• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: you are right

Bro, I would need points. Some childish losers keep zapping my rep for starting a reputation thread.
Thank you in advance bro. :smile::smile:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

by the way, if that's so, why are your pts only 26? it should be 4 figures at least.

jubilee1919
jubilee1919 is offline Alfrescian

My Reputation Points: 26 / Power: 0

Bro, don't bother with background noise. Just mask it with our own music, that will do. Thanks for the upz, bro.
Appreciate it.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, don't bother with background noise. Just mask it with our own music, that will do. Thanks for the upz, bro.
Appreciate it.

when i log in, i realise there my power pts are there. since many of u want the pts, so i just oblige...to make u guys happy. 2 gotta wait for 2 days b4 u get urs cos i just skipped someone unwittingly.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those background noises had again zap me into negative. I need a boost in points.
:cool:

sorry can give the nic only once.

as can be seen, this forum isn't really what it set out to be a FREE SPEECH FORUM. there are many who say one thing and practise another.

FREE SPEECHES are only restricted to those who keep ranting about it yet they themselves do not practise and act in the reverse.

if one cannot tolerate another's posting, the easiest and simplest way is just to click the IGNORE button.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ltb sir,

Thanks for your points! As u can see, i am almost zapped to zero and i will soon be gone...hahaha...not that i m bothered...but you were great! My last goodbye to you! Stay healthy!

Mbsslots...