• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Having greater no. of pussies in company board to balance cocks can improve biz performance sia!

Correlation does not necessarily mean causation,especially a small correlation like that,u need stronger evidence to back it up.typical finance mumbo jumbo.patterns and coincidences are everywhere but they are not necessarily related,it must be statistically significant.
Just like having a female malay indian president necessarily make ur governance better.if they honestly believe in their research they should get ho jinx and temasek to invest all their money into women dominated companies,they would make a killing.

Bonut

She is an attention whore, any ranjiao would do :biggrin:
I'm sure you're familiar with Louis Cha's novel - Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. In the novel, there was a protagonist by the nickname of "Golden Hair Lion King".

It started with his wife being raped by his teacher and his son slaughtered. After that epic tragedy, the teacher went into hiding. In order to force the teacher out from his hiding, Lion King went around killing innocent people who had nothing to do with the epic tragedy.

Lion King became highly irrational and would never listen to rational explanations from his would-be victims. The reason was obvious. If he had practiced some logical and moral reasoning, he would have had no choice but to stop the killing of the innocent victims. But in his eagerness to seek revenge for the tragedy he suffered, he decided to cast all moral reasoning aside and build a persona of self-eccentricity as if the entire world revolved around the tragedy he suffered. He became famous for his trademarked "Lion's Roar" which he used indiscriminately to hurt his victims and make them go bonkers.

Louis Cha didn't elaborate on the secret of Lion's Roar, in particular whether the roar involved greeting the victims' parents or arbitrarily assigning some unceremonious professions to them.

The innocent victims were victims of "transferred malice" as they were never the actual target of the malicious attacks. It was just a desperate move to lure the real culprit out from his hiding, and this, coupled with self-serving and highly egoistic character turned Lion King instantly famous overnight in what was then the pugilistic world.

The tragedy happened in the JB thread and we are all collateral damages.

I'm sure you're familiar with Louis Cha's novel - Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. In the novel, there was a protagonist by the nickname of "Golden Hair Lion King".

It started with his wife being raped by his teacher and his son slaughtered. After that epic tragedy, the teacher went into hiding. In order to force the teacher out from his hiding, Lion King went around killing innocent people who had nothing to do with the epic tragedy.

Lion King became highly irrational and would never listen to rational explanations from his would-be victims. The reason was obvious. If he had practiced some logical and moral reasoning, he would have had no choice but to stop the killing of the innocent victims. But in his eagerness to seek revenge for the tragedy he suffered, he decided to cast all moral reasoning aside and build a persona of self-eccentricity as if the entire world revolved around the tragedy he suffered. He became famous for his trademarked "Lion's Roar" which he used indiscriminately to hurt his victims and make them go bonkers.

Louis Cha didn't elaborate on the secret of Lion's Roar, in particular whether the roar involved greeting the victims' parents or assigning some low SES professions to them.

The innocent victims were victims of "transferred malice" as they were never the actual target of the malicious attacks. It was just a desperate move to lure the real culprit out from his hiding, and this, coupled with self-serving and highly egoistic character turned Lion King instantly famous overnight in what was then the pugilistic world.

Yes, very insightful and it makes complete sense :thumbsup:. You are a scholar and thank you for sharing. We are victims of transferred malice, preyed upon by a hurt soul gone completely mad. I have not read the novel, so how did it end? Did they stop the Lion King?

Bonut

Yes, very insightful and it makes complete sense :thumbsup:. You are a scholar and thank you for sharing. We are victims of transferred malice, preyed upon by a hurt soul gone completely mad. I have not read the novel, so how did it end? Did they stop the Lion King?
The Lion King was incarcerated in a dungeon guarded by 3 high skilled senior monks who "preached the gospel" to him day and night until Lion King also buay tahan and finally became a monk himself.

Correlation does not necessarily mean causation,especially a small correlation like that,u need stronger evidence to back it up.typical finance mumbo jumbo.patterns and coincidences are everywhere but they are not necessarily related,it must be statistically significant.
Just like having a female malay indian president necessarily make ur governance better.if they honestly believe in their research they should get ho jinx and temasek to invest all their money into women dominated companies,they would make a killing.
The world is now controlled by left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits. With such garbage being propagated. It's no wonder the world is going down the dumps

Wunderfool

Louis Cha didn't elaborate on the secret of Lion's Roar, in particular whether the roar involved greeting the victims' parents or arbitrarily assigning some unceremonious professions to them.

That is a very good description of what can happen with an alcoholic drink.

musashi

I do not look down on people, especially women. I love doing them doggy style and shoot my cum all over their face. It's love. :inlove::biggrin:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

You are being unnecessarily nasty to me again. I do not look down on people, especially women. I love doing them doggy style and shoot my cum all over their face. It's love. :inlove::biggrin:
Ccb Malaysian son of whore lose debate only always talk dirty to win. Or post nipple photos. That’s how shameless Malaysians are.

she has something for you rah... Otherwise she wouldn't want your attention so badly...Lol :biggrin:
Ccb Malaysian son of whore from pahang twist insulting people to wanting attention. So all you ccb Malaysians are the ones that want my attention. Proven again you are always accusing me what you are yourself.

There is a difference between women dominated and women in power. So it’s not necessary to be women dominated but as long as some women in power will contribute to positive change as what I observed is the case. If sexist culture in power like @glockman talking sex to belittle women staff or colleagues they don’t like that kind of sickening culture, the company will surely decline in the long run.

Guess what? I never read the slandering post in the jb forum so if really like you say @glockman etc are collateral damage aka no one harassed me in this forum, how did I know I was involved in the slandering post? Your lie cannot withstand scrutiny. And glockman have been caught with inconsistent lies of reasons for leaving forum after I exposed him, not to mention the nipple thread that he started one day after I exposed him. So it’s not possible for him to be collateral damage. As for yourself, you started insulting me toilet bowl Etc first so you are also not innocent collateral damage.

Fucking troll. Get this through your thick skull. You exposed nothing, I am not a clone of who and who and did not (and still do not) appreciate you targeting me. I had enough of your insults and vulgarities then, and left the forum. Now I don't give a FUCK and I am back. So fuck off and stop trolling me. :FU::FU:

And as I have mentioned many time before, Nipple thread was just me being cheeky, a good way to blow off steam after the disappointing results of GE2015. I was also expanding on @Leongsam's Phily bike thread. It had nothing to do with you. You are so thick-skinned to think I would start a thread for you :FU:. And it's a "Men Only" thread to make our cock head tingle a little. Why, did it tingle your clit too? You're a lesbian whore? :FU::biggrin:

Fucking troll. Get this through your thick skull. You exposed nothing, I am not a clone of who and who and did not (and still do not) appreciate you targeting me. I had enough of your insults and vulgarities then, and left the forum. Now I don't give a FUCK and I am back. So fuck off and stop trolling me. :FU::FU:

And as I have mentioned many time before, Nipple thread was just me being cheeky, a good way to blow off steam after the disappointing results of GE2015. I was also expanding on @Leongsam's Phily bike thread. It had nothing to do with you. You are so thick-skinned to think I would start a thread for you :FU:. And it's a "Men Only" thread to make our cock head tingle a little. Why, did it tingle your clit too? You're a lesbian whore? :FU::biggrin:
You are a liar caught again as my boss leongsam thread to expose you didn’t have any vulgarities then. Another inconsistency caught! Hahahahaha