kong.html

“Convenient and clean, but breakdown happens quite frequently”
Reviewed July 28, 2015
“All stations were equipped with platform screen doors or automatic platform gates except Hung Hom Station, East Rail LIne stations and Ma On Shan Line stations. The system covers most of the attractions, and it's really convenient to interchange lines in the MTR: just need to walk to the opposite platform for most interchange stations. But there's one thing that the MTR could make it better: During my stay in HK, I had experienced 3 breakdowns. It would be better if the MTR could try to increase the stability of the system.”

there are frequent breakdowns with the mtr, but they just don’t report them as hongkies are immune and desensitized to these breakdowns.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all the MTR isn't that much better than SMRT. It has its share of problems too.

Secondly the people who run the MTR don't live in shoeboxes they are relatively well off. If one of those shoebox dwellers was in charge the MTR would be an almighty disaster.

Oh.. so you know the MTR staffs well enough to even know where they live and what type of housing they stay in?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
honkies are damned sarcastic and caustic people unlike the gentle and kind singaporeans.

It is not that Hong Kongers are sarcastic people. They are just telling the facts. Singaporeans are not kind and gentle, they are just too lousy and fucked up to have anything to boost about.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Oh.. so you know the MTR staffs well enough to even know where they live and what type of housing they stay in?

The management team of MTR is on the net. Just google and tell me which one lives in a shoebox.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
The management team of MTR is on the net. Just google and tell me which one lives in a shoebox.
I am referring to the blue-collar work staffs of MTR too. Obviously, The percentage of the workforce living in shoebox is much higher than those in sg and they can run the MTR system well.

I guess with the comparison to sg's 100% mrt staffs who live in a bugger housing can't perform their work well. Mind you, the blue-collar workstaff of sg MRT live in bigger housing.

Let's look at the management, let's assume that MTR management live in big housing and sg's MRT management live in big housing too. Why do the MTR management able to run the system much much better than sg ones. Housing is not the variable to determine the working capabilities of the staffs.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not interested in the lower level riff raff I'm referring to the people who run the show.

I think you miss this out very conveniently:
Let's look at the management, let's assume that MTR management live in big housing and sg's MRT management live in big housing too. Why do the MTR management able to run the system much much better than sg ones. Housing is not the variable to determine the working capabilities of the staffs.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is not that Hong Kongers are sarcastic people. They are just telling the facts. Singaporeans are not kind and gentle, they are just too lousy and fucked up to have anything to boost about.

honkies have the loudest vulval mouths in the world - from the ghettoes to vancover to perth.the honkies are the worst behaved creatures on earth.and their vulval Cantonese stinks to high heaven.just look at their faces...they tell. They are shitty cheats..

the+good+the+bad+and+the+ugly+2.gif

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
honkies have the loudest vulval mouths in the world - from the ghettoes to vancover to perth.the honkies are the worst behaved creatures on earth.and their vulval Cantonese stinks to high heaven.just look at their faces...they tell.

The Hong Konger gives the 100% accurate facts about their MTR system and your sg's mrt system. Undeniable truth.