• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holy shit i have found the cure for snoring! Do these exercises!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Whatever it is, I am not a health freak. I am just being more responsible for my own health.

After losing 14kg, I sleep much better at night, more alert in the day, have a better sleep pattern and most funny of all, my chiobu girlfriend thinks that I look younger than before. She says I don't make irritating awful snoring piggy noises at night when we are together in the same city. Lol :biggrin:

PS : Watching England vs Croatia at 2am that night is a bad idea. I am still trying to recover from that night. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Snoring/Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
What is Snoring?
Snoring is defined as noisy breathing during sleep. It is caused by vibrations of the soft palate, uvula, base of tongue and other soft tissues in the throat when one inhales. It implies an increased resistance to the inflow of air during breathing at the level of the upper airways. As much as 50% to 60% of the male adult population, between the ages of 30 - 60 years, snores.
Is Snoring a problem?
Snoring is a social nuisance. However, it can be a potential problem, especially if it disturbs the bed partner.It can lead to marital problems, irritation and anger at home.
If a patient who snores has symptoms of tiredness, poor concentration, daytime sleepiness, choking sensations at night, this patient may have a serious medical problem called Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA).
What is Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)?
OSA is a disorder that is characterised by repetitive collapse of the airway, resulting in low oxygen levels and an elevated blood pressure.
Apnoea is defined as an absence or stoppage in breathing for 10 seconds or longer.
Patients with severe OSA, may stop breathing as often as once every minute, over the entire night's rest.

Diagnosis of OSA requires a thorough clinical examination and a flexible naso-endoscopy. A non-invasive painless sleep assessment is also strongly recommended.
Symptoms of OSA
DURING THE DAY:
  • Daytime sleepiness / tiredness
  • Poor concentration
  • Poor memory
  • Morning headaches
  • Mood changes
  • Irritability
DURING THE NIGHT:
  • Choking sensation
  • Gasping for air during sleep
  • Frequent arousals
  • Nocturia (frequent passing urine)
  • Loud snoring
DISEASES ASSOCIATED WITH OSA
  • Obesity
  • Hypertension
  • Ischaemic Heart Disease
  • Stroke (Cerebrovascular Accidents)
  • Diabetes Mellitus
Paediatric Snoring / OSA
Children who snore at night may be suspected of OSA. These children may have nose block or narrow air passages due to big tonsils and adenoids. Children with OSA have insufficient oxygen at night. Hence, they are prone to behavioural disorders, short attention spans, and poorer school performances.
Treatment of OSA in children can be curative.
Treatment Of OSA
Conservative Measures
  • Weight loss
  • Sleep on the side
  • Stop smoking
  • Avoid being sleep deprived
  • Avoid alcohol, sedatives
  • Regular exercise
Medical Treatment
CONTINUOUS POSITIVE AIRWAY PRESSURE (CPAP)
This is a non-invasive method of treatment that requires the use of continuous positive airway pressure by a nasal mask worn by the patient throughout the night. CPAP is an effective treatment for OSA, however, compliance is an issue.
ORAL APPLIANCES (OA)
These are mouthpieces that are worn while sleeping to prevent the airway from collapsing. It works by repositioning the tongue or mandible forward.
Snoring Treatment
Snoring Surgical treatment has been shown to be effective and curative in certain subsets of patients. Surgery ranges from the use of laser techniques, palatal implants to reduction of the soft palatal tissue, minimally invasive tongue surgery and jaw advancement.
SURGICAL OPTIONS:
  • Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty
  • Laser assisted uvuloplasty
  • Nasal submucous diathermy
  • Palatal advancement
  • Tongue base reduction
  • Genioglossus advancement
  • Nose surgery - Septoplasty, Turbinate Reduction, Turbinoplasty, Radiofrequency, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Palate Surgery - Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, Fairbank's UPPP, Pang's Expansion pharyngoplasty, Laser assisted palatoplasty, Anterior Palatoplasty, Pillow Implants
  • Tonsil surgery - Tonsil Removal, Tonsil Reduction
  • Tongue Surgery - Tongue Reduction, Coblation, Laser, Radiofrequency, Tongue Suspension
  • Jaw Surgery - Jaw Surgery Advancement
Ccb Malaysians blah blah blah so much is just to highlight the malicious shit that you want to highlight on marital problem. That’s how pretentious ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, are YOU wishing for the "good fortune to die in YOUR sleep"? :wink:
Don’t twist again. I am only stating fact that dying in sleep is good fortune and you ccb Malaysian thieves slanderers and sexual harassers don’t deserve and wont get it. Be prepared to be crushed dead alive!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder you are hearing loud fire crackers from your neighbours.
So, finally there's a reason for the supposed firecrackers noise that she has been talking about!!!! :biggrin:
KNN @ginfreely, those firecracker noise you got check is it coming from your own chibye mouth while having the sleep disease or opened cunt KNN

Ccb Malaysians trying to cover up their illegal acts again by pushing the blame onto me. Ccb Malaysians are always accusing me what they are themselves. Pushing blame onto their victim is what ccb Malaysians love to do. Be it stealing be it slandering be it sexual harassment be it firecrackers harassment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are snoring because u refuse to plug up that Chao Chee bye of urs,stick a black dildo in it everynight.
Ccb sinkie traitor dogs joining ccb Malaysians to steal slander and harrass me really have no case to complain pap or foreigners bullying sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever it is, I am not a health freak. I am just being more responsible for my own health.

After losing 14kg, I sleep much better at night, more alert in the day, have a better sleep pattern and most funny of all, my chiobu girlfriend thinks that I look younger than before. She says I don't make irritating awful snoring piggy noises at night when we are together in the same city. Lol :biggrin:

PS : Watching England vs Croatia at 2am that night is a bad idea. I am still trying to recover from that night. Lol :biggrin:
Ccb Malaysian son of pahang slut just because you were fat and snoring, you assume everyone else snoring is like you were: fat and not responsible for own health. Thin people can snore as well, it’s not your ccb right to judge people not responsible for their own health.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok my BMI is 20. Please tell me how to lose weight to stop snoring! Knnbccb act smart and pretentious ccb Malaysians always like to presume and insult people as if it’s their ccb right !

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN @ginfreely you are the most horny bitch in this world KNN chi bye very very itchy scratch non stop until sleep also dream of sucking cock that's why you have sleep snoring and cock sucking and other sleep problem KNN all proven KNN