• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hey leetahbar

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, if u r very unhappy living in sgp, u could choose to emigrate. sgp is no junta. they wouldn't shoot u behind your back. but they would welcome u back anytime when u r tired out there and realised the folly of your action.:smile:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some words of advice:

During auspicious time like Chinese New Year my Kong Kong always tells me " Do not use vulgar language or else sway sway for rest of miserable life".:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...it's like telling that pariah doggie gayvatree don't eat shits...but that would be surprising if he doesn't cos he's full of shits! hahahaha:biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
firstly, ask yourself these question to qualify your accusation:

1. do u write and post msg here with ease? where did u get your education?
2. are u keeping cosily warm with a roof over your head?
3. do u fear stepping out of the street and not returning home in one piece?
4. are u apprehensive that tomorrow may never come?
5. do u enjoy shopping anytime u like or discoing until the late wee hours?
6. do u feel safe living here or do u feel exasperated to leave here?
7. what has the big evil thing paps has done here to make u feel fr (1) to (6)?
next....
8. what has chee ever done or contributed constructively and positively beside wasting national resources?
9. if chee's doing right all this while, his support should be raising. strangely, it isn't? why?
10. have u found out how chee makes his livelihood being a bankfrupt and could still zip around in a decent car and where does he live? landed property or hdb pigeonhole?

for (10), bankrupt living in landed property...sounds very contradicting. hates the paps and yet live in their paps' pigeonhole ...lagi contradicting.

there are alot more. if we open our eyes clearly, we should be more discerning. if we are enchanted by chee's prophesying messages, then we are already brain-washed by him.

now ask yourself this: what's real; what's not? be honest and practical.:smile:

by the way, lau lee could hand over his passport anytime. when he isn't around, what would chee use for his next excuse for his continuous failure? he better starts thinking now or you guys could suggest a host of other lame reasons to back him up.

1. Are we able to write msg to local mass media with ease? I get my education outside of spore education system.

2. No. My neighbors slam their doors every now and then, move furniture middle of the night, area around my apartment is dirty. Complain to town council and hdb, it is still like that.

3. Yes. Because there are lots of reckless drivers, cyclists, and uncivic mindedness people all over singapore.

4. yes. i might die because some terrorist blow up the mrt. the govt is slack in homeland security.

5. no. singapore shopping mall, most of them close shop slam their metal door as if the jap are coming even its 10pm plus.

6. not safe. 'cause if one ganna accident, the fuck up hospital with medicore medical skill probably just give up on me asap and harvest my organ.

7. from top till bottom, everyone is slacking. because the PAP had set up a example, that if we slack in our job, it doesn't matter.

8. chee is creating awareness on the fuckup screwup holes in our system. so why is he wasting national resources?

9. because there are many fuck up brains like u who blindly support the PAP and refuse to see the problem in this country.

10. one will find supporters to help his/ her course if he/ she is worthy.

if one could afford to move out, why would one wanna subject to PAP housing system?

even lau lee hand over his passport, there are still legions of mini LKY, LKY clones, and Singaporeans who find lau lee's thinkings agreeable to deal with. its a huge task.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Are we able to write msg to local mass media with ease? I get my education outside of spore education system.

2. No. My neighbors slam their doors every now and then, move furniture middle of the night, area around my apartment is dirty. Complain to town council and hdb, it is still like that.

3. Yes. Because there are lots of reckless drivers, cyclists, and uncivic mindedness people all over singapore.

4. yes. i might die because some terrorist blow up the mrt. the govt is slack in homeland security.

5. no. singapore shopping mall, most of them close shop slam their metal door as if the jap are coming even its 10pm plus.

6. not safe. 'cause if one ganna accident, the fuck up hospital with medicore medical skill probably just give up on me asap and harvest my organ.

7. from top till bottom, everyone is slacking. because the PAP had set up a example, that if we slack in our job, it doesn't matter.

8. chee is creating awareness on the fuckup screwup holes in our system. so why is he wasting national resources?

9. because there are many fuck up brains like u who blindly support the PAP and refuse to see the problem in this country.

10. one will find supporters to help his/ her course if he/ she is worthy.

if one could afford to move out, why would one wanna subject to PAP housing system?

even lau lee hand over his passport, there are still legions of mini LKY, LKY clones, and Singaporeans who find lau lee's thinkings agreeable to deal with. its a huge task.

hahaha...and u r still alive and posting what:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls consider this quote and pass the message to chee:

if chee cannot swim hor...dun say his swim trunk too big. if he sinks, don't blame his balls too heavy.:p:biggrin:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal

if chee cannot swim hor...dun say his swim trunk too big. if he sinks, don't blame his balls too heavy.:p:biggrin:

Oso .. if he wants to commot hara kiri do not bring his family & stupid supporters along.:biggrin:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
firstly, ask yourself these question to qualify your accusation:

1. do u write and post msg here with ease? where did u get your education?
2. are u keeping cosily warm with a roof over your head?
3. do u fear stepping out of the street and not returning home in one piece?
4. are u apprehensive that tomorrow may never come?
5. do u enjoy shopping anytime u like or discoing until the late wee hours?
6. do u feel safe living here or do u feel exasperated to leave here?
7. what has the big evil thing paps has done here to make u feel fr (1) to (6)?
next....
8. what has chee ever done or contributed constructively and positively beside wasting national resources?
9. if chee's doing right all this while, his support should be raising. strangely, it isn't? why?
10. have u found out how chee makes his livelihood being a bankfrupt and could still zip around in a decent car and where does he live? landed property or hdb pigeonhole?

for (10), bankrupt living in landed property...sounds very contradicting. hates the paps and yet live in their paps' pigeonhole ...lagi contradicting.

there are alot more. if we open our eyes clearly, we should be more discerning. if we are enchanted by chee's prophesying messages, then we are already brain-washed by him.

now ask yourself this: what's real; what's not? be honest and practical.:smile:

by the way, lau lee could hand over his passport anytime. when he isn't around, what would chee use for his next excuse for his continuous failure? he better starts thinking now or you guys could suggest a host of other lame reasons to back him up.

Leetahbar, i think the TS asked a question that can bring healing, only if you answer it honestly - which aspect of CSJ's message you are against.

From what you are saying - CSJ is pulling wool over singaporeans' eyes.

Is that what you are saying in using all the above as evidence?

If so, can what you said be applied to the lives, statements and actions of the other opposition leaders? Or will they have other aspects that create subterfuge in the eyes of the critical?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some words of advice:biggrin:uring auspicious time like Chinese New Year my Kong Kong always tells me " Do not use vulgar language or else sway sway for rest of miserable life".:biggrin:

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, deceiver, all rolled into one!

LANJIAO!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...it's like telling that pariah doggie gayvatree don't eat shits...but that would be surprising if he doesn't cos he's full of shits! hahahaha:biggrin:

faggotdogsimkhenghwee.png

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, deceiver, all rolled into one!

how much dog food your PAP prostitute masters gave you for the day?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

did he ever complain that he cannot swim in singapore's political tide? did he? please show us the evidence.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
listen leetahbar.

suppose what you believe is true. that singapore is so very safe. its education system is good. etc etc. but that doesn't mean singapore is perfect. no country is perfect. no society is perfect. therefore, there are always room for improvement.

so why hold grunge, angry, displease with a person who advocate for improvement? what is the logic for you to do that? i am curious.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
listen leetahbar.

suppose what you believe is true. that singapore is so very safe. its education system is good. etc etc. but that doesn't mean singapore is perfect. no country is perfect. no society is perfect. therefore, there are always room for improvement.

so why hold grunge, angry, displease with a person who advocate for improvement? what is the logic for you to do that? i am curious.

that person is not for improvement. he is for destruction. go imagine if he takes over, we would be back to the stone age!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
all he did is just keep on writing, giving speeches, selling his books, walk the ground, so what is wrong with that? did he say that he wanna be PM?

his writing creates distrust, defames the gov's credibility, distort truth and propagate half-truths, lies and all the nonsense that conned people to believe him.

ask yourself this again....the 10 questions. since u r not responding honestly to it, it's a waste of time to explain further.

there is another evident: THE TAPING OF THE HEARING IN COURT. to u, it must be legal. if that's the case, then chee must be above the law to have done that.

listen carefully to every schemed words chee put to the lees. if u still think he's doing for the peasants, then maybe we should stop here.:wink:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
his writing creates distrust, defames the gov's credibility, distort truth and propagate half-truths, lies and all the nonsense that conned people to believe him.

ask yourself this again....the 10 questions. since u r not responding honestly to it, it's a waste of time to explain further.

there is another evident: THE TAPING OF THE HEARING IN COURT. to u, it must be legal. if that's the case, then chee must be above the law to have done that.

listen carefully to every schemed words chee put to the lees. if u still think he's doing for the peasants, then maybe we should stop here.:wink:

give us one example. which criticism of his on the PAP govt, which u disagree? i am still waiting.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe we should stop here.:wink:

your incessant barking is a bloody nuisance!

you should have stop eons ago fucktard!