• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hong Kong is finished.....

wuvotaho

LOL, now that the chicoms have "showhand", hongkies "give me freedom or give me death" heroes are nowhere to be found.
all heroes will be dead first.
and after ten years nobody will remember them
but if you smart guy and didn't want to be dead, you will stay at home and watch hot girls on best webcam site - https://sexcam.bar/

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
20200605_230846.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wohhh... u are amazingly clever...

ok lah... then most thing i think are not right and u think is right but truly is not what u think is right and at times is wrong....

你到地说什么....
keep searching for the answer. don't accept everything as true 1st. that's all. nothing profound. If someone say Greenlane char kuay teow the best you 100% start following? That's what religions and political ideologies ask you to do. No big deal... But people will argue about char kuay teow, but won't argue when being sent off to die.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errrr... uncle... how come u know what i dont know that i was raise this way and u are raised yr way that is not my way.

What is the good way to raise to be yr way which is not the good way I am raised and hope to raise from the way u hve been raise....

Meanwhile enjoy the way they sing this way...

Or this stairway to heaven...

thanks, but I don't really like rock much... :thumbsup:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what religions and political ideologies ask you to do.

Yes, to a certain extent i agree with u. Those who were born into the faith tend to just follow wat their parents did. But tat also does not mean everyone follows the scripture blindly especially the Quran. Every ramadhan the Masjid would conduct the recitation/interpretation of the Quran. Classes were conducted and Q&A follows. So basically most of us aware why the do and the donts. I like discussion with those converts. Especially matsellah converts. Well educated professionals and they know why Islam is the perfect religion. :thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, to a certain extent i agree with u. Those who were born into the faith tend to just follow wat their parents did. But tat also does not mean everyone follows the scripture blindly especially the Quran. Every ramadhan the Masjid would conduct the recitation/interpretation of the Quran. Classes were conducted and Q&A follows. So basically most of us aware why the do and the donts. I like discussion with those converts. Especially matsellah converts. Well educated professionals and they know why Islam is the perfect religion. :thumbsup:
one thing I think I never made clear before and that is my fault. In sinkieland, islam is one of the "less religious" religions. This would be your experience. I also have some experiences like that. There is more common sense in Islam in sinkieland specifically. Go some other country and it goes from one of the more attentive and logical ones to one of the laziest and self-righteous. It depends on the group you are with. If you contrast Islam in sinkieland and Islam in Saudi Arabia, it is not the same thing. They have the same name, same rituals, same scriptures, but are practised very differently. The danger in that is that it is very easy to be criticized by Saudis for watering down their religion which they believe they are the masters of and the rest are only imitators following.

Maybe it's because Islam is in the minority in sinkieland that's why it tries to be better. I once spoke to a Chinese friend and he said he's happy to be with Chinese people as long as they are the minority in the country. Maybe that's the same thing. :laugh:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE CUNTRY THAT PAID TRAITORS AND HOOLIGANS TO RIOT IN HONG KONG

AT LEAST THOSE COCKROACHES WERE PAID BY NED AND 5EYES

WHAT THE FUCK THOSE POSTING HERE AND SUPPORTING THE FUCKING RIOTING COCKROACHES ARE PAID FROM

NOTHING??? AND YET THEY WANT TO SUPPORT USA IN THE DIRT THEY MAKE UP AND RAKE ON CHINA

ALL THOSE CHEEBYE LANGJEOW WHEY ON FUCKING FREE HONGKONG???

TRYING TO SHOW HOW SMART OR HOW VOMITLY STUPID THAT THEY CAN BE? AS IF ANGMOH CARE ANY FUCK THING ON HONGKONG OR FREE OR NOT FUCKING FREE?

THE FUCKING MURICANS AND POMPEO AND DOTARD WILL SPIT ON YOU AND YOUR KIND AND YET WANT TO SUPPORT THEM IN THE SMEARING OF SHIT ON CHINA?

1588333346900.png

1591503692600.png

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one thing I think I never made clear before and that is my fault. In sinkieland, islam is one of the "less religious" religions. This would be your experience. I also have some experiences like that. There is more common sense in Islam in sinkieland specifically. Go some other country and it goes from one of the more attentive and logical ones to one of the laziest and self-righteous. It depends on the group you are with. If you contrast Islam in sinkieland and Islam in Saudi Arabia, it is not the same thing. They have the same name, same rituals, same scriptures, but are practised very differently. The danger in that is that it is very easy to be criticized by Saudis for watering down their religion which they believe they are the masters of and the rest are only imitators following.

Tis one i quite agree with u. Muslims close to 2 billions. So bound to find some variance or diff in worshipping. There are also diff schools of thoughts. So tere might be some variance with regards to their prayers/ritual. To us, such actions are minor. U have to take into consideration their climate, culture etc etc...

Maybe it's because Islam is in the minority in sinkieland that's why it tries to be better. I once spoke to a Chinese friend and he said he's happy to be with Chinese people as long as they are the minority in the country. Maybe that's the same thing. :laugh:

Set of Dos and Donts are in the scripture. It applies across the board whether u are a minority or majority in a particular country. We are also told to follow the rules or laws of the ruler, Muslim or otherwise. As for the cheena whos happy to be with cheena minority....i cant say the same with Msian cheena. :cautious: