• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Honda Goldwing 2018 - Love this bike

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just want to have a simple licence to ride a vespa scooter and bring my girlfriend around when she's in Singapore. Just for the "cool" feel, not serious about riding...

riding motobikes in spore especially during peak hours is dangerous
even the cheapest bikes cost 10k because of coe
it is convenient but dangerous and when it rains your life is miserable

first u have to pass 2b riding test for bikes below 200cc
if u want to ride medium bikes below 400cc you have to pass 2a riding test
above that u have to pass class 2 to ride all bikes

i been riding since 1977 and had my fair share of accidents, worst was broken shoulder with the bone jutting out of my shoulder....
it took few months to recuperate but i just love bikes so i am still riding

nowadays the roads are so much more dangerous with all the trucks n cement mixers and those drivers from china n india dont really gives a fuck...they speed and they cant see small or hear bikes...

hope this helps

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i been riding since 1977 and had my fair share of accidents, worst was broken shoulder with the bone jutting out of my shoulder....
it took few months to recuperate but i just love bikes so i am still riding

nowadays the roads are so much more dangerous with all the trucks n cement mixers and those drivers from china n india dont really gives a fuck...they speed and they cant see small or hear bikes...

I think riding in Thailand where I live now should be fun a we've long roads and in the countryside many relaxing long roads to enjoy.nThat's why I am considering to go get my motorcycle license, here only 1 class for all.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
74766_827237_551176.gif

I love the bike that push the other into Loong-Kang so he can date the girl alone!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the only people who rides this gay bike are 50 year old middle aged men forever alone virgins wearing a green polo tshirt and brown corduroy pants with a waist pouch for their tools......that or fucking robocop whose about to go back to the future when he hits 88 mph.

pls go with vespa if u want to look cool and retro like a european gentleman,or a electric scooter if u are a chinaman.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the only people who rides this gay bike are 50 year old middle aged men forever alone virgins wearing a green polo tshirt and brown corduroy pants with a waist pouch for their tools......that or fucking robocop whose about to go back to the future when he hits 88 mph.

pls go with vespa if u want to look cool and retro like a european gentleman,or a electric scooter if u are a chinaman.
like this?
attachment.php

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know what the goldwing reminds me of?it reminds me of soon to be geriatrics whose around the age they start riding mobility scooters still harboring dreams that they are the terminator riding a harley davidson and george thouroughgood playing in the background......

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of spending so much on a honda goldwing, may as well get a pre-owned pinarello dogma f10 for us$6.9k. or this pinarello for much more. i'm 69 and enjoying my colnago. can easily do 69km everyday at a leisurely pace. can keep you fit too.
Pinarello-Bike-1.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

I avoid vespa because it is expensive buy n expensive to maintain. Just rather a simple honda to get from point a to b.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
instead of spending so much on a honda goldwing, may as well get a pre-owned pinarello dogma f10 for us$6.9k. or this pinarello for much more. i'm 69 and enjoying my colnago. can easily do 69km everyday at a leisurely pace. can keep you fit too.
Pinarello-Bike-1.jpg
In ah tiong land. I spend 2k sing n I get a battery powered scooter. Don't use paddle power. If moved itself n charges up for less than a meal.