• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holy shit i have found the cure for snoring! Do these exercises!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
除鼾大法及科学原理
既然鼾声问题实质上是肌肉问题,最根本的解决方法就是锻炼咽腔肌肉,增强肌肉力量,使它变得结实坚硬。独家奉献自创的除鼾大法,完全彻底根治顽固呼噜声的锻炼方法:
【1】伸舌练习。尽力把舌头伸出,缩回来再尽力伸出,如此循环,一次做至少200下以上,直到咽腔感觉很酸。
【2】干漱口练习。不含水,把腮帮子鼓起来,再缩回去,如此循环,一次做至少200下以上,直到咽腔感觉很酸。含水漱口也可。
【3】扫牙龈练习。用舌头快速扫过牙齿外侧(脸颊侧)的牙龈,先舔上颚的牙龈,快速从左扫到右,再从右扫到左,一次做50下以上。然后同法舔下颚的牙龈,直到咽腔感觉很酸。
以上三个练习能够锻炼整个咽腔肌肉。对于年轻人来说,舌头松弛比较罕见,打鼾往往是软腭松弛引起的,软腭是人类全身所有部位中,最难被锻炼到的部位,即使你天天运动,成为运动健将,软腭仍然维持松弛状态。从生理学上看,软腭的作用除了阻挡食物进入鼻子和气管之外,还有一个重要作用就是使舌头上提。因此,舌头上提的动作,就可以单锻炼软腭。
【4】卷舌练习。舌头顶着上颚,用力向后卷舌头,不离开上颚,一次做50下以上,直到软腭感觉很酸。
【5】顶上颚练习。舌头用力顶上颚,连续顶30下以上,直到软腭感觉很酸。
经常做发“啊“的练声也同样能锻炼软腭,有些效果。
这5个练习,每天有空就做。初次锻炼时,做到50下,就感觉咽腔很酸,这恰好证明了原来的肌肉是很无力的,急需锻炼。我现在已经可以连续做伸舌和干漱口800下,含水漱口200多下,扫牙龈250下,卷舌200下,顶上颚80下。
锻炼频度:起初每天锻炼3次,坚持一两个月后,每天只需要锻炼一次即可。很简单易行吧!

https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/132004750.html

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google translate with modifications by me where it doesn’t make sense!

In addition to the law and scientific principles
Since the snoring problem is essentially a muscle problem, the most fundamental solution is to exercise the pharyngeal muscles and strengthen the muscles to make them firm and hard. Exclusively dedicated to the practice of removing stubborn snoring, completely completely cure the stubborn grunts:

[1] Stretching the tongue. Try to stick out your tongue, retract it and try to stretch out. Do this cycle, do at least 200 times at a time, until the pharyngeal cavity feels sour.

[2] Dry rinsing mouth practice. No water, Inflate and deflate your cheeks do at least 200 times at a time, until the pharynx feels sour. Real rinsing mouth also can.

[3] Sweep your gum practice. Use your tongue to quickly sweep the gums on the outside of the teeth (the cheek side), first rub the upper gums, swipe from the left to the right, then sweep from the right to the left, and do more than 50 times at a time. Then rub the lower gums in the same way until the pharyngeal cavity feels sour.

The above three exercises can exercise the entire pharyngeal muscles. For young people, tongue relaxation is rare. Snoring is often caused by soft palate. Soft palate is the most difficult part of all parts of human body. Even if you exercise every day, you will become a sports athlete.

Physiologically, in addition to blocking the entry of food into the nose and trachea, the role of soft palate is also important to lift the tongue. Therefore, the action of lifting the tongue can exercise softness alone.

[4] Rolling tongue practice. Put your tongue on the upper jaw and force the tongue back. Don't leave the upper jaw, do 50 times or more at a time until the soft palate feels sour.

[5] Top of mouth exercises. The tongue is forced to top the top of mouth (inside) continuously 30 times or more until the soft palate feels sour.

Frequently doing the "ah" practice can also exercise soft sputum, some effects.

These 5 exercises are done every day.

When I first exercise, when I do 50, I feel that the pharyngeal cavity is sour, which just proves that the original muscle is very weak and I need to exercise. I can now do the continuous stretching tongue and dry rinsing mouth practice 800 times, watery rinsing mouth practice more than 200, sweeping gum of teeth 250, roll tongue 200, top of mouth 80.

Exercise frequency: At first, exercise 3 times a day. After one or two months, you only need to exercise once a day. It's very easy!

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Google translate

In addition to the law and scientific principles
Since the snoring problem is essentially a muscle problem, the most fundamental solution is to exercise the pharyngeal muscles and strengthen the muscles to make them firm and hard. Exclusively dedicated to the practice of removing stubborn Dafa, completely completely cure the stubborn grunts:
[1] Stretching the tongue. Try to stick out your tongue, retract it and try to stretch out. Do this cycle, do at least 200 times at a time, until the pharyngeal cavity feels sour.
[2] Dry mouth practice. No water, smash the scorpion, then retract it, so cycle, do at least 200 times at a time, until the pharynx feels sour. Aqueous mouthwash is also available.
[3] Zhear practice. Use your tongue to quickly sweep the gums on the outside of the teeth (the cheek side), first rub the upper gums, swipe from the left to the right, then sweep from the right to the left, and do more than 50 times at a time. Then rub the gums in the same way until the pharyngeal cavity feels sour.
The above three exercises can exercise the entire pharyngeal muscles. For young people, tongue relaxation is rare. Snoring is often caused by soft palate. Soft palate is the most difficult part of all parts of human body. Even if you exercise every day, you will become a sports athlete. Physiologically, in addition to blocking the entry of food into the nose and trachea, the role of soft palate is also important to lift the tongue. Therefore, the action of lifting the tongue can exercise softness alone.
[4] Rolling tongue practice. Put your tongue on the upper jaw and force the tongue back. Don't leave the upper jaw, do 50 times or more at a time until the soft palate feels sour.
[5] Top exercises. The tongue is forced to top the top, and the top is continuously top 30 times or more until the soft palate feels sour.
Frequently doing the "ah" practice can also exercise soft sputum, some effects.
These 5 exercises are done every day. When I first exercise, when I do 50, I feel that the pharyngeal cavity is sour, which just proves that the original muscle is very weak and I need to exercise. I can now do the continuous stretching and dry mouth 800 times, watery mouth more than 200, sweeping teeth 250, roll tongue 200, top 80.
Exercise frequency: At first, exercise 3 times a day. After one or two months, you only need to exercise once a day. It's very easy!
In other words, a good way is to have your tonsils deep-throated by a loving partner every night before sleep. it's the safest, most natural and enjoyable way.

Also can try deep throat blow job shaft the dick deep into throat expand the throat wider.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually if you insert one hollow stick from your cheebye mouth in to your hairy smelly cheebye out, you would have created a path for air flow? If not can come out from your asshole also.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were you snoring like a pig that's why your husband divorced you? He could have just choked you with his cock to facilitate breathing. If one cock is not enough, can always ask his father, friends and neighbours along.

Each person collect $5 is good money, you don't hiam too less OK!! People go toilet only pay 20 cent.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words, a good way is to have your tonsils deep-throated by a loving partner every night before sleep. it's the safest, most natural and enjoyable way.

Also can try deep throat blow job shaft the dick deep into throat expand the throat wider.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Let's see if she will reply to you by also saying:
sammyboy.com/posts/2756112
Actually try deep throat blow job shaft the dick deep into throat expand the throat wider....
I read somewhere that voice training helps to remove blocking. Good that I am learning singing!
:tongue:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at how filthy ccb Malaysian dogs like you can twist anything and everything to sex and filthy shit. Pui your whore mother phua cb b

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
除鼾大法及科学原理
既然鼾声问题实质上是肌肉问题,最根本的解决方法就是锻炼咽腔肌肉,增强肌肉力量,使它变得结实坚硬。独家奉献自创的除鼾大法,完全彻底根治顽固呼噜声的锻炼方法:
【1】伸舌练习。尽力把舌头伸出,缩回来再尽力伸出,如此循环,一次做至少200下以上,直到咽腔感觉很酸。
【2】干漱口练习。不含水,把腮帮子鼓起来,再缩回去,如此循环,一次做至少200下以上,直到咽腔感觉很酸。含水漱口也可。
【3】扫牙龈练习。用舌头快速扫过牙齿外侧(脸颊侧)的牙龈,先舔上颚的牙龈,快速从左扫到右,再从右扫到左,一次做50下以上。然后同法舔下颚的牙龈,直到咽腔感觉很酸。
以上三个练习能够锻炼整个咽腔肌肉。对于年轻人来说,舌头松弛比较罕见,打鼾往往是软腭松弛引起的,软腭是人类全身所有部位中,最难被锻炼到的部位,即使你天天运动,成为运动健将,软腭仍然维持松弛状态。从生理学上看,软腭的作用除了阻挡食物进入鼻子和气管之外,还有一个重要作用就是使舌头上提。因此,舌头上提的动作,就可以单锻炼软腭。
【4】卷舌练习。舌头顶着上颚,用力向后卷舌头,不离开上颚,一次做50下以上,直到软腭感觉很酸。
【5】顶上颚练习。舌头用力顶上颚,连续顶30下以上,直到软腭感觉很酸。
经常做发“啊“的练声也同样能锻炼软腭,有些效果。
这5个练习,每天有空就做。初次锻炼时,做到50下,就感觉咽腔很酸,这恰好证明了原来的肌肉是很无力的,急需锻炼。我现在已经可以连续做伸舌和干漱口800下,含水漱口200多下,扫牙龈250下,卷舌200下,顶上颚80下。
锻炼频度:起初每天锻炼3次,坚持一两个月后,每天只需要锻炼一次即可。很简单易行吧!
See everyone? This is what I get for sharing info on how to cure snoring! It doesn’t pay to be kind to sinkies or ccb Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8、适用范围
此法并不是偏方,而是科学,所以它对任何人都有效果,是治疗鼾声的唯一普适方法。即使具备过度肥胖、下巴肥厚、缺乏运动、抽烟喝酒、浓茶咖啡、服用镇静剂、常吃辛辣食物和熬夜、过度疲劳的人,只通过这些练习,也能大大降低鼾声的分贝数,也可能做到完全消失。我的老母亲六十多岁了,身体很胖,已经打呼噜三十多年,每晚都是鼾声如雷,而且不论仰卧侧卧都会打鼾。她将信将疑地用我的方法锻炼口腔,起初每天只锻炼一次,仅仅三天,鼾声就小了很多。后来增加到每天锻炼3次,每次只做前两个练习,就完全听不到鼾声了。
9、有利无害的保健作用
这些练习毫无副作用,而且可以充分运动你的脸,保持并提升面部轮廓,起到抗衰老效果;还可以使舌头灵活,口齿伶俐,对矫正口吃有很大作用;对于老年人更有助于预防中风和老年痴呆,可谓一举四得!美容院的面部提升护理,做一次就要200元,商场专柜里卖的各种提拉紧致功能的化妆品,价高量少。其实你不妨自己锻炼。这些练习很少人会去做,如果你能坚持做,经过十年光阴的历练,你就会比同龄人年轻许多。把它们当做生活的一部分吧,就象刷牙洗脸一样。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8、适用范围
此法并不是偏方,而是科学,所以它对任何人都有效果,是治疗鼾声的唯一普适方法。即使具备过度肥胖、下巴肥厚、缺乏运动、抽烟喝酒、浓茶咖啡、服用镇静剂、常吃辛辣食物和熬夜、过度疲劳的人,只通过这些练习,也能大大降低鼾声的分贝数,也可能做到完全消失。我的老母亲六十多岁了,身体很胖,已经打呼噜三十多年,每晚都是鼾声如雷,而且不论仰卧侧卧都会打鼾。她将信将疑地用我的方法锻炼口腔,起初每天只锻炼一次,仅仅三天,鼾声就小了很多。后来增加到每天锻炼3次,每次只做前两个练习,就完全听不到鼾声了。
9、有利无害的保健作用
这些练习毫无副作用,而且可以充分运动你的脸,保持并提升面部轮廓,起到抗衰老效果;还可以使舌头灵活,口齿伶俐,对矫正口吃有很大作用;对于老年人更有助于预防中风和老年痴呆,可谓一举四得!美容院的面部提升护理,做一次就要200元,商场专柜里卖的各种提拉紧致功能的化妆品,价高量少。其实你不妨自己锻炼。这些练习很少人会去做,如果你能坚持做,经过十年光阴的历练,你就会比同龄人年轻许多。把它们当做生活的一部分吧,就象刷牙洗脸一样。
Google translate

8, the scope of application
This method is not a recipe, but a science, so it works for anyone and is the only universal way to treat snoring. Even those who are obese, chin thick, lack of exercise, smoking and drinking, strong tea coffee, taking sedatives, eating spicy food, staying up late, and being overly tired can only greatly reduce the number of decibels by using these exercises. It disappeared completely. My old mother is over sixty years old. She is very fat. She has been snoring for more than 30 years. Every night, she is screaming like a thunder, and she will fight if she is lying on her back. She will use her method to exercise her mouth in a suspicious way. At first, she only exercised once a day. In just three days, the snoring was much smaller. Later, I increased my exercise to 3 times a day. I only did the first two exercises at a time, and I couldn’t hear the snoring.
9, beneficial harmless health effects
These exercises have no side effects, and can fully exercise your face, maintain and enhance the contours of the face, and play an anti-aging effect. They can also make the tongue flexible and articulate, which has a great effect on correcting stuttering; it is more helpful for the elderly. Preventing stroke and dementia can be described as one of four! The facial lift care of the beauty salon is about 200 yuan, and the various cosmetics for lifting and tightening functions sold in the counters of the shopping malls are low in price. In fact, you may wish to exercise yourself. Few people will do these exercises. If you can keep doing it, after ten years of experience, you will be much younger than your peers. Think of them as part of life, just like brushing your teeth and washing your face.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Look at how filthy ccb Malaysian dogs like you can twist anything and everything to sex and filthy shit. Pui your whore mother phua cb b
See everyone, I rest my case. This bitch picks on a few unlucky forumers to insult, curse and troll. Others have total immunity. I quoted the same exact posts by other forumers who got off scott-free :biggrin: So fuck you @ginfreely :FU:

another way is to have your tonsils deep-throated by a loving partner every night before sleep. it's the safest, most natural and enjoyable way.

Actually try deep throat blow job shaft the dick deep into throat expand the throat wider....