• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: you are right

Ltb sir,

Thanks for your points! As u can see, i am almost zapped to zero and i will soon be gone...hahaha...not that i m bothered...but you were great! My last goodbye to you! Stay healthy!

Mbsslots...

Bro you still can post right?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ltb sir,

Thanks for your points! As u can see, i am almost zapped to zero and i will soon be gone...hahaha...not that i m bothered...but you were great! My last goodbye to you! Stay healthy!

Mbsslots...
i hardly post much now. kinda of boring.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

with the seasoned old timers calling the shots and zapping, newbies have very little survival chance. diversity in this forum is shrinking to a boring little cesspool.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How you keep blessing others with reps, only you understand. Kudos to the voice in the wilderness. :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

How you keep blessing others with reps, only you understand. Kudos to the voice in the wilderness. :smile:

imo, points are wasted if they are not distributed. since those who are obsessed or needed it for hell-know-what purposes, it's just a simple obligation. i also think by giving them my powerpoints, i coud help to encourage to post more quality opinions.

this forum is going down the pit when petty oldtimers who have garnered ridiculous powerpoints and start to INFRACT with such childish relish.

THERE'S NO LONGER THE KIND OF FREE SPEECHES THIS FORUM WAS ONCE NOTORIOUS FOR

it was this sort of wackiness that sbf in the past was made very interesting. now it's almost SDPPIED where only the sddpies got the rights of free speech. the rest are at their mercy of being infracted, deleted or at a more merciful delight thrown into the RUBBISH HEAP.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

True true, but we just trashed and walloped the resident troll who has hundreds of clones, name is youtalkcock, chowka, etc.
So we're not scared of getting rep zapped, for it's a good thing. Just don't have one nick.
Keep one for serious discussion and another to get zapped by crazy bastards. Then use the zapped
clone to frustrate the other party, who spend his time waiting to see your posts, since posts are
delayed once one is zapped negative. Newbie worry their posts will not show up forever, but it's not true. I'm the evidence.
All my posts when I have negative rep then, were posted. So, no damage bro.

Moderation here is very light touch, and as long as it's not spam or pron, your posts will be posted.
So, no worry. Just prepare at least two nicks. One to be zapped and the other for serious contribution.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

True true, but we just trashed and walloped the resident troll who has hundreds of clones, name is youtalkcock, chowka, etc.
So we're not scared of getting rep zapped, for it's a good thing. Just don't have one nick.
Keep one for serious discussion and another to get zapped by crazy bastards. Then use the zapped
clone to frustrate the other party, who spend his time waiting to see your posts, since posts are
delayed once one is zapped negative. Newbie worry their posts will not show up forever, but it's not true. I'm the evidence.
All my posts when I have negative rep then, were posted. So, no damage bro.

Moderation here is very light touch, and as long as it's not spam or pron, your posts will be posted.
So, no worry. Just prepare at least two nicks. One to be zapped and the other for serious contribution.

one nic is as good as one dick. why need clones unless one is up to no good?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

when losers behave like cowards and lowlife, there is no need to lower ourselves to their level. just click the IGNORE KEY and learn how to live with such dickheads.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when losers behave like cowards and lowlife, there is no need to lower ourselves to their level. just click the IGNORE KEY and learn how to live with such dickheads.

This forum deliberately removed the Ignore button. It's deliberate, not accidental. Get the idea? Even if you ignore the troll, he will zap you until it's negative. So, like I say, you've no choice but to create at least another nick and use the zapped nick to keep the troll busy and use up all his rep pts, and your other nick can survive in this nonsense.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

sorry to use your profile as example>

left click on the proflie that u wanna ignore. this would appear:

EagleRanger
Alfrescian

Add as Friend
Add to Ignore List
Find latest posts
Find latest started threads
View Conversations
click on the ADD TO IGNORE LIST and that all postings from that nic would be hidden from your view.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow!! i din realise that by giving to others, i m also giving back to myself.

thanks guys for your returning points. u should save that for more deserving posters. thanks anyway. :smile: