• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Honda Goldwing 2018 - Love this bike

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Whenever I feel an urge to buy a motorbike I watch this video and change my mind immediately. While it is true that some riders seem to have a death wish it does not alter the fact that many of the victims crashed through no fault of their own. However this did not stop them from coming off second best from the impact.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its been 2 years now and Honda had updated the Goldwing to "Goldwing 2020 DCT"

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think the chioest bike for all ages is still a super bike KNN gold wing look like polis and very uncle KNN
2020 Ducati Panigale V4
4c4501c11f04a45d01d551115f717a41.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I feel an urge to buy a motorbike I watch this video and change my mind immediately. While it is true that some riders seem to have a death wish it does not alter the fact that many of the victims crashed through no fault of their own. However this did not stop them from coming off second best from the impact.

KNN my uncle thought is if got a lot of money to spare he will just buy as a toy to ride around car park during day time and want to go out ride make sure is when road no car eg 3 4 am if see any car just avoid them KNN

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of that gay ass motorcycle toy that kids used to play with,or robocop's bike....

At least Tron bike looks futuristic,that just screams Lao unkle watch out!!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good video briefly telling where the Goldwing came from and where it could be going. I immensely enjoy this video

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Front suspension travel is too short. Will hit the stopper while on normal tarmac road rides. Will destroy the rubber bottom out protectors.
Another thing overdone is the 1800cc engine. Too big unnecessary and the bike does not need it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just get a honda sh-350 scooter.
It's good for 150km / hr, light , compact, over a million sh scooters from small cap to the bigger ones sold in Europe.best selling scooter in Europe.i believe its assembled in vietnam for its market.not sure if bigger capacities are available there.

1609048199616.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think the chioest bike for all ages is still a super bike KNN gold wing look like polis and very uncle KNN
2020 Ducati Panigale V4
View attachment 96889
KNN for the benefits of those who do not know how to operate a manual motosikal my uncle shall share how to operate this beauty KNN basically the theory is same as driving a manual car just that it is located at leeferent areas KNN
1. The gear shift lever of a motosikal is leesigned in this manner KNN
a. 5th gear
b. 4th gear
c. 3rd gear
d. 2nd gear
e. Neutral
f. First gear

2. The clutch is on the left handle KNN
3. Throttle is on the right handle together with the front brake KNN
4. Foot brake is on the right together with the gear shift lever KNN

So now the start it moving
1. press the starter KNN
2. Once engine is started clutch in the left handle bar KNN
3. Kick the gear shift level down to f to engage first gear KNN
4. Throttle the right handle bar and slowly leelease the clutch and the beauty will start to move KNN
5. Close the right throttle and same time Clutch in the left handle bar again KNN
6. Kick up the gear shift lever from f to d KNN some learners will encounter problem at this step as they will kick to e the neutral gear and throttle will be very loud KNN the IA IA for this is to quickly clutch in and leekick up to 2nd gear if the beauty is still moving else down to 1st gear KNN
7. Then leepeat the same step to close throttle clutch in and Kick up from d to c and leelase clutch and throttle for power again KNN
Leemember the pattern is same as car whenever right throttle close is left clutch in while when left clutch leelease is right throttle open KNN

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The benefit of riding a bike is to be able to lane-split and avoid traffic jams. With a Goldwing, I doubt this is easily achievable if not impossible. Then I'll be better off to drive a car where I won't be exposed to rain and shine.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN for the benefits of those who do not know how to operate a manual motosikal my uncle shall share how to operate this beauty KNN basically the theory is same as driving a manual car just that it is located at leeferent areas KNN
1. The gear shift lever of a motosikal is leesigned in this manner KNN
a. 5th gear
b. 4th gear
c. 3rd gear
d. 2nd gear
e. Neutral
f. First gear

2. The clutch is on the left handle KNN
3. Throttle is on the right handle together with the front brake KNN
4. Foot brake is on the right together with the gear shift lever KNN

So now the start it moving
1. press the starter KNN
2. Once engine is started clutch in the left handle bar KNN
3. Kick the gear shift level down to f to engage first gear KNN
4. Throttle the right handle bar and slowly leelease the clutch and the beauty will start to move KNN
5. Close the right throttle and same time Clutch in the left handle bar again KNN
6. Kick up the gear shift lever from f to d KNN some learners will encounter problem at this step as they will kick to e the neutral gear and throttle will be very loud KNN the IA IA for this is to quickly clutch in and leekick up to 2nd gear if the beauty is still moving else down to 1st gear KNN
7. Then leepeat the same step to close throttle clutch in and Kick up from d to c and leelase clutch and throttle for power again KNN
Leemember the pattern is same as car whenever right throttle close is left clutch in while when left clutch leelease is right throttle open KNN
Now the tricky part comes when you are already at say 5th 4th gear how to switch to neutral gear when you stop KNN unlike cars that gear is visible KNN troublesome here will kick all the way down to f then leekick up to e KNN my uncle think maybe expert then can kick straight to neutral without going to process of all the way KNN

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the tricky part comes when you are already at say 5th 4th gear how to switch to neutral gear when you stop KNN unlike cars that gear is visible KNN troublesome here will kick all the way down to f then leekick up to e KNN my uncle think maybe expert then can kick straight to neutral without going to process of all the way KNN
In practice one would kick all the way down to gear one and clutch in when coming to a stop. Seldom need to go neutral since you need to move off in gear anyhow