• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hitler is a christian ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't admit still the same. Its nothing to do with me. Its for you to repent and turn your heart towards Jesus.

what is there to repent :wink: if god wants me to repent , let him tell me and not you :wink: whahahahaha....try harder next :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Satan believes that Jesus is God and He tested Him. Satan believes that Jesus was born to bear all the sins for all mankind.....

how and why you know what satan believe ? :wink: knn ...another illogical answer from you . whahahaha :wink:

We know because this is told in the Book of Matthew (Matthew 4:6): And (Satan) saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Just like what we read here, many unbelievers will challenge us the way Satan challenged Jesus. Unbelievers like Scientist (???) Rojak, Fishy, Doggie, Drifter often tell believers of Christ, if you think God can save you, then why you need to go to doctor when you are sick....just pray....just trust God. Isn't this what Satan 'said unto Jesus....if thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down.....

The Bible is very clear, don't put God into the test. All such tests are from the devil.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
no problem, delete all you want my fren. I can only tell you the truth. Why would you want o hear lies sir?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no problem, delete all you want my fren. I can only tell you the truth. Why would you want o hear lies sir?

i cant delete your post , i can only inf you and ban you . what lies you talking about ? :wink: because think before you post :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You make the most number of stupid posts sir.
I just tell you the truth. You don't like it, don't call them stupid.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You make the most number of stupid posts sir.
I just tell you the truth. You don't like it, don't call them stupid.

show me which post is stupid ....:wink: dont run in circles again ...or you might suddenly disappear :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always answer directly sir.

Your claims to god are stupid no matter what others post sir.

yes , i do admit its stupid to claim im god because god do not exists at all ...i do it because you are runing around in circle and all my post to you is what you get from the bible ...i just use your own bible to whack you back ...do you understand ?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes , i do admit its stupid to claim im god because god do not exists at all ...i do it because you are runing around in circle and all my post to you is what you get from the bible ...i just use your own bible to whack you back ...do you understand ?

I answered you directly sir, you are the one who choose to go in circles. Delete your own points la.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I answered you directly sir, you are the one who choose to go in circles. Delete your own points la.

yes , i did admit sometimes i do run around but its because of you who started it first ...i want to let you taste your own medicine ..you still dont get it ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think you are testing me ....one more repeated post from you ..you gonna get another 2 points ...im kind enough to warn you now ...do not test my patience dude ...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walan! I didn't know this thread so fervently debated. Ya'll alot of time hor!

Anyway Drifty, came in here because I saw its title. Yes, Hitler was a Christian. He also used Christianity to unite the Germans and their anti-semitic sentiments which was taught in german junior schools then to stir up feelings against jews.

We should not mistake those who sinisterly use religion for personal and political gain for those who associate with religious bodies to do good for humanity though. Hitler may be Christian, but certainly many Christians today will not agree with him. In fact, many Christians do not believe nor take the bible as historically correct anymore. But we can't get people not to believe what they want to believe, it is freedom of choice.

Cheers!