• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heather Chua - "disappointing to learn that an old friend marry ITE grad"

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's take a look at ourselves. If your daughter wants to get married to an ITE grad, you allow? Or will u tell her to find better one?

As long as the man is honest, hardworking, a family man with morals and integrity (not an alcoholic, not a womanizer, not a gambler), some ambition.

PhilipsM

Alfrescian
Loyal
From one Heather Chua's post, it is evident that she is stereotyping ITE graduates, just like I can be inmature to generalise that students from RI, like 'CON man HEE', TT durai, Ming Yi, Peter SCDF Lim, etc., etc., are losers.

Grow up, Heather!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
back n march 2013, HC probably sexed and dumped by NSMan ITE Grad...she has a vendetta against the average sinkie joe....

https://www.facebook.com/therealsingapore/posts/553966391300955

Heather Chua has made a public apology on Facebook towards her previous hateful and degrading comments about our local NSman and NSF that are protecting our country. Her previous infamous quote include saying that all NSman are whiners and dogs.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/heather-chua-my-reply-my-statement-4130342.html

-Am I proud of those storemen-on-duty & clerks who sit in their office & listen to their MP3 or play their PSP or even smoke behind their office instead of working? NO.

And I'm not saying that logistics is not resourceful but in NS logistics, the 1s who do all the dirty work are the captain, full lieutenant & 2nd lieutenant. Those recruit, private, LCP & cpl do nothing to contribute unless they are told to which is why I questioned their NS pay. Instead of waiting to be told what to do, why don't they step up & prove themselves instead of just sitting back like a 'tua bei kong' doing nothing & they get paid how much again per month?

2. ITE students
-Back in 1991, ITE was no different from a prison, I'm not kidding...ask your parents what was ITE like back then & again, I'm speaking the Truth here. You don't even need to enter the campus to know what it is like. All you have to do when you drive past a bus stop, you can easily see for yourself what the students there are like...smoking, using vulgarities, behaving like a bunch hooligans & some of them even wear tattoos on their bodies so if they are not rotten apples, then what are they? Humans that are useful to society? Come on & it is a fact that I'm stating which cannot be denied.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
will she dis-own her parent if they were ITE grad who made good ?

main_3.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
back n march 2013, HC probably sexed and dumped by NSMan ITE Grad...she has a vendetta against the average sinkie joe....

https://www.facebook.com/therealsingapore/posts/553966391300955

Heather Chua has made a public apology on Facebook towards her previous hateful and degrading comments about our local NSman and NSF that are protecting our country. Her previous infamous quote include saying that all NSman are whiners and dogs.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/heather-chua-my-reply-my-statement-4130342.html

-Am I proud of those storemen-on-duty & clerks who sit in their office & listen to their MP3 or play their PSP or even smoke behind their office instead of working? NO.

And I'm not saying that logistics is not resourceful but in NS logistics, the 1s who do all the dirty work are the captain, full lieutenant & 2nd lieutenant. Those recruit, private, LCP & cpl do nothing to contribute unless they are told to which is why I questioned their NS pay. Instead of waiting to be told what to do, why don't they step up & prove themselves instead of just sitting back like a 'tua bei kong' doing nothing & they get paid how much again per month?

2. ITE students
-Back in 1991, ITE was no different from a prison, I'm not kidding...ask your parents what was ITE like back then & again, I'm speaking the Truth here. You don't even need to enter the campus to know what it is like. All you have to do when you drive past a bus stop, you can easily see for yourself what the students there are like...smoking, using vulgarities, behaving like a bunch hooligans & some of them even wear tattoos on their bodies so if they are not rotten apples, then what are they? Humans that are useful to society? Come on & it is a fact that I'm stating which cannot be denied.

Actually what she says is true.. But she missed the point on why must people prove themselves in sinkieland.. That is a pretty stupid thing to do.

amostio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she for real or just trolling?

Confirmed troll. No one can be that dumb or stupid Look at her Followers now!

"Last night, I had only 500+ followers & this morning when I woke up... It became 1,100+ followers & now 1,800+... just where in the world did these people come from? Stop following me! — at W Residences at Sentosa Cove."

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw her FB profile. Born in year 73. 41yrs old this year... hmm, lau kway bu... the best !! :biggrin:

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man probed for making racially insensitive remarks under "Heather Chua" account

Police are investigating a 22-year-old man for making racially insensitive remarks on a social networking website. He is believed to have assumed the fictitious online moniker of "Heather Chua" on the social networking website.

On Jan 3, a police report was lodged by a member of public on the derogatory remarks posted by "Heather Chua". Following this, several other reports were also lodged by members of public who came across the remarks online.

Through extensive investigations, officers from Ang Mo Kio Police Division established the identity of the man who is believed to have assumed the fictitious profile of "Heather Chua" and made these racially insensitive remarks. The man is currently assisting police with investigations.

Under Section 298A of the Penal Code, Chapter 224, any person found guilty of promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion or race and doing acts prejudicial to maintenance of harmony can face a jail term of up to three years and/or fined.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Amk police station must be the best police station...from napping loanshark runners to inyernet crimes....

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Heather Chua is just a frog at the bottom of the well. There are many outstanding wealthy gentlemen who didn't get a basic degree.
There are also many many successful and smart peoples who don't even have a equivalent qualification as ITE......