• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hey leetahbar

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why don't u just state what do u disagree with the SDP, which idea, ideology of SDP u disagree with, and then debate with the SDP supporters? instead of coming up with shit post such as post claiming Chee has got personal vendetta against PAP?

'cause if u gonna talk about personal vendetta, u gotta show people something. and i doubt u could find out any article, essay from chee which shows that he has a personal vendetta against LKY and PAP.

just debate on the ideas. which ideology, ideas of SDP u disagree, and then let the forum member decide.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, about personal vendetta.

Lets look at Hitler. Hitler commit atrocity against the Jews. And many of the Jews thus have personal vendetta against Hitler. So what is so wrong for Jews to have personal vendetta against a cruel monster such as Hitler??

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diabetic Bob washing his kidneys now, the parent basher temple thief chao ah qua will surely come in later :biggrin:

WAIT! no so fast!

the old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, deceiver, all rolled into one!

will have his lanjiao sucking session before making his way here ... LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lets look at Hitler. Hitler commit atrocity against the Jews. And many of the Jews thus have personal vendetta against Hitler. So what is so wrong for Jews to have personal vendetta against a cruel monster such as Hitler??

one very simple question to you:

why do u support chee's ideology? you are not chee the man himself, hor?:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

according to the BIBLE, jews were cursed the day they rejected Jesus Christ. so if u r synonmying chee as jesus and peasants as jews, something would be terribly wrong here. chee is the one cursed but not the peasants or in your case, the jews:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, the clones of sgp kim jong il aka ngejay has already answered to you. honestly, i think u love to endorse them:smile:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to the BIBLE, jews were cursed the day they rejected Jesus Christ. so if u r synonmying chee as jesus and peasants as jews, something would be terribly wrong here. chee is the one cursed but not the peasants or in your case, the jews:p

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, deceiver, all rolled into one!

fucking hypocrite what the fuck you noe about Bible?

after trying to hide your filth behind Buddhism now you try your luck with other religion!

fucking moron!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
cjk,

please tell me u endorse this posting by chiatilik who's now SDP's latest poster boy:

Yesterday (Monday) also put me into a position. My friends Chong Kaixiong and Seelan Palay were arrested on a pavement outside the Ministry of Manpower. They had tried to bring the plight of Burmese activists to the forefront of attention. [The Singapore Government sleeps with the murderous Burmese Military Junta and willingly denigrates and subjugates itself to be a lowly servant of the Burmese Generals. The Government has no sense of shame, they refuse to renew the work permits of specific Burmese who have protested during the ASEAN Conference in November 2007, is anyone supposed to believe that this was not done at the instruction and request of the Burmese Generals?]

Seelan and Kaixiong had conducted everything in accordance with the law and there were only 2 of them. However, they were promptly arrested and handcuffed and brought to Police Cantonment Complex. They were told that they were being investigated for criminal trespass. This was what i found out when I went down on the evening of yesterday to bail them. It was fortunate that Choon Hiong came down as well as the police insisted that there had to be 2 bailors for the 2 of them. This was something new.

I am very intrigued by such a requirement. Why is it that we would need to have separate bailors for each accused? Contrast these 2 Singaporeans with the 200 PRC who protested outside the MOM standing not at the pavement by the road but right at the door of the Ministry of Manpower. Not a single bailor was required of them. Why? because none of the 200 PRC were arrested or investigated. The Singapore authorities had absolutely no balls to take action against PRCs

Perhaps the Police, the MOM and the AGC [if the AGC were directing this] have got different considerations when it comes to treating Singapore Citizens and foreigners [in this case PRCs]. We can either surmise that different laws and standards apply to different groups in Singapore or the administration was cowered into inaction by 200 angry PRC, perhaps the balls of the administration shrank to nothingness when it comes to dealing with people that they feel they cannot bully.

They often say that the administration in Singapore only knows how to bully its citizens and they are foreigner lovers. How true this adage has become! I also agree with it. However, I am more inclined to believe that the civil service is now staffed by many foreigners which might explain why the disparity in treatment when it comes to distinguishing Singaporeans from foreigners.

On a lighter note, I noticed a report in today’s Today newspaper which acknowledges the cause that Seelan and Kaixiong stood for is morally superior. I must say it is about time such acknowledgments came. This is an indication of the times to come. As to whether Seelan or Kaixiong will be eventually charged, we shall have

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

what i am trying to say is that there's nothing inherently wrong with personal vendetta. it depends on who are the party involve.

like the example which i gave previously, there's nothing wrong for the jew to have personal vendetta against Hitler, 'cause Hitler had commit atrocities against the jew.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what i am trying to say is that there's nothing inherently wrong with personal vendetta. it depends on who are the party involve.

in that case, u must advise chee to make that clear so that he doesn't burden his followers to jump into the longkang with him everytime he's scheming some public mischievious entertainment.

he wanna die, he dies himself. those who have fallen into longkangs also have parents who might be worried sick about their children.

and i do not think chee is mindful about that. all he cares for is to get even with the famiLEE using all those usual craps as a cover up.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

like the example which i gave previously, there's nothing wrong for the jew to have personal vendetta against Hitler, 'cause Hitler had commit atrocities against the jew.

again u parable hitler to you know who...if that's the case, chee would have died and reborn countless times already.

pls don't over rate chee who is nothing but a sinister lying conniving undesirable factor of the society.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in that case, u must advise chee to make that clear so that he doesn't burden his followers to jump into the longkang with him everytime he's scheming some public mischievious entertainment.

he wanna die, he dies himself. those who have fallen into longkangs also have parents who might be worried sick about their children.

and i do not think chee is mindful about that. all he cares for is to get even with the famiLEE using all those usual craps as a cover up.

its not chee. its Lee Kuan Yew. Lee Kuan Yew is a despot. He had shaped Singapore political system into a authoritarian govt system, with democracy as a false front.

so please tell, what is so wrong for people against authoritarian govt system, to hold personal vendetta against Lee Kuan Yew??

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, deceiver, all rolled into one!

your PAP ah seng suck his masters lanjiaos until got BBQed and his children are now worried sick!!!

if you got BBQed your parents will throw a party .... LOL

stop abusing your parents, moron!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
again u parable hitler to you know who...if that's the case, chee would have died and reborn countless times already.

pls don't over rate chee who is nothing but a sinister lying conniving undesirable factor of the society.

its an just an example to show u that there's nothing wrong with personal vendetta. it depends on who are the party involve. i am not saying Lee Kuan Yew is as evil as Hitler.

i didn't over rate chee. if u have issue with chee ideology, just point it out. which part of chee ideology is sinister please tell? why do u say he is a sinister lying conniving undesirable factor of the society? back up your claim with something.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
How true, how true! Say it again man!:biggrin:

you think you will get people to over rate you?

wait long long hor!

you're a fucking hypocrite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, deceiver, all rolled into one!

LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
its not chee. its Lee Kuan Yew. Lee Kuan Yew is a despot. He had shaped Singapore political system into a authoritarian govt system, with democracy as a false front.

so please tell, what is so wrong for people against authoritarian govt system, to hold personal vendetta against Lee Kuan Yew??

firstly, ask yourself these question to qualify your accusation:

1. do u write and post msg here with ease? where did u get your education?
2. are u keeping cosily warm with a roof over your head?
3. do u fear stepping out of the street and not returning home in one piece?
4. are u apprehensive that tomorrow may never come?
5. do u enjoy shopping anytime u like or discoing until the late wee hours?
6. do u feel safe living here or do u feel exasperated to leave here?
7. what has the big evil thing paps has done here to make u feel fr (1) to (6)?
next....
8. what has chee ever done or contributed constructively and positively beside wasting national resources?
9. if chee's doing right all this while, his support should be raising. strangely, it isn't? why?
10. have u found out how chee makes his livelihood being a bankfrupt and could still zip around in a decent car and where does he live? landed property or hdb pigeonhole?

for (10), bankrupt living in landed property...sounds very contradicting. hates the paps and yet live in their paps' pigeonhole ...lagi contradicting.

there are alot more. if we open our eyes clearly, we should be more discerning. if we are enchanted by chee's prophesying messages, then we are already brain-washed by him.

now ask yourself this: what's real; what's not? be honest and practical.:smile:

by the way, lau lee could hand over his passport anytime. when he isn't around, what would chee use for his next excuse for his continuous failure? he better starts thinking now or you guys could suggest a host of other lame reasons to back him up.