• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: you are right

Sir, the points u gave me have been zapped. How?

i dunno what to say. got points like neber got points. they mean the same and mean nothing to me.

my powerpoints used to be more than now but u know there are many losers and cowards here that wouldn't want u to exceed, outshine or more popular here.

anyway, just post your opinions and forget about all those redundancy and fakery.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leetahbar Sir, can this old mean bad machine request for points?

my powerpoints are given away free and unconditional. if it has reached your turn, u shall get it.

sadly, there isn't many good postings to endorse them with my powerpoints :(

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal

i treat everyone equal and entitled to the free points - LTB :smile:

sorry except nasty clones who are both cowards and losers.

Thank u Sir for the points. Have up u back for your kind gesture..

Thanks too to another bro who upped my points w/o leaving his nick.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank u Sir for the points. Have up u back for your kind gesture..

Thanks too to another bro who upped my points w/o leaving his nick.

thanks.

the points awarding system is suppose to be meant for appreciating good postings. but of late - and for a very long boring time since, there aren't many good postings :(

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thanks.

the points awarding system is suppose to be meant for appreciating good postings. but of late - and for a very long boring time since, there aren't many good postings :(

But we have a racist mod. All he need is juz to single out certain races, mock at them, calling them names...and u will see his points appreciate.:confused::rolleyes: U tink those are good posts?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

But we have a racist mod. All he need is juz to single out certain races, mock at them, calling them names...and u will see his points appreciate.:confused::rolleyes: U tink those are good posts?

if one can argue with lky and overturn him, then maybe we could do the same here. one owns the cuntry like the one who owns this kopitiam.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if one can argue with lky and overturn him, then maybe we could do the same here. one owns the cuntry like the one who owns this kopitiam.

Actually I am not referring to Money Collector. Hes the Boss. He decide on the rules. We have an option. We are always free to stick around here bashing up one another. Or we can juz ignore and exit this site altogether.

I am actually referring to Jah_Shit.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually I am not referring to Money Collector. Hes the Boss. He decide on the rules. We have an option. We are always free to stick around here bashing up one another. Or we can juz ignore and exit this site altogether.

I am actually referring to Jah_Shit.

here's ur pts. - LTB

even with more points, there's nothing much to do when u read about nasty, flaming or intimidating postings. there is always the IGNORE KEY which u can easily click n switch them off.

usually losers and cowards need to invent many clones to create an illusion that they are "backed" by many which in actual is only he the loser coward himself.

click the IGNORE KEY if u find postings fr certain nics are just too lame, deviated and meaningless.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

here's ur pts. - LTB

usually losers and cowards need to invent many clones to create an illusion that they are "backed" by many which in actual is only he the loser coward himself..

Yes. There are alot of clones here. Their style of writing, the way they support the flammer....its so obvious. Even FOUR letter words, parents name also been used when being zapped. But wat can we do? Money collector calls the shots. Hes given them the green light (unlike the other SBF forum), i suppose.

Tks for the points. Already recipocrated back to u.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. There are alot of clones here. Their style of writing, the way they support the flammer....its so obvious. Even FOUR letter words, parents name also been used when being zapped. But wat can we do? Money collector calls the shots. Hes given them the green light (unlike the other SBF forum), i suppose.

Tks for the points. Already recipocrated back to u.

thanks. didn't expect any return points. pls give ur pts to more deserving poster. :wink:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thanks. didn't expect any return points. pls give ur pts to more deserving poster. :wink:

Its ok mate. Wats the point keeping those non redeemable points for? May as well share around and at the same time award those who contribute positively to the forum.

Cheers.