• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holy shit i have found the cure for snoring! Do these exercises!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank goodness I did charity and have solid proof of what I said about tongue exercises against sleep apnea. So unfortunate life I have indeed to meet bullies everywhere I go. Obviously there are lawless psychopath around that are viciously stealing my photos using drones. Must be those ccb sinkie Indians that are so lawless to let go of firecrackers doing these lawless acts! And of course ccb sinkie traitor dogs and bitches will only clap in applause of thieves stealing slandering and harassing me and yet so shameless hypocrite to complain PAP bully them or scared of molest by Indian.
That’s you @mudhatter and your fellow filthy racist Indian son of whore thieves. No need to deny your avatar is best proof of your theft and this filthy Indian chap cheng doggie @glockman filthy tongue thread is another proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t you think so times have not changed at all @Leongsam? Unfortunate women don’t even have the right to do tongue exercise in the privacy of home without ccb people with ccb mouth stealing photos and making sexual harassment. Only fortunate women are entitled to good life while unfortunate ones like me are entitled to nothing.
Unfortunate women that met sexual harassment and want to seek justice and get treated a slut whore mistress and more sex harassment indeed. Unfortunate women are not entitled to good life and not even justice from those that caused them suffering. Only men are entitled to justice and complain. Only men are entitled to talk to women in office without being insulted a slut. Only men are entitled to do tongue exercises at home without being insulted a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women that met sexual harassment and want to seek justice and get treated a slut whore mistress and more sex harassment indeed. Unfortunate women are not entitled to good life and not even justice from those that caused them suffering. Only men are entitled to justice and complain. Only men are entitled to talk to women in office without being insulted a slut. Only men are entitled to do tongue exercises at home without being insulted a slut.
And only men are entitled to accuse me a slut saying half truth without providing any details any proof except filth coming out from their ccb mouth when I am a virgin is a 100% fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And only men are entitled to accuse me a slut saying half truth without providing any details any proof except filth coming out from their ccb mouth when I am a virgin is a 100% fact.
What a sickening world full of UNHOLY bastards that act holy indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women are not entitled to talk to man in office and outside OPENLY with no touching no kissing no holding hands no nothing without being violated by act holy but real UNHOLY filthy people KT latha LJ Mccully accusing her to be a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t you think so times have not changed at all @Leongsam? Unfortunate women don’t even have the right to do tongue exercise in the privacy of home without ccb people with ccb mouth stealing photos and making sexual harassment. Only fortunate women are entitled to good life while unfortunate ones like me are entitled to nothing.
Btw I have been doing these tongue exercises consistently and diligently since my thread sharing on this cure for sleep apnea. I feel my condition is much better indeed. Now those barbarians with black heart psychopaths are not going to be pleased to hear my good news.