• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hello Everbody! I am NEW here. Please do not BULLY me!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Still feeling sore that Raiders dislodged u from the top spot? :biggrin: I am going to kick him out soon with a high pointer clone. :biggrin:

I am sick of your boasting. Come zap me with all your so call clones. Lim Bei wait for you, you phua Chee bye

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are very nice person. We will invite you to our big day. Will you be the godfather of our first born child? :smile:

Oh thank you very much no need no need I don't want everyday and every moment people KNN me la. You two happy family can liao, leave me in Thailand I am happy liao.

You wait ok? 24hrs not up yet.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh thank you very much no need no need I don't want everyday and every moment people KNN me la. You two happy family can liao, leave me in Thailand I am happy liao.

You wait ok? 24hrs not up yet.

Need to wait how long more? Can somebody else up me? :o I like to be UP. :o

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sick of your boasting. Come zap me with all your so call clones. Lim Bei wait for you, you phua Chee bye

You are very vulgar but i like. :o My bf KNNBCCB always shout KNNBCCB every times he is about to cum. :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are very vulgar but i like. :o My bf KNNBCCB always shout KNNBCCB every times he is about to cum. :o

Yeah, I always ask my PRC gf to mumble, "老公,干我,干死我,来啊。。。"when we make out :biggrin:

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Somebody zapped me and left me a msg "fuck you" without leaving his nick. How am i suppose to decide if i want to let you fuck if you don't leave your nick behind? :confused::o