• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holy shit i have found the cure for snoring! Do these exercises!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google translate:

God is always unfair, it is always very generous to some people, and especially to some people. People can't decide their origins, and they can't change the natural traits determined by genes. But we don't have to blame others. We can change the fate that God has imposed on us through the efforts of the day after tomorrow! Even if you are in a corner that has been forgotten by God, you must sharpen your brilliance!

Summary: Snoring, go to the hospital to check whether there is any problem with the above-mentioned physique. If not, it is what the doctors call "normal snorers". Don't listen to the doctor's advice on surgery. Chronic pharyngitis, rhinitis, tonsils are slightly hypertrophy, the pharyngeal cavity is slightly narrow, the nasal septum is slightly curved, and the nasal sinus is not a major cause of snoring. There is no need for surgery, and it is useless. White money still suffers. Most people are snorers who have no physical problems. No matter surgery or drugs are effective. Only by using my method to exercise the pharyngeal muscles can we completely cure snoring.
God is not fair indeed. I do good but get shit in return!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ccb Malaysians have no shame to bully good Singaporean woman to win! Use stealing slandering and harassing me to win is ccb Malaysians!
Good Singaporean woman? Where? I don't see any. Just a fucked until cannot fuck mudlander prostitute with a loose mouth and cunt. :rolleyes:

694458e249d58987c9f3064a669f18a9.13.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Singaporean woman? Where? I don't see any. Just a fucked until cannot fuck mudlander prostitute with a loose mouth and cunt. :rolleyes:

694458e249d58987c9f3064a669f18a9.13.jpg
Diam lah post all these shit photos of your whore mother for what? Dare not Take up my virginity test challenge!