• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

help...!!! need advice...

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
U need a high dose of Olanzapine for your psychosis disorder.
just drive your taxi n don't think so much.if not u be living in delusion.
or seek help from imh psychology counselling for someone to talk.

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum has more patients than IMH and you can see them logging in daily.

U need a high dose of Olanzapine for your psychosis disorder.
just drive your taxi n don't think so much.if not u be living in delusion.
or seek help from imh psychology counselling for someone to talk.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was on prozac before but have stopped...now i am on beer, i think beer is a better evil buddy...:o
anyway, what i said is true, i have been accused...of something which i never did, i am used to it already...i can't go into too much of the story cos' they may know it's me...

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was on prozac before but have stopped...now i am on beer, i think beer is a better evil buddy...:o
anyway, what i said is true, i have been accused...of something which i never did, i am used to it already...i can't go into too much of the story cos' they may know it's me...

Prozac too mild, no kick. RUN took it before then switched to Seroxat & Venlafaxine

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, i got a korean girlfriend in UK. so after going to her flat to study for exams and her body, and miraculously, after a a spate of incidents, she accused me of raping her. she ended up marrying my uni. friend.

i am not afraid of facing her in court but she has a child and my friend is her husband.

what can i do? the lasup matas have been harrassing me because of this...:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Damn u have brain problem. U already said last time that years ago!
Have u take u medicine???

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Prozac with beer works best :wink: