• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong McDonald’s sells pig toy missing from S’pore set

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I fail to understand is why yellow sinkies are willing to patronise an outlet that sells halal food in the first place. It's a cruel way of killing animals for consumption.

yes i agree, junk food in singapore sxxks cock because of muslim. who is the evil chinese bastard rich people who made junk food halal. may his family die in earthquake.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I used the nick "Sam Leong" because I used to live in Sam Leong Mansion.
any1 staying here? ...

sam_leong_mansion_00001.JPG

<embed src="http://img.st701.com/cms/property/condodir/swf/samleongmansion.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="500" height="250"></embed>

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yellow Sinkies refers to those with a yellow skin tone. A Singaporean of Jap or Korean descent would be included in this definition.

It's interesting how you suddenly disassociate yourself from Chinese Culture when I point out how fucked up it really is. :p

As for me you can call me whatever you damned well please. I couldn't care less. :rolleyes:

Yellow skin are people with liver problem. I have never seen a yellow skin before.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhhh.. Thailand got world cup WAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!

why ah why ah?????
Because Thai people got balls to deal with their govt.:cool:

I know where they got the "balls" from - tiffiny girls have been complaining that they were cheated.