• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Having greater no. of pussies in company board to balance cocks can improve biz performance sia!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
SINGAPORE — Advocates for corporate gender equality might want to take a closer look at research from the National University of Singapore (NUS), which links diversity to business performance.

Having just one female independent director on a company's board can raise its business performance by at least one measure, according to a study by NUS.

The study, led by Associate Professor Lawrence Loh from NUS Business School, found that if the average number of female independent directors on boards increases by one, the company's performance, as measured by Tobin's Q ratio of market value to book value, would rise by 11.8 per cent.

More at https://www.todayonline.com/world/gender-diversity-linked-business-performance-according-nus-study

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of reports very common in ang mor lands,,but what criteria of management and how 'scientific' such reports are,,,are anyones guess. To me its just a woman's rights scam...look at companies with women CEOs,,they dont do well,,,Yahoo inc, temasick holdings,,
all women,,,and SMRT,,,its not the gender, its the persons capabilities

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This sort of reports very common in ang mor lands,,but what criteria of management and how 'scientific' such reports are,,,are anyones guess. To me its just a woman's rights scam...look at companies with women CEOs,,they dont do well,,,Yahoo inc, temasick holdings,,
all women,,,and SMRT,,,its not the gender, its the persons capabilities
I fully agree, it's a person's capabilities and not gender that matters most in the boardroom. However, I also firmly believe that men are more capable and women should only play a supportive role.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I believe that a women's place is at home and the kitchen..
And the bedroom
I absolutely agree! Against my nature, I was trying to be subtle and politically correct. Well fuck that, yeah women ought to stay home and be obedient to their men, they have no place in the corporate world. At the very most, assistants and secretaries. All women must remember this, WIFE is Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Not all women belong to the bedroom, some are unfuckable.
As an example
jo68a.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's true. Ever since I increased the number of female directors in my company from 0 to 3, my business has already improved by nearly 40%.

It also helps that all my female directors are under the age of 30 years old.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
women are not for making and taking care of babies only. That itself is already a huge sacrifice. And ang mohs understand this and more husband are doing their fair share of housework.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
women are not for making and taking care of babies only. That itself is already a huge sacrifice. And ang mohs understand this and more husband are doing their fair share of housework.
Mozzies need to help their wives in doing housework n treating them as equals... hahaha

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true. Ever since I increased the number of female directors in my company from 0 to 3, my business has already improved by nearly 40%.

It also helps that all my female directors are under the age of 30 years old.
Wat does your board of directors do? And how do u justify the directors fees? What do they do to increase your business? Offer extras to your
Pappie masters?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE — Advocates for corporate gender equality might want to take a closer look at research from the National University of Singapore (NUS), which links diversity to business performance.

Having just one female independent director on a company's board can raise its business performance by at least one measure, according to a study by NUS.

The study, led by Associate Professor Lawrence Loh from NUS Business School, found that if the average number of female independent directors on boards increases by one, the company's performance, as measured by Tobin's Q ratio of market value to book value, would rise by 11.8 per cent.

More at https://www.todayonline.com/world/gender-diversity-linked-business-performance-according-nus-study
This is very true. I have worked in a company with women in power and one without and the first one is doing ok while the other one is declining! Not just that, the company culture is also modern, progressive and not sexist in the company with women in power.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only men with no confidence will have such a title for such talking business thread in the first place. Use sexist remarks to win!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely agree! Against my nature, I was trying to be subtle and politically correct. Well fuck that, yeah women ought to stay home and be obedient to their men, they have no place in the corporate world. At the very most, assistants and secretaries. All women must remember this, WIFE is Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc. :biggrin:
Did I just say looking down on people is your favorite activity? So fast proven right another time.