• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hong Kong is finished.....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, go to Religious section to talk till cow come home... pollution leh...

Yes. Some miracles were also mentioned in torah n bible. U can said Quran latest version. More accurate. Why cant we use those prophecies as proof is Words of God?

Galileo discovered earth planets 17th century, no? All those example i quoted u with link, those discovered by scientists is 100% true. Are u sure they were discovered BC? Prove it with link/source? Yes. I believe Quran 100% words of God. Bush is not Muslim. As for Muslims, war is over century ago.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok. 2 questions come to mind.

1) Why does god need to control people on Earth? What's the point of enforcing heaven's law on earth?

2) Currently we live under PAP law. You also have Sharia law. They are obviously different. Which one to follow? You government or your god?

I dont tink u have been reading my reply to u. I have explained to u several on point (1).

As mentioned in our scripture we follow the law of tat particular country even though we have the shariah law.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, go to Religious section to talk till cow come home... pollution leh...

Bro. U tink i like to discuss religion over here. U can check all my post. I never open any thread on religion. But u can see alot of anti Islamic threads opened here. Hw come u never question them? It shld be thrown into religion section. Tio boh?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask Sam... shake him up abit...

At troubled time like this many will seek the Almighty for salvation...

U just hang on here... u may save some souls here...

无事不登三宝壂...

May God bless you....

Bro. U tink i like to discuss religion over here. U can check all my post. I never open any thread on religion. But u can see alot of anti Islamic threads opened here. Hw come u never question them? It shld be thrown into religion section. Tio boh?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask Sam... shake him up abit...

At troubled time like this many will seek the Almighty for salvation...

U just hang on here... u may save some souls here...

无事不登三宝壂...

May God bless you....

Actually religion nothing new to us. Just tat when people deliberately post false info i feel i nid to correct them. N it get carried away. Dah...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok. 2 questions come to mind.

1) Why does god need to control people on Earth? What's the point of enforcing heaven's law on earth?

2) Currently we live under PAP law. You also have Sharia law. They are obviously different. Which one to follow? You government or your god?
One country two systems.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
THAT ALL THE FUCKING WESTERN MEDIA REFUSED TO SHOW
Hong Kong's deputy police chief addresses UN Human Rights Council

https://www.scmp.com/video/3074336/hong-kongs-deputy-police-chief-addresses-un-human-rights-council

THAT ALL THE FUCKING WESTERN MEDIA REFUSED TO SHOW

Hong Kong's deputy police chief addresses UN Human Rights Council
Hey China troll

Do you know how many Chinese whores you have killed? Can you stop? We like fucking your whores.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont tink u have been reading my reply to u. I have explained to u several on point (1).
yes and it still doesn't make sense. :smile: just because you can repeat yourself doesn't make it more believable or trustworthy.
As mentioned in our scripture we follow the law of tat particular country even though we have the shariah law.
and it still doesn't make sense. Sharia law and PAP law are in conflict. How can you go left when you are supposed to be going right? That means you are supposed to ignore certain laws? What kind of code is that? suka suka ignore suka suka follow. It sounds terrible convenient and prone to abuse. What kind of code of conduct is that?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes and it still doesn't make sense. :smile: just because you can repeat yourself doesn't make it more believable or trustworthy.

and it still doesn't make sense. Sharia law and PAP law are in conflict. How can you go left when you are supposed to be going right? That means you are supposed to ignore certain laws? What kind of code is that? suka suka ignore suka suka follow. It sounds terrible convenient and prone to abuse. What kind of code of conduct is that?

Bro, its ok. To u it many not make sense. But to those almost 2 billion it sure make sense. Also include those intellectual Professors, scientists, doctors etc etc who converted to Islam after discovering the truth i.e. Quran. :smile: I may repeat, but not sample examples. I gave u many cases whereby it was mentioned in the Quran and only recently scientists discovered it. U can chose not to believe or not trustworthy. Like i always said God gave children of Adam right to chose. But it will be too late to chose (like the Pharoah) once the angel of Death come knocking on their doors.:smile: Rem bro, i am just sharing. I am not marketing or doing sales canvassing here.:smile:

We are in a multi racial country. If we stick to just sharia law, u will say we are selfish. Now we follow both laws u will say how can i ignore sharia law. Didnt i tell u its wise to practise moderation. Middle path...not buddha path.:smile: We neither ignore Sharia or MIW law. Like u, we pay yearly and property taxes (on top of our own Islamic taxes), we subjected to criminal law (ontop of our punishment in the Hereafter),etc etc. So do u wish to see Muslims revolt against PAP and demand only sharia law for Muslims?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn... u 2 dickheads still locked into bs again... wait till i give u a taste of taupekkong dhamapada scripture theory to kick yr butts...

Bro, its ok. To u it many not make sense. But to those almost 2 billion it sure make sense. Also include those intellectual Professors, scientists, doctors etc etc who converted to Islam after discovering the truth i.e. Quran. :smile: I may repeat, but not sample examples. I gave u many cases whereby it was mentioned in the Quran and only recently scientists discovered it. U can chose not to believe or not trustworthy. Like i always said God gave children of Adam right to chose. But it will be too late to chose (like the Pharoah) once the angel of Death come knocking on their doors.:smile: Rem bro, i am just sharing. I am not marketing or doing sales canvassing here.:smile:

We are in a multi racial country. If we stick to just sharia law, u will say we are selfish. Now we follow both laws u will say how can i ignore sharia law. Didnt i tell u its wise to practise moderation. Middle path...not buddha path.:smile: We neither ignore Sharia or MIW law. Like u, we pay yearly and property taxes (on top of our own Islamic taxes), we subjected to criminal law (ontop of our punishment in the Hereafter),etc etc. So do u wish to see Muslims revolt against PAP and demand only sharia law for Muslims?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are in a multi racial country. If we stick to just sharia law, u will say we are selfish. Now we follow both laws u will say how can i ignore sharia law.
how can you have 2 sets of laws to follow with conflicts in defining punishments and conflicts in defining crimes?

Didnt i tell u its wise to practise moderation. Middle path...not buddha path.:smile:
According to the Buddhists, the middle path is the Buddha path.

We neither ignore Sharia or MIW law. Like u, we pay yearly and property taxes (on top of our own Islamic taxes), we subjected to criminal law (ontop of our punishment in the Hereafter),etc etc. So do u wish to see Muslims revolt against PAP and demand only sharia law for Muslims?
Well, if there is a contradiction between the two sets of laws, which do you then follow? Do you follow gahmen law and feel guilty about not being religious? As for your last statement, then's not for me to answer, but it would seem a logical endpoint if your belief is strong. I see now why Muslims in countries tend to seek sharia law to be implemented universally.

Anyway, I will not disturb this thread anymore, but I will state my final conclusions which I partly have you to thank for. :thumbsup: Religions are man-made and therefore unreliable. So far, all evidence points to holy books of Abrahamic religions being works of people. You may reach god through religion or you may not depending upon the person and his peers and teachers. I will not speak badly of your beliefs in god(s), but of religions, I don't trust. I don't need middlemen between me and god(s). And I don't like thinking of continuous orang panggang for eternity whether I am on the right side or wrong side. The idea is just plain wrong. :thumbsdown:

Sorry, I forgot one more thing. You said to me in an earlier post that your soul is more important and I agreed. Your entire source about god(s) is dependent upon that book written 1400 years ago which we think is written by Zayd, but it could have been anybody. Can you be 100% sure you are correct and willing to bet your soul for eternity on it? That's why I do my due diligence to find our difference between facts and fiction. I don't sit here and lepak waiting to be told right and wrong nor do I follow the majority or the best speaker or the nicest writing. That is all packaging. I go and find out for myself.

Tell me. what happens if you die and Allah asks, why do you worship a book? I gave you intelligence why don't you find me for yourself? All the best man. :thumbsup:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If ur so convinced ur religion is the right one and it can stand on its own truth or logic or its own legs or whatever,then give people the right to leave and choose and determine for themselves as they wish.

Christianity is dieing in the west especially in highly developed countries......Norway jesus is desperately seeking for followers in Asian countries......if middle East ever gets a concentrated effort to develop and educate one day.....I believe those 2 billion figures would fall too.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can you have 2 sets of laws to follow with conflicts in defining punishments and conflicts in defining crimes?

Muslims are told to follow the ruler of tat particular country where one resides. Didnt i told u Islam is a peaceful religion.

According to the Buddhists, the middle path is the Buddha path.

Noted.

Well, if there is a contradiction between the two sets of laws, which do you then follow? Do you follow gahmen law and feel guilty about not being religious? As for your last statement, then's not for me to answer, but it would seem a logical endpoint if your belief is strong. I see now why Muslims in countries tend to seek sharia law to be implemented universally.

Rem. Almost 2 billion Muslims in the world. I cant answer for them. I can only answer u as a Sporean Muslim. Religious? Depend how u define it? So far watever Mufti instructed us to do, seems to me is reasonable and does not go against teaching of Islam. Sharia Law.....only the criminal and the bad guys fear. :smile: Teres tis forum which i interacted with. Some Msian cheena seems to favour the Hudud law. Kudos to them.:thumbsup:

Anyway, I will not disturb this thread anymore, but I will state my final conclusions which I partly have you to thank for. :thumbsup: Religions are man-made and therefore unreliable. So far, all evidence points to holy books of Abrahamic religions being works of people. You may reach god through religion or you may not depending upon the person and his peers and teachers. I will not speak badly of your beliefs in god(s), but of religions, I don't trust. I don't need middlemen between me and god(s). And I don't like thinking of continuous orang panggang for eternity whether I am on the right side or wrong side. The idea is just plain wrong. :thumbsdown:

No problem. I am just sharing watever i know. Most of those verses and events quoted by enemies of Islam here were misrepresented, quoted out of context, lies and fabrication. I am just trying to put matters right. As i had mentioned many times how then God going to convey HIS message if its not thru writings? If someone told u the Quran just drop from the sky...do u believe? So man have to write it. Next question is to find out whether those man are reliable, how are they related to the Prophet and wat kind of Prophet was he. I can prove to u the might of the invisible, but u decline.:smile: No problem. So next its the glorious Quran...the Words of God. But the moment u prejudge, then i think the devil had won. Number 1 enemy is Shaytan. All explicitely explained in the Quran. As for panggang ....haha...its a deterrent. U reap wat u sow. Middleman? I answer for my own deed. I dont go to the confession box.

Sorry, I forgot one more thing. You said to me in an earlier post that your soul is more important and I agreed. Your entire source about god(s) is dependent upon that book written 1400 years ago which we think is written by Zayd, but it could have been anybody. Can you be 100% sure you are correct and willing to bet your soul for eternity on it? That's why I do my due diligence to find our difference between facts and fiction. I don't sit here and lepak waiting to be told right and wrong nor do I follow the majority or the best speaker or the nicest writing. That is all packaging. I go and find out for myself.

Yes. I am happy to discuss with u. Calm and rationale. No spewing of vulgarities. :thumbsup:Ur a man of intelligence. Require evidence and proof. Fair enough. And i have produce many examples to u especially on the prophecies and the miracles of the Quran. Soul...hereafter...eternal. Different from ur jasad. At times u had bad dreams, fear, dream of being tortured....tats just a short prelude to the afterlife. . As for Zayd, i believe. Very close to the Prophet. Compared to previous scriptures of the Torah and Gospel, Quran is only 1400 yrs ago. Its more authentic, imo. I have full, 100% trusts in the Holy Quran. And for atheist, really, u have nothing to lose in accepting Islam. U can take it as a "gamble". Wat if its the truth? When the angel of death come knocking ur door....its already too late to turn back bro. Hope u dont stop doing sould searching.

Tell me. what happens if you die and Allah asks, why do you worship a book? I gave you intelligence why don't you find me for yourself? All the best man. :thumbsup:

I hope u are not insulting those with high IQ the like of those from professional field....scientists, professors, doctors, researchers. Mathematician etc etc? They found the truth i.e.Islam. They are man of intelligence. They questioned and research on the Quran. They are not arrogant.

Tats the problem when people lack of basic Islamic knowledge. I have to correct u. Before Allah ask me any questions, i will be questioned in my grave by the angels the moment i am buried.:smile:

Dont stop searching the truth. Tis only a temporary world. Never for once think anyone can get away or go scot free after committing a crime etc.:cautious:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If ur so convinced ur religion is the right one and it can stand on its own truth or logic or its own legs or whatever,then give people the right to leave and choose and determine for themselves as they wish.

Christianity is dieing in the west especially in highly developed countries......Norway jesus is desperately seeking for followers in Asian countries......if middle East ever gets a concentrated effort to develop and educate one day.....I believe those 2 billion figures would fall too.

Correct. Never once i do my marketing or sales canvassing here. Never had i ever open up thread on Islam. I need to explain and put Islam in the right perspective when lies being fabricated by people who r enemy of Islam. U should know who they are.....opening up threads on Islam just to throw insults. And u also have people who like to spam. Not related topic also hightlighted Islam. Seow lang.

Christianity is dying....i am not surprise. Do not wish to elaborate more cos i do have some good xtian friends. As for Islam, it will never perish. It will be preserved, protected as promised by the Almighty. :thumbsup:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upgrade u to iman status...

Correct. Never once i do my marketing or sales canvassing here. Never had i ever open up thread on Islam. I need to explain and put Islam in the right perspective when lies being fabricated by people who r enemy of Islam. U should know who they are.....opening up threads on Islam just to throw insults. And u also have people who like to spam. Not related topic also hightlighted Islam. Seow lang.

Christianity is dying....i am not surprise. Do not wish to elaborate more cos i do have some good xtian friends. As for Islam, it will never perish. It will be preserved, protected as promised by the Almighty. :thumbsup:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
3o890k.jpg