• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holy shit i have found the cure for snoring! Do these exercises!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok my BMI is 20. Please tell me how to lose weight to stop snoring! Knnbccb act smart and pretentious ccb Malaysians always like to presume and insult people as if it’s their ccb right !
Tell them I am not fat still die die must cast aspersions and presume otherwise. Bloody ignorant and presumptuous bastards!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN @ginfreely you are the most horny bitch in this world KNN chi bye very very itchy scratch non stop until sleep also dream of sucking cock that's why you have sleep snoring and cock sucking and other sleep problem KNN all proven KNN
Ccb Malaysians open mouth is all filth and shit proven.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i talk money they call me money face, talk sickness they call me suck cock disease. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Proven until cannot prove. Just diam lah ccb Malaysians. Your firecrackers harassment is real, stealing is real, slandering is real, sexual harassment is real. Whole world knows how ccb Malaysians are by now. Go boast lah how you make a virgin a worldwide slut whore mistress!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians damn proud to do filthy crimes on good Singaporean woman! That’s how ccb Malaysians are!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i talk money they call me money face, talk sickness they call me suck cock disease. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Proven until cannot prove. Just diam lah ccb Malaysians. Your firecrackers harassment is real, stealing is real, slandering is real, sexual harassment is real. Whole world knows how ccb Malaysians are by now. Go boast lah how you make a virgin a worldwide slut whore mistress!
KNN you are a sgd worshipper that can hide in jb to scratch your super itchy chibye using the sgd . you cannot sleep properly as the moment you close your eyes you start teeth biting and cock sucking therefore you hear piak piak bomb bomb like sound of firecrackers piak piak you imagine bangla pumping your big fat ass KNN piak piak bomb bomb KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you are a sgd worshipper that can hide in jb to scratch your super itchy chibye using the sgd . you cannot sleep properly as the moment you close your eyes you start teeth biting and cock sucking therefore you hear piak piak bomb bomb like sound of firecrackers piak piak you imagine bangla pumping your big fat ass KNN piak piak bomb bomb KNN
Ccb Malaysian Cantonese slut that is what you do in your sleep not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN all your writings has proven you are indeed the world horniest bitch. hey hey hahaha siao chibye very very itchy and happy. you are very very sick no hope already what else can uncle do KNN
I never talk sex in this forum is called proven horny in my writings. That’s how ccb Malaysian logic is.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians can come to earn SGD is not called money worshipper but Singaporean retiring in JB is called money worshipper. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Only they can take advantage of currency, others cannot!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never talk sex in this forum is called proven horny in my writings. That’s how ccb Malaysian logic is.
KNN horny don't have to talk sex directly understand KNN but you cannot escape my uncle observation you are many times more horny than someone who talk sex. in times of argument hey hey haha is a clear indication you are a fucking sick minded horny bitch KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians can come to earn SGD is not called money worshipper but Singaporean retiring in JB is called money worshipper. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Only they can take advantage of currency, others cannot!
KNN you cannot use a typical malaysian that earns sgd to compare becas of your horny chibye behaviour you earn the sgd and kpkb when you make own mistakes you chow chibye not fit to earn those sgd KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN horny don't have to talk sex directly understand KNN but you cannot escape my uncle observation you are many times more horny than someone who talk sex. in times of argument hey hey haha is a clear indication you are a fucking sick minded horny bitch KNN
Hey and hahahaha is called horny bitch behavior to ccb Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you cannot use a typical malaysian that earns sgd to compare becas of your horny chibye behaviour you earn the sgd and kpkb when you make own mistakes you chow chibye not fit to earn those sgd KNN
Ccb Malaysians call me horny based on hot air and then justify their malicious shit on me based on their ccb lies. I cannot kpkb ccb Malaysians for stealing slandering and harrassing me woh. It must be ccb Malaysians right to steal slander and harrass people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian slut casting aspersions on me as slut imagining sex and firecrackers. That’s how ccb Malaysians are.
After that come and accuse me guilty conscience. That’s how ccb Malaysians are using my info to insult me slut whore mistress then act innocent and accuse me guilty conscience!