• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He sent 100 applications, but can't find a job

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days they dun just fight with the locals for jobs. They take our iphones, branded goods, even flats. Some of them buy resale units and then sublet them to these fellow pinoys who come here to work.

Keep your friends close, keep yr enemies even closer, esp those of you who have a pina sweeping the floor for you in the house.

The problem with the Pinoy is that they can speak english, know how to survive in south east asia and have no NS

This is an unprecedented challenge to the local work force.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After leaving his former job as a computer technician in April this year, Mr Zeng has been actively looking for a job in the months since.

What wrong with him? IMHO, he mindset is not correct. Leaving a job without having another job in hand? To a certain extent, he ask for it......! :confused:

Firstly to leave a job without getting another job in hand is just asking for trouble, which leads to the next thing, saving for rainy days.

Perhpas he has underestimated the time he would take to land another job, could be the degree he thought he has in hand has given him a false sense of security.

That being said, I do not know if typically if a person or family head were to lose their job because of retrenchments or left the job to look for another one, I would suggest having savings of at least 1 year or more to take care of the daily necessties and utilities bill etc. Say a typical family need 2k or 2.5k to get. Saving amonuting to 30k would be the very minimum, of course more would be better.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly to leave a job without getting another job in hand is just asking for trouble, which leads to the next thing, saving for rainy days.

Maybe, This fuck face probably got sacked. How can we trust such an ugly weak-minded shithead to tell us the truth? He may have been sacked for masturbating at work.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to see there are so many of these cruel comments that are uncalled for.
Seem like some enjoy giving him another kick when he is already down.
So many 'experts' opinion from one picture ? I thought he looks quite ok from the graduation picture. In fact he look a bit like a ex-Uni frenz who tops the Accounting class and is now doing very well. I think Mr Zeng should seek some help from HR consultant to see what went wrong if not even one interview were granted.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to see there are so many of these cruel comments that are uncalled for.
Seem like some enjoy giving him another kick when he is already down.
So many 'experts' opinion from one picture ? I thought he looks quite ok from the graduation picture. In fact he look a bit like a ex-Uni frenz who tops the Accounting class and is now doing very well. I think Mr Zeng should seek some help from HR consultant to see what went wrong if not even one interview were granted.

Offhand can tell quite a few problems....

1) His age (at 41 years old, really can't say got potential to groom).

2) His qualifications (he took 6.5 years to complete a private degree!)

3) His asking salary of $3k is not realistic as foreigners doing the same thing are much cheaper

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you totally. He only has himself to blame for studying hard too late.

Offhand can tell quite a few problems....

1) His age (at 41 years old, really can't say got potential to groom).

2) His qualifications (he took 6.5 years to complete a private degree!)

3) His asking salary of $3k is not realistic as foreigners doing the same thing are much cheaper

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have one in the first place? :p

I don't have a degree at all. So I wouldn't have high expectations of finding a high paying job if I have a need to find a job.

Likewise what I mention earlier, he has a degree doesn't mean anything because a lot of people who go and look for a job have 1 too.

Please remember 1 thing, when we go for interviews is not we choose jobs. Is the employer choose us.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who are having a wife and family vs those who are single, can make the same decision but different outcome.

Single man can afford to quit and look for a job
Family man can't afford to quit and then look for a job.

That's why his situation is the wrong move for him because he's married.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should attach one of his applications so that we can see what is wrong. Maybe his English is terrible?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe, This fuck face probably got sacked. How can we trust such an ugly weak-minded shithead to tell us the truth? He may have been sacked for masturbating at work.

Please do not get too carried away, I am sure he would not want such a face as you have described, if he is given a choice.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't you fucktards have some compassion here? As it is a person is in such a dire situation and you fuckers want to insult him some more without even feeling a slight remorse for him. Even if you dont help him, there is no need to insult until like that.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't you fucktards have some compassion here? As it is a person is in such a dire situation and you fuckers want to insult him some more without even feeling a slight remorse for him. Even if you dont help him, there is no need to insult until like that.

This is Sammyboy forum. What are you thinking?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Lianhe Wanbao reported that Mr Zeng Yong Guang, 41, studied part-time for six and a half years to get his degree from a private university in Singapore.

Which university in Singapore is consider a private university? If their degree is not recognize, does it mean our government is not doing it's job and indirectly allows degree mills to operate out of Singapore? :confused:

Secondly, the average full time IT degree is 3 years, so, if I can get a part time degree in 3 years, why border to do full time? Don't see anything wrong with part time having twice the length of full time course, unless it is watered down and thus pretty useless? :confused:

So, again why does it be allowed to offer in the first place, where is the watch dog?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is connection, very important in SINgapore...you may look like a horse, but with connection, money & power, you can be a singer.:biggrin:

In SINgapore, you go supermarket shopping, the cashier will ask you, 'MEMBER"!! GET IT!, even you flood the streets, let a well known terrorist escape, help create a property bubble..'MEMBER'!?...you will still have the job.

'MEMBER'!

anyway, election is coming, all thsi guy needs to do is go see his MP..gurantee, they will create a job for him...for every vote is precious...'MEMBER'!!:biggrin:

I think the correct CODE is :"LIGHTNING".
EverytIME the supermarket cashier WILL ask u "LIGHTNING" ?
eVERYTIME THE iNTERVIEWER WILL ASK U "lightning " ?
If u are not a grassroot of "LIGHTNING",less chance of getting the GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB .

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lianhe Wanbao reported that Mr Zeng Yong Guang, 41, studied part-time for six and a half years to get his degree from a private university in Singapore.

Oh Mr Zeng Mr Zeng Mr Zeng, there are degrees and there are degrees. You didn't make it to a real university, that is why you can't make it. :biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your face so handsome? Why don't you put your actual photo on your avatar, I bet you are as ugly as most other Singapore males.