• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: you are right

Me too. I got ask you. Pls check you never miss me out. :smile:

sorry, here's your pts.

there are too many in the Q and the recharging period is just very annoying. gotta wait 24hrs b4 giving pts again.

those who had already gotten it b4 would not be able to get again. that's the rule here.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sir LTB, can you up me and save me please.Thank you in advance.

ask and u shall be given...

there shouldn't be any intimidation here. you shouldn't fear all those petty freaks. it's free speech. if they do not like your postings, they should just click the IGNORE KEY.

the trouble with he people here is they want to hear what they wanna hear which is usually flatteries and untruth.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

there shouldn't be any intimidation here. you shouldn't fear all those petty freaks. it's free speech. if they do not like your postings, they should just click the IGNORE KEY.

the trouble with he people here is they want to hear what they wanna hear which is usually flatteries and untruth.

thank you Sir LTB :smile:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

sorry, here's your pts.

there are too many in the Q and the recharging period is just very annoying. gotta wait 24hrs b4 giving pts again.

those who had already gotten it b4 would not be able to get again. that's the rule here.

The rule now is this:

1. You can give rep to 2 persons in 24 hours, max.
2. You can give to the same person after you spread the reputation to 20 other persons, then you can give to that same person again.

Hope this clears up some doubts.

Safari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sir can ask u for points?