• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HeLLo Moderators...

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuakang will never forgive me, I bear no grudges towards him. He still can tuakang all the way, by all means, but sometimes he has to be responsible for what he's saying :smile:

I already said , my nick sharing have been in Sammyboy for many many years , you exposed my nick sharing and you have to pay the price .

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter and AK finally shook hands...Peace and Settlement Agreement signed, sealed and delivered. All witnessed by the Smelly Shit Stirrer tonite...Congrats!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told you I don't need your upz Liao , I will return your upz later . I don't want to own you anything . Swee Bo ?
hahaha... if I said swee, you will say I'm a point whore, If I said no swee, you will say I'm spiteful and dun give you face

So what answer you want me to give you? save it lah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha... if I said swee, you will say I'm a point whore, If I said no swee, you will say I'm spiteful and dun give you face

So what answer you want me to give you? save it lah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Then why don't you just save your points and upz somebody else ? You give me points after I hit you at the right spot ? :rolleyes:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you like to come in between Ak and me you still have to pay for entertainment fee .

aiyoh...80 points from AK u still want more. You shd be lucky AK was facilitated by me to give you 80 points ah...he is such a stingy points giver you know...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why don't you just save your points and upz somebody else ? You give me points after I hit you at the right spot ? :rolleyes:
Haha... like this also can turn the story upside down and blame it on me. LOL

真的没得救了 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: