• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hitler is a christian ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;qJX5Jt089S8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJX5Jt089S8[/video]

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;qJX5Jt089S8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJX5Jt089S8[/video]

The word 'Christian' means many things to many people.....Satan believes that Jesus is God and He tested Him. Satan believes that Jesus was born to bear all the sins for all mankind.....By this 'belief', indeed Satan can also be 'qualified' to be a 'Christian', but the Bible is very clear that He will be thrown into the lake of fire (hell) and suffer the judgment of God forever and forever.

No one can be saved just to simply proclaim: "I am a Christian!" There is no such teaching in the Bible. In fact, the word Christian is used just one or two times in the Bible. We can only be saved when we are born-again in His Spirit. A rose still smell good even it is called by another name...and the reverse is also true. Only by believing and trusting the redeeming blood of Jesus can we then be saved from the wrath of God and to gain our rightful place in His kingdom.....God says: Repent and be saved! He didn't tell us: Be Christian and be saved! We must repent...repent our wayward life, sincerely obey His commandments, sincerely not to repeat our sins.....Salvation is achieve through "REPENTENCE" and this can only done with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and by only putting all our trust in our Saviour, Christ Jesus, in His shed blood on the Cross, in His crucifixion and in His resurrection from the grave.

So, you now understand!!!! Yes....Hilter may be a 'Christian'.....or may not be.....let God decide.....and he may labelled himself with the title, I could mean nothing to God if He didn't repent....and did he repent....only God knows.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The word 'Christian' means many things to many people.....Satan believes that Jesus is God and He tested Him. Satan believes that Jesus was born to bear all the sins for all mankind.....By this 'belief', indeed Satan can also be 'qualified' to be a 'Christian', but the Bible is very clear that He will be thrown into the lake of fire (hell) and suffer the judgment of God forever and forever.

No one can be saved just to simply proclaim: "I am a Christian!" There is no such teaching in the Bible. In fact, the word Christian is used just one or two times in the Bible. We can only be saved when we are born-again in His Spirit. A rose still smell good even it is called by another name...and the reverse is also true. Only by believing and trusting the redeeming blood of Jesus can we then be saved from the wrath of God and to gain our rightful place in His kingdom.....God says: Repent and be saved! He didn't tell us: Be Christian and be saved! We must repent...repent our wayward life, sincerely obey His commandments, sincerely not to repeat our sins.....Salvation is achieve through "REPENTENCE" and this can only done with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and by only putting all our trust in our Saviour, Christ Jesus, in His shed blood on the Cross, in His crucifixion and in His resurrection from the grave.

So, you now understand!!!! Yes....Hilter may be a 'Christian'.....or may not be.....let God decide.....and he may labelled himself with the title, I could mean nothing to God if He didn't repent....and did he repent....only God knows.

" Satan believes that Jesus is God and He tested Him " . actucally im god , im testing your faith too :wink:

satan and god are both created by human ...period . if god is so smart and he created everything , then why did he create satan ? :wink: to test your faith ? whahahahahaha . of course your bible says alot of things , go to my evil bible thread and you will know what he said in the bible :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Satan believes that Jesus is God and He tested Him. Satan believes that Jesus was born to bear all the sins for all mankind.....

how and why you know what satan believe ? :wink: knn ...another illogical answer from you . whahahaha :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looks likes many christians will deny that hitler is a christians ...cause they are paiseh ....whahahhahahahahha . dont be paiseh that hitler is a christians cause he is so popular ..as popular as your evil bible :wink: whahahahahaha.

when a christians see another christians doing fuck up things ..they will go NO HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN ...or LET GOD DECIDE . WHAHAHAHAHA.... see how they trying very hard to protect their stupid faith . :wink:

Last edited:
B

Baluku

A christian is a follower of Jesus teaching.

Jesus is about love.

Do you think Hitler showered alot of love to millions of people in europe?

Do you still think Hitler is a Christian?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Baluku

I thought you are talking about Hitler being Jesus follower.

Not old testament God. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought you are talking about Hitler being Jesus follower.

Not old testament God. :biggrin:

hitler is a Christian . :wink: you mean jesus is not christianity ? you mean he is buddha or taoist ? :wink:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Historians agree that Hitler wasnt christian but occultic.
He only appeared Christian for political purposes in the beginning of his dictatorship

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Historians agree that Hitler wasnt christian but occultic.
He only appeared Christian for political purposes in the beginning of his dictatorship

now you know why religion can be used as a tools to control ppl :wink: thankyou . so your pastor use it to collect how much from you monthly :wink:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sir, Hitler was responsible for his own behavior, just like you are responsible for your own behavior. Don't blame God sir.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if christain can praise god for everything why cant blame him for the bad things ....oh i forgot , he got huge ego and wanted to hear all the nice words only :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, God created mankind. He didn't teach man to sin, man disobeyed just like you choose to sin even though you know its wrong.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yep, God created mankind. He didn't teach man to sin, man disobeyed just like you choose to sin even though you know its wrong.

in what way i sin ? tell me :wink: . oh you mean must obey him ? so if you dont obey him he will send you to hell ? but he lovesssssss you right ? :wink: whahahahaha

if he is so powerful and create human , why create man with sin and then tell man if they dont obey god will send him to hell ? whahahahaa :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't admit still the same. Its nothing to do with me. Its for you to repent and turn your heart towards Jesus.