• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He's 23, she's 47: They seek support on FB for their marriage because families object

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hes_23_shes_47_they_want_your_support_for_marriage-thumbnail.jpg

A couple is appealing on Facebook for netizens to support their marriage, because their families are objecting to it. Their family members may have good reason to oppose their union -- she is 24 years his senior. :eek:

STOMPer Sunnyboy007 was surprised to find a public Facebook community page apparently set up by the couple to 'call out for blessings'.

The Facebook page includes a video where the couple makes a heartfelt appeal to netizens.

In the video, the 47-year-old woman spoke in Mandarin about how both families, including her own daughter, object to her relationship with the 23-year-old. She asked why it was ok for older men to date younger girls and why older women dating younger men faced discrimination.

The STOMPer, who found the page via an email from a friend, said:

"Did anyone receive the same email I did?

"I received an email titled 'Calling out for Blessings.' The link led to a Facebook page.

"At first, I thought that it might be some organisation calling out for blessings for Japan, or some other non-profit event.

"To my surprise, I saw some photos of a couple and a video of them seeking for blessings for their marriage due to extreme objection by both families.

"They say that they want the public to stand by them and give blessings to them.

"This is funny. Are they Singapore's Romeo and Juliet? Or Liang San Bo & Zhu Ying Tai (the 'Butterfly Lovers')?

"I find it interesting that a couple would try to reach out to others to support them when their families are opposing this marriage.

"Are they trying to challenge their families? Or is this their strategy to make their families approve their marriage?"

appeal14-data.jpg

appeal2jpg1301895187649-data.jpg

appeal3jpg1301895188306-data.jpg

appeal5jpg1301895189368-data.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: He's 23, she's 47: They seek support on FB for their marriage because families ob

appeal7jpg1301895190915-data.jpg

appeal11jpg1301895922692-data.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: He's 23, she's 47: They seek support on FB for their marriage because families ob

I'm very sure the woman is rich or at least has substantial savings.

Guys who go for older women are most of time lazy at heart and decide to be a parasite. You will not see young guys going for poor older women.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is there any info on how many digits that she has in her bank?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

He don't need a wife he needs a mother.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Machiam that loser ivebert leh...:eek:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ivebert only know how to fuck his own hand. This chap at least got the balls to fuck one cheebye....albeit a lao cheebye. :biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha Fucking Loser

I have plenty of women here to pick from

I don't need to look for prostitutes or those left on the shelves like you!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

can you find any more cock head than this :rolleyes:

apart from Ivebert

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

can you find any more cock head than this :rolleyes:

apart from Ivebert

Hey Bald Fuck

How much hair did you drop today?

Why not use some prostitute's cum juice on your scalp?

Some cheebye hair may grow as a result haha

:p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Bald Fuck

How much hair did you drop today?

Why not use some prostitute's cum juice on your scalp?

Some cheebye hair may grow as a result haha

:p

eatmedicine2.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Those damned "V" signs again!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. i am sure that "v" does not equate to virgin man!

In the video, the 47-year-old woman spoke in Mandarin about how both families, including her own daughter, object to her relationship with the 23-year-old.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the video, the 47-year-old woman spoke in Mandarin about how both families, including her own daughter, object to her relationship with the 23-year-old.
issit becuz he cant get her daughter, he changes his target to her mum?:eek:
or he wan buy 1 get 1 free?:eek:

ivebert is a failed cheapo.:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe the daughter is older then the guy.