• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hi , I am Amanda Fong ,

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
HI, I AM AMANDA FONG KIM YEN, IM 19 YEARS OLD & IM 2MONTHS+ PREGNANT WITH CALVEN CHIK FOO KEONG'S BABY & I'M STANDING UP FOR MYSELF NOW. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF YOU OUT THERE HOW ABUSIVE MY HUSBAND IS BY BEATING ME UP TERRIBLY & HE HAD BEEN TORTURING ME. I'VE BEEN CRYING HYSTERICALLY, HAVING ABDOMINAL PAINS & TRAUMATIZED BY THIS EXPERIENCED. AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS VIDEO HE WOULDN'T LET ME OUT FROM THE SHOP EVEN I WENT TO PRESS THE DOOR ACCESS. HE HAS PUT ME UNDER TREMENDOUS PRESSURE, HURT, PAIN & SUFFERING. I CANNOT ENDURE IT ANYMORE LONGER. I'M VERY TIRED OF LIVING THIS MISERABLE LIFE. I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED, SUFFERED FROM HUMILIATION, PHYSICALLY & MENTALLY ANGUISHED. HOW WILL YOU REACT IF YOU WERE IN MY POSITION & IT HAPPENED TO ONE OF YOUR FAMILY.

http://www.facebook.com/foxyfong

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://joshuaongys.com/2012/09/abuse-case-facebook-calven-chik-foo-keong-hits-amanda-fong-kim-yen/

CalvenChikAmandaFongFacebookAbuseCase22.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amanda needs a Hero badly to save her..

Morale of the story to all ladies out there..

Avoid falling in love so easily and having a relationship with abusive guys..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear AMANDA FONG KIM YEN,

You picked your man, spread your legs for him, and got knocked up at the age of 19.
Cunts such as you need a tubal ligation, not sympathy or financial support.

Boo friggin' hoo.