• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ho Ho-sey ah - Ho Pin AIM replies. Happy now?

marinercw

whatever have been said by both sides and abiding by all the stipulated regulations and rules that have been set out, we are not stupid.....

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gotcha, Kanina PAP IB!

Brother Bigfuck,frankly I am not sure Bro,Kinana is on PAP payroll,do you have any solid evidence,I know he loves the 88 year old senile old man and very unfair to opposition parties,but that is his right.
"I disagree 200% with what Brother Kinana say,but I will defend till boss Sam ban me from Sammy his absolute right to say so.'

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honey don't kid leh how could we have it 1000 times when we only live together less than 1 year?
Precisely how you want the measurement to be? In out in out or up down up down? Next time we count ok?

Thats all you can muster?

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo Ho Pin: Contract with AIM benefits town councils

"The vendor would have to deal with all the 14 town councils when reviewing or revising the system. It would be better for the 14 town councils to consolidate their software rights in a single party which would manage them on behalf of all the town councils, and also source vendors to improve the system and address the deficiencies," he said.

Why a single party? What happened to the concept of healthy competition as well as a back up alternative? How convenient he choose to ignore these. :mad: :o

How can TCs be held hostage by AIM (the sole provider) be beneficial to the TCs? His replies surely defies logic. :confused: :(

So can you answer why did Sylvia terminate the service and then misled the public into believing it was AIM who terminated the contract?

Why do you keep harping on Sylvia when the issue on hand is why did the 超级白 TCs sell it to a 超级白 related company at such discounted price! :mad: :mad: :mad:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN. There was a savings of $8,000 for the 14 TCs, amounting to $571.42857cents each.

What kind of fcuking business deal is this, if this is a deal?

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. this, the dafter sheep classified as some savings.
3. what was the total cost of software development?
4. how does such saving derive from?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some hilarious extracts:

"consolidate their software rights in a single party..............", how ironical.

in the end, only Aim submitted a bid. Ooooooh, how convenient.

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. the single party then hoh sub-out the thing to another single party mah!
3. the sub-sub single party is then owned by one big single party.
4. now, this is truely one big familee:biggrin:
5. total convenience 101

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking liar!

Why have 14 Town Councils in the first place?
Why not group all into one big GRC?
Why 14 HDB area offices?
Why 14 Car Park Offices?
Why have 14 different contractors for cleaning?
Why have 14 different sets of accounts?
Why...why...why..why so many 14 sets of duplications???????
Are they not cumbersome and inefficient?

hi there

1. aiyoh! rust.
2. this is no inconvenient hoh.
3. this is job creation leh:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Teo is a very good man. Much better than your WP

hi there

1. yo! bitch/cunt.
2. how do you know about its goodness & performance?
3. sleeping with the dafter sheep or what.
4. oops! you must have ice-creamed it too:p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP town councils sold the management software to a third party because it was "cumbersome and inefficient" to have 14 individual town councils hold intellectual property rights to the software.

Mr Teo,

Pray, tell us - how "cumbersome and inefficient" is it for a one-pager indicating who owns what intellectual property, for what period, for how much. Period. And templates for these are easily found via Google. If this is considered cumbersome, then how good can you and your colleagues be managing the towns?

I-Not-Stupid

hi there

1. such single party thing literally kosong management thing or what.
2. one software to the entire tc thing can be easily managed by centralising the it function internally.
3. this is efficiency & more cost savings to tcs & residents.
4. it is also direct & effective.
5. isn't this management 101.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Honey, Happy New Year to you.
Why you bother who terminate the relationship?
As long as ours are intact who cares....right?

Rusty is much much better man for you.... I am sure you agreed.
Remember the first time we did it on the beach at Bedok Reservoir?
Your scream brought the nearest town council securities scrambling down the beach and you thought they were playing night soccer. Luckily I pulled out in time and got you covered otherwise your mole would have gone viral on youtube.

Honey, as long as we don't terminate our relationship why you so kan cheong?

Sometime I get very confused and misled by your screams when I have not even inserted. Is it the hair near your pubic when I aimed got contacted? Or is it my pokey dicky getting longer and broader?

Ahaa... you still owe me one....remember I have been asking you? Is the sand still inside?
Never mind lah, if you cannot answer that one question, as long as it is not painful and am glad you enjoyed the ride two days ago. I am sure you are looking forward for more in the new year.
Stay healthy be clean and who's afraid of your screams?

hi there

1. rust, did i read it correctly or what?
2. kinana taken you in:biggrin:
3. was it wet or dry there?
4. how about its tightness?
5. but i guess after being poked, used & rided by those dafter sheep.
6. it is damn loose hoh:p

Last edited: