• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Having greater no. of pussies in company board to balance cocks can improve biz performance sia!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even

Nothing but a whole lot of excuses,u have ur whole life to do as u wish,free will as far as it exist,unless u are telling us ur entire life is dictated by society and everone around u,the choices are urs to make and consequences urs to face,what u choose to keep or discard during the course of ur lifetime is up to u.
If men are willing to sacrifice everything including their lives in order to pursue a dream or vision that they believe is greater than themselves,like gates or bezos or musk or jobs or Mahatma ghandi or sun yat sen,women can't do the same?look at musk he has to run 3 companies at the same time,raise 5 kids from 2 marriages and change the world at the same time.

Men has many natural advantages,physical str I agree with u,but 80 percent of the things we do in this world has nothing to do with physical strength,the best composers in the world are all men,tchaikovski,the best chefs in the world are men,the best architects,the best entrepreneurs,the best industrialists,the best generals and tacticians arm chair or real are all men,the best writers,the best cunninglinguists are men,best philosophers,best psychopaths and psychologists are men,even the inventor of the Freudian slip, Darwinism and hubris are men.

Are u saying men are naturally more talented in all of these area than women?tradition and culture all those are man made artificial constraints,illusions vagaries of perception that can be easily broken if women are just as capable as men,so why arent they?why can't women compete on the same level as men?

Boys from a young age have shown an inclination and obsession to all things nerdy and geeky be it maths science,books, aero planes,space,dinosaurs,books,reading writing,tinkering with tools and machines,electronics, poker,chess....have u ever seen a women holding a chess board?no they have better things to preoccupy themselves with like shoes and handbags.Elon musk is merely a result of who he is,like bill gates,like Warren buffet,like Stephen king,all those hours of reading those books,those fiction and non fiction,those comic books and superheros and the stock market when they were young.

It’s not excuses but reality of men’s privilege which you should be thankful for. Elon musk? Yes he has five children but who gave birth to them? The wife. Who took care of them? The wife or nanny. The below is from his first ex wife:

“It was a dream lifestyle, privileged and surreal. But the whirlwind of glitter couldn't disguise a growing void at the core. Elon was obsessed with his work: When he was home, his mind was elsewhere. I longed for deep and heartfelt conversations, for intimacy and empathy. And while I sacrificed a normal family life for his career, Elon started to say that I "read too much," shrugging off my book deadlines. This felt like a dismissal, and a stark reversal from the days when he was so supportive.”

The ex wife is an author that wrote thee novels. So men can focus on career but women cannot, when they are wives they are expected by their husbands to sacrifice their ambition for the family while men are not expected to and are free to give only a little of their attention to their children.

By physical I don’t mean just strength. Women have to cope with monthly period, child birth, menopause while men do not. Depending on women individual condition, it may be nothing or it may be something big deal. As for tradition and culture, it’s another chain that’s hard to break. It’s not one woman say break free will do but her family, whole society or whole world will be judging her when she does something different. Say you have a woman equivalent like Elon musk that gave birth to five children and yet devote most time and obsession to work. How will the children judge her as mother? They may forgive an absentee father but very unlikely they will be so forgiving to absentee mother.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/amp5380/millionaire-starter-wife/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s not excuses but reality of men’s privilege which you should be thankful for. Elon musk? Yes he has five children but who gave birth to them? The wife. Who took care of them? The wife or nanny. The below is from his first ex wife:

“It was a dream lifestyle, privileged and surreal. But the whirlwind of glitter couldn't disguise a growing void at the core. Elon was obsessed with his work: When he was home, his mind was elsewhere. I longed for deep and heartfelt conversations, for intimacy and empathy. And while I sacrificed a normal family life for his career, Elon started to say that I "read too much," shrugging off my book deadlines. This felt like a dismissal, and a stark reversal from the days when he was so supportive.”

The ex wife is an author that wrote thee novels. So men can focus on career but women cannot, when they are wives they are expected by their husbands to sacrifice their ambition for the family while men are not expected to and are free to give only a little of their attention to their children.

By physical I don’t mean just strength. Women have to cope with monthly period, child birth, menopause while men do not. Depending on women individual condition, it may be nothing or it may be something big deal. As for tradition and culture, it’s another chain that’s hard to break. It’s not one woman say break free will do but her family, whole society or whole world will be judging her when she does something different. Say you have a woman equivalent like Elon musk that gave birth to five children and yet devote most time and obsession to work. How will the children judge her as mother? They may forgive an absentee father but very unlikely they will be so forgiving to absentee mother.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/amp5380/millionaire-starter-wife/
Hey don’t say break tradition and culture to achieve greatness, you do nothing except being a woman that sleeps at 4 am also can be made use by evil men like @glockman to justify calling such a woman a whore - even when glockman was caught posting at 3.20 am aka sleep at 4 am himself!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U automatically assume it's the wife or nanny that takes care of his kids.for ur info there's just as many women out there who do not care about their children and are dysfunctional and mostly obssessed about themselves.giving birth?wtf do u want?surrogate mothers?I'm pretty sure men wouldn't mind giving birth if they could judging by how much u females bitch about it.

Men are just as capable of providing love and emotional support for their children too and establishing a beautiful relationship,just look at the dad from the interstellar,or "pursuit of happyness" which is based on a true story,I've seen YouTube videos of Gardner and his grown kids and they seem happy and well adjusted....and also books where children talk about their relationship with their single fathers.children are unlikely to be obssessed or form personality disorders over an "absentee" parent if they have a strong source of support from a stable adult thru their formative years,however it's more likely they become emotionally unbalanced and twisted and neuroticism and mental hang ups if they grow up with a dysfunctional and neurotic and psychologically abusive mothers....just look at manhunter,silence of the lambs,the Hannibal lecter movies and Norman Bates from Bates motel,what do they have in common?

I don't blame Elon musk for being obssessed about work....if u could only imagine the tremendous amount of pressure he had to cope with the last 10 years and the shyt he had to deal with in public,not to mention having promised the sun and the moon to the whole world,and the world of responsibility and insurmountable problems on his shoulders,u could feel it, the pressure even just sitting in your pyjamas watching YouTube in ur underwear.everytime he appeared in public,he had these deep eye bags and looks exhausted.if he wasn't Superman,he would have broke long ago.

If that bitch could even relieve 10 percent of the pressure off him and take over some responsibility....oi vey,like Chris rock said when u are wife of a billionaire u don't have to do Jack shyt,take care of children?cook?wash?clean?u had an army of servants waiting to fulfill ur every wish and command.ur afternoon schedule consist of ur chauffeur driving u to ur yoga and pilates class.

Sonofabitch,if Elon musk could duplicate himself like blue demigod Dr Manhattan,then he can have 3 clones running his companies,one clone discovering the meaning of life,one clone to fuck his wife and one clone to play with his kids all day and be the world's best father.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U automatically assume it's the wife or nanny that takes care of his kids.for ur info there's just as many women out there who do not care about their children and are dysfunctional and mostly obssessed about themselves.giving birth?wtf do u want?surrogate mothers?I'm pretty sure men wouldn't mind giving birth if they could judging by how much u females bitch about it.

Men are just as capable of providing love and emotional support for their children too and establishing a beautiful relationship,just look at the dad from the interstellar,or "pursuit of happyness" which is based on a true story,I've seen YouTube videos of Gardner and his grown kids and they seem happy and well adjusted....and also books where children talk about their relationship with their single fathers.children are unlikely to be obssessed or form personality disorders over an "absentee" parent if they have a strong source of support from a stable adult thru their formative years,however it's more likely they become emotionally unbalanced and twisted and neuroticism and mental hang ups if they grow up with a dysfunctional and neurotic and psychologically abusive mothers....just look at manhunter,silence of the lambs,the Hannibal lecter movies and Norman Bates from Bates motel,what do they have in common?

I don't blame Elon musk for being obssessed about work....if u could only imagine the tremendous amount of pressure he had to cope with the last 10 years and the shyt he had to deal with in public,not to mention having promised the sun and the moon to the whole world,and the world of responsibility and insurmountable problems on his shoulders,u could feel it, the pressure even just sitting in your pyjamas watching YouTube in ur underwear.everytime he appeared in public,he had these deep eye bags and looks exhausted.if he wasn't Superman,he would have broke long ago.

If that bitch could even relieve 10 percent of the pressure off him and take over some responsibility....oi vey,like Chris rock said when u are wife of a billionaire u don't have to do Jack shyt,take care of children?cook?wash?clean?u had an army of servants waiting to fulfill ur every wish and command.ur afternoon schedule consist of ur chauffeur driving u to ur yoga and pilates class.

Sonofabitch,if Elon musk could duplicate himself like blue demigod Dr Manhattan,then he can have 3 clones running his companies,one clone discovering the meaning of life,one clone to fuck his wife and one clone to play with his kids all day and be the world's best father.
Hey I am not blaming Elon musk or the wife. Just answering your point about why it’s a male dominated world and the best of most occupations are men. Summarize as physical, traditional and cultural aspects. Don’t forget this kind of conditioning starts from day one of a woman’s life I.e what a girl should do and what a boy should do. In conclusion, men have it easy basically.