• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hi , I am Amanda Fong ,

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn power 20 ... :mad: :oIo:

kong tao bo try lah ... duno true not ... lol :biggrin:

Actually is from a scene in a HK comedy starring WU YAO HAN. He was seated behind a girl in the bus and he pulled a strand of hair from her and did the trick. :biggrin:

I was trying to find the clip for you, but could not find it.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
raiders opted out because he has too many PRCs on his plate right now...otherwise he'll take all comers
No shortage of knights (in less than shining armour) here? Not too convincing that Raiders ruled himself out due to non-tiong criteria:p

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would like t help you but youre pregnant and I dun want to bring up another man's kid.

Ipoh is a little too far for me too but you look rather yummy.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's rather common in MaLaysia for bfs' to beat their gfs'.Once their girLs are mentaLLy subdued,many of the men wouLd then send them out to 'work'. Hence the term being a 'cameL' aka sek Lou tor in cantonese..esp so when
this Amanda is at the ripe age of 19.:cool:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You got fetish with hairy armpits? Imho, turn off leh:eek: And you prefer pak cham kai or bald as nun below at the Y bush tail?

Bushy nicer. Girls look abnormal without pubic hair. I love to finger a girl until her panty is soaking wet, then smell the undies :o

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing sinister going on. The script that promotes members to Inf status does not work for mods usergroup. I didn't program it in. I'd have to redo the script.

Aye Aye Boss, i m sure you will do something about it sometime somewhere down the road. :smile:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
abuse01.jpg

abuse04.jpg

abuse1.jpg

abuse02.jpg

abuse03.jpg

abuse10.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should make a police report, move back to her parents and file for divorce. Everyone makes bad decision but it is how we react that is important.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this could be a case of reluctant marriage.
The guy got the girl pregnant and she refuse to abort.
Family got into the picture and a marriage seems to be the only solution.
Guy will say this situation will destroy his life as he is too young to be a father and he still have many other girls to bonk plus career etc......
So when time for baby to come out, he take his rage on women and baby.

Met one male student with the same symptoms while drinking at sunway (too many sexy students at the pyramid) saying his pregnant girlfriend is destroying his life by trying to force him into marriage. You reap what you sow.

By the way, the girl looks OK!

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysia fucking boleh !

可以叫法官给人奸一下吗?他可能也充满性幻想。凸!

槟城这个男人原本被控强奸4岁女孩罪成,判坐牢20年,可是他上诉最高法院,结果法官判他无罪释放,理由是男的并没有把生殖器官放进女童身里,而且他觉得女童是充满性幻想。。。你们怎么看?女童才4岁!

285484_518869828139139_825976216_n.jpg

Last edited: