• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HeLLo Moderators...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me promise i shaLL be good from today onwards:

mod_zps33ab8a47.png

:wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are around 50 members using this forum 24/7. 3 moderators to monitor 50 members and their clones. :biggrin:

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Fish may not be aware that 2 Mods are very close friends of your nemesis and they know each other personally. You will get crucified.

Don't say I did not give warning.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joe can now ban ppl, del posts or neggie ppl with over 70 pts.

To those with infp maybe should try to get more power like joe support sam more he might add you in as a mod.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Fish may not be aware that 2 Mods are very close friends of your nemesis and they know each other personally. You will get crucified.

Don't say I did not give warning.
Many thanks to you Bro for your weLL informed advice..but i trust the Mod's wiLL be carrying out their tasks with due diLigience & impartiaLibiLities..:wink: