• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hawkers that sells food will have business but those who sells drinks sure KPKB no business during CCB Lockdown!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN even no lockdown my uncle usually don't buy drinks becas after eating can go orfit or home to drink plain water which is healthier KNN not sure why many people order food must have drink to go along KNN

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN even no lockdown my uncle usually don't buy drinks becas after eating can go orfit or home to drink plain water which is healthier KNN not sure why many people order food must have drink to go along KNN
I dam peifu those lao uncle and aunty order kopi ga tai

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Tio boh?
Tapow go home eat. At home got drinks, why need to tapow beverages.
No worries, I will still tabao, squat in the shade of a tree and enjoy my kopi

images

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our country tells us to bring our own tingkats but that is not allowed in most European states. Imagine the customer has stomach flu and his wares infected the food handler and end up the food handler infects the other customers?

Probably going to reverse this recommendation soon. Our policymakers are just bookworms.