• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holy shit i have found the cure for snoring! Do these exercises!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
老天总是不公的,它总是对某些人十分慷慨,对某些人特别吝啬。人不能决定出身,也不能改变由基因决定的天生特质,但我们不必怨天尤人,我们可以通过后天的努力,改变老天强加给我们的命运!哪怕是身处被上帝遗忘的角落,也要磨砺发出夺目的光辉!
总结:打呼噜,先去医院查有无上文所述的器质上的毛病,如果没有,就是医生们所说的“正常打鼾者”,不要听医生的做手术的建议。慢性咽炎、鼻炎、扁桃体略有肥大、咽腔稍显狭窄,鼻中隔稍有弯曲,鼻甲稍显肥大都不是打鼾的关键原因,都无需做手术,做了也没有用,白花钱还受苦。大多数人都属于没有器质毛病的打呼噜者,无论手术还是药物都无效,只有用我的方法锻炼咽腔肌肉,才能完全治愈打鼾

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
老天总是不公的,它总是对某些人十分慷慨,对某些人特别吝啬。人不能决定出身,也不能改变由基因决定的天生特质,但我们不必怨天尤人,我们可以通过后天的努力,改变老天强加给我们的命运!哪怕是身处被上帝遗忘的角落,也要磨砺发出夺目的光辉!
总结:打呼噜,先去医院查有无上文所述的器质上的毛病,如果没有,就是医生们所说的“正常打鼾者”,不要听医生的做手术的建议。慢性咽炎、鼻炎、扁桃体略有肥大、咽腔稍显狭窄,鼻中隔稍有弯曲,鼻甲稍显肥大都不是打鼾的关键原因,都无需做手术,做了也没有用,白花钱还受苦。大多数人都属于没有器质毛病的打呼噜者,无论手术还是药物都无效,只有用我的方法锻炼咽腔肌肉,才能完全治愈打鼾
Google translate:

God is always unfair, it is always very generous to some people, and especially to some people. People can't decide their origins, and they can't change the natural traits determined by genes. But we don't have to blame others. We can change the fate that God has imposed on us through the efforts of the day after tomorrow! Even if you are in a corner that has been forgotten by God, you must sharpen your brilliance!

Summary: Snoring, go to the hospital to check whether there is any problem with the above-mentioned physique. If not, it is what the doctors call "normal snorers". Don't listen to the doctor's advice on surgery. Chronic pharyngitis, rhinitis, tonsils are slightly hypertrophy, the pharyngeal cavity is slightly narrow, the nasal septum is slightly curved, and the nasal sinus is not a major cause of snoring. There is no need for surgery, and it is useless. White money still suffers. Most people are snorers who have no physical problems. No matter surgery or drugs are effective. Only by using my method to exercise the pharyngeal muscles can we completely cure snoring.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone, I rest my case. This bitch picks on a few unlucky forumers to insult, curse and troll. Others have total immunity. I quoted the same exact posts by other forumers who got off scott-free :biggrin: So fuck you @ginfreely :FU:
Pui you ccb Malaysian you already said before and I already replied you that this only proves that I am kind to sinkies even when they are not kind to me. But you are not sinkies but ccb Malaysian sons of whores smearing me until India Iran!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Pui you ccb Malaysian you already said before and I already replied you that this only proves that I am kind to sinkies even when they are not kind to me. But you are not sinkies but ccb Malaysian sons of whores smearing me until India Iran!
Pui your phua cheebye yourself, you filthy slut :FU:

See everyone, she can actually identify the nationality of forumers! Wow, what sorcery is this?? :biggrin:The concept of online personas is unknown to her! What a stupid loser cunt. :rolleyes: To tell you the truth, I am a Filipino of mixed ancestry and I live in Indonesia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google translate with modifications by me where it doesn’t make sense!

In addition to the law and scientific principles
Since the snoring problem is essentially a muscle problem, the most fundamental solution is to exercise the pharyngeal muscles and strengthen the muscles to make them firm and hard. Exclusively dedicated to the practice of removing stubborn snoring, completely completely cure the stubborn grunts:

[1] Stretching the tongue. Try to stick out your tongue, retract it and try to stretch out. Do this cycle, do at least 200 times at a time, until the pharyngeal cavity feels sour.

[2] Dry rinsing mouth practice. No water, Inflate and deflate your cheeks do at least 200 times at a time, until the pharynx feels sour. Real rinsing mouth also can.

[3] Sweep your gum practice. Use your tongue to quickly sweep the gums on the outside of the teeth (the cheek side), first rub the upper gums, swipe from the left to the right, then sweep from the right to the left, and do more than 50 times at a time. Then rub the lower gums in the same way until the pharyngeal cavity feels sour.

The above three exercises can exercise the entire pharyngeal muscles. For young people, tongue relaxation is rare. Snoring is often caused by soft palate. Soft palate is the most difficult part of all parts of human body. Even if you exercise every day, you will become a sports athlete.

Physiologically, in addition to blocking the entry of food into the nose and trachea, the role of soft palate is also important to lift the tongue. Therefore, the action of lifting the tongue can exercise softness alone.

[4] Rolling tongue practice. Put your tongue on the upper jaw and force the tongue back. Don't leave the upper jaw, do 50 times or more at a time until the soft palate feels sour.

[5] Top of mouth exercises. The tongue is forced to top the top of mouth (inside) continuously times or more until the soft palate feels sour.

Frequently doing the "ah" practice can also exercise soft sputum, some effects.

These 5 exercises are done every day.

When I first exercise, when I do 50, I feel that the pharyngeal cavity is sour, which just proves that the original muscle is very weak and I need to exercise. I can now do the continuous stretching tongue and dry rinsing mouth practice 800 times, watery rinsing mouth practice more than 200, sweeping gum of teeth 250, roll tongue 200, top of mouth 80.

Exercise frequency: At first, exercise 3 times a day. After one or two months, you only need to exercise once a day. It's very easy!
Ok I have edited the google translation where it didn’t make sense. I have just become a certified Chinese translator!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ok I have edited the google translation where it didn’t make sense. I have just become a certified Chinese translator!
You are nothing, Just a certified nut job, allowed to run amok in public spaces when you should be locked up at IMH and provide sexual services to all your fellow male patients.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your phua cheebye yourself, you filthy slut :FU:

See everyone, she can actually identify the nationality of forumers! Wow, what sorcery is this?? :biggrin:The concept of online personas is unknown to her! What a stupid loser cunt. :rolleyes: To tell you the truth, I am a Filipino of mixed ancestry and I live in Indonesia.

Filthy slut is your ccb Malaysian mother wife daughters. You could be Filipino or with a fillipino wife indeed like I said before. But you are definitely a ccb foreigner pretending to be sinkie harming me. You are caught not knowing how the back of voting slip looks like and inconsistent lies in reasons of leaving forum and posted nipples thread to harass me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are nothing, Just a certified nut job, allowed to run amok in public spaces when you should be locked up at IMH and provide sexual services to all your fellow male patients.
Ccb Malaysian son of whore trying to turn every of my post to sex and yet allowed to run amok to harm me!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Filthy slut is your ccb Malaysian mother wife daughters. You could be Filipino or with a fillipino wife indeed like I said before. But you are definitely a ccb foreigner pretending to be sinkie harming me. You are caught not knowing how the back of voting slip looks like and inconsistent lies in reasons of leaving forum and posted nipples thread to harass me!
See everyone? Already told her I am a foreigner and did not vote. I don't even live in sinkieland! What a fucked up cunt. I also share this nick with my brother who lives in the US. He used to post quite often, but has stopped due to heavy work commitments.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Already told her I am a foreigner and did not vote. I don't even live in sinkieland! What a fucked up cunt. I also share this nick with my brother who lives in the US. He used to post quite often, but has stopped due to heavy work commitments.
Diam lah Malaysian coward bully son of whore bloody thick skinned piece of shit!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are the phua cheebye whore, born of mudland whore and come from a family of backstreet prostitutes. :FU:
See everyone? Being allowed to run amok is such ccb Malaysians sons of whores slandering me with filthy lies and call them truth!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Diam lah Malaysian coward bully son of whore bloody thick skinned piece of shit!
Go and suck on a thick black juicy cock, you whore, born of mudland whore and come from a family of backstreet prostitutes. You know you want suck cock, you make a living of it. Go for it, slut! :thumbsup:

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=rFL32QdVsptihjlm)1.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and suck on a thick black juicy cock, you whore, born of mudland whore and come from a family of backstreet prostitutes. You know you want suck cock, you make a living of it. Go for it, slut! :thumbsup:

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=rFL32QdVsptihjlm)1.jpg
Post sex photos to win is your usual ccb Malaysian way to win!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians have no shame to bully good Singaporean woman to win! Use stealing slandering and harassing me to win is ccb Malaysians!