• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hello Everbody! I am NEW here. Please do not BULLY me!

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 show ur sincerity, u shud go ask dat burger 2 reduce 1000 pts from u ...

Cannot! Without that i cannot ban people for displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity. :biggrin:

Last edited:

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come only 4 posts can have 1008 points?

I got 1010 points even before i started posting. Guess i am the chosen one. :biggrin: I was zapped by I_Hate_Pappies, that's why only left 1008 points. Hmm..... I bear no grudges against him because he has got himself a very good nick. I like. :p

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got 1010 points even before i started posting. Guess i am the chosen one. :biggrin: I was zapped by I_Hate_Pappies, that's why only left 1008 points. Hmm..... I bear no grudges against him because he has got himself a very good nick. I like. :p

KNN! You still here? Thought you couldn't stand the heat? :oIo:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How about i zap u to 888 points? Surely u will like it as it is an auspicious number. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still feeling sore that Raiders dislodged u from the top spot? :biggrin: I am going to kick him out soon with a high pointer clone. :biggrin:

I ching chai 1 lah, everyone knows he's the fake no.1, your clone also a fake 1, LOL

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why you all so bad? I just want to contribute to the forum that you all are enjoying for free.:(

I think you're a good girl la later after my 24hrs up I will upz you and wish you and KNNBCCB - 百年好合 ; 白头偕老 ; 早生贵子 a KNNB Jr

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you're a good girl la later after my 24hrs up I will upz you and wish you and KNNBCCB - 百年好合 ; 白头偕老 ; 早生贵子 a KNNB Jr

You are very nice person. We will invite you to our big day. Will you be the godfather of our first born child? :smile: