• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hitler is a christian ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Believing that Hitler was a Christian or not is not a fact. It is just an opinion. And in any event, only God knows whether who are the real believers. The true historical facts about Hitler was that he killed many, many Jews (conservatively estimated to be at least 6 million) and he was trying to create a super-race, and he died. How he died...but suicide, by being shot by allied enemy soldiers is still a debate among historians and whatever they came out with are merely speculation. But the fact is Hitler died.

" And in any event, only God knows whether who are the real believers " .

theres no proof of god , so how to know ?

historical record confirm , Hitler is Christian .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;Cv-M2CDd8VQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv-M2CDd8VQ[/video]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believing that Hitler was a Christian or not is not a fact. It is just an opinion. And in any event, only God knows whether who are the real believers. The true historical facts about Hitler was that he killed many, many Jews (conservatively estimated to be at least 6 million) and he was trying to create a super-race, and he died. How he died...but suicide, by being shot by allied enemy soldiers is still a debate among historians and whatever they came out with are merely speculation. But the fact is Hitler died.

psalm23, repeat after me.. "god is only an imagination." repeat that as often as possible and you will free yourself from this religious delusion soon.

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
psalm23, repeat after me.. "god is only an imagination." repeat that as often as possible and you will free yourself from this religious delusion soon.

this is better:wink:

[video=youtube;51Fn2r-8hHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fn2r-8hHI[/video]

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
" And in any event, only God knows whether who are the real believers " .

theres no proof of god , so how to know ?

historical record confirm , Hitler is Christian .

You are asking a question that's doesn't make a sense! If there is no God (according to your belief), than there shouldn't be a question of whether Hilter was or wasn't a Christian.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes...I will take up the challenge.

But can you also take up this challenge....kneel down on your bedside every night, and say these words: Jesus, I am a sinner. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Thank you for your redeeming blood. I will repent my sins...the past, the present and the future and I will do all that I can to obey your commandment to love you with all my heart, my mind and my soul. Help me Jesus and save me from eternal damnation."

Try this and take up the challenge and will be free from satanic control and the God of the Bible will deliver.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are asking a question that's doesn't make a sense! If there is no God (according to your belief), than there shouldn't be a question of whether Hilter was or wasn't a Christian.

christianity is a religion which believe in invisibleman :wink: . hitler is a christian like you guys who believe in invisibleman . which part of statement do you not understand ? :wink:

god is a make-believe fairy tales in christianity to control human . either hitler is smart enough to understand that and use christianity to justify all his murder or he is as delusion as all christian :wink: you chose ..im now giving you "freewill " to chose either one . :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes...I will take up the challenge.

But can you also take up this challenge....kneel down on your bedside every night, and say these words: Jesus, I am a sinner. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Thank you for your redeeming blood. I will repent my sins...the past, the present and the future and I will do all that I can to obey your commandment to love you with all my heart, my mind and my soul. Help me Jesus and save me from eternal damnation."

Try this and take up the challenge and will be free from satanic control and the God of the Bible will deliver.

thanks god for 911 :wink:

thanks god for the earthquake :wink:

thanks god for the proverty around the world :wink:

thanks god for the tsunami :wink:

before you praise blindly for your invisibleman for all the good things he never do ...you also must praise him for all the shit happening around the world ...if you dont do that then you are being double standard :wink: . your god ( if theres one ) have a huge ego just want to hear all the good stuffs :wink: just like you christians , deleted all the bad things about your own cult ...:wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks god for 911 :wink:

thanks god for the earthquake :wink:

thanks god for the proverty around the world :wink:

thanks god for the tsunami :wink:

before you praise blindly for your invisibleman for all the good things he never do ...you also must praise him for all the shit happening around the world ...if you dont do that then you are being double standard :wink: . your god ( if theres one ) have a huge ego just want to hear all the good stuffs :wink: just like you christians , deleted all the bad things about your own cult ...:wink:

You have mis-read my message!

I didn't ask you to thank God...not yet. This can come later.

I am suggesting you take up the challenge, kneel down on your bedside very night and say these words: "Jesus, I am a sinner. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Thank you for your redeeming blood. I will repent my sins...the past, the present and the future and I will do all that I can to obey your commandment to love you with all my heart, my mind and my soul. Help me Jesus and save me from eternal damnation."

Thanking God can always come later.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have mis-read my message!

I didn't ask you to thank God...not yet. This can come later.

I am suggesting you take up the challenge, kneel down on your bedside very night and say these words: "Jesus, I am a sinner. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Thank you for your redeeming blood. I will repent my sins...the past, the present and the future and I will do all that I can to obey your commandment to love you with all my heart, my mind and my soul. Help me Jesus and save me from eternal damnation."

Thanking God can always come later.

why not u take up my challenge instead ...:wink: kneel down on your bedside very night and say these words: "drifter , I am a sinner. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Thank you for your redeeming blood. I will repent my sins...the past, the present and the future and I will do all that I can to obey your commandment to love you with all my heart, my mind and my soul. Help me Jesus and save me from eternal damnation."

by the way i didnt know you like to speak to yourself ...:wink: have you taken your medication yet ? :wink:

enjoy this song :wink:
[video=youtube;xwtdhWltSIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg[/video]

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

Last edited: