• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: you are right

Oh great! Lee, you up my points, I saw and great thanks. Then the same troll idiot Chowka/Youtalkcock, knock my points down a bit. So, now I've -36 pts.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money Games ?

Facebook%2BGaming.jpg

Nowadays, got people sell points or 'money'. KNN Facebook games also want money. :mad: LeongSam should also consider selling points for people to zap and 'armours' to protect. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: you are right

Thank you sir for the points. Appreciate it greatly. Thanks again.

Wa lau Guan! Suddenly you super high flyer ah? Last i saw you are at 29, thought you kena bullied again. :p

This thread is very funny. :biggrin:

LTB, don't misunderstood. I m not on Q.