• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harassement at Siloso beach countdown party 2009 by Indian FTrash...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi just registered today? Good news! You just got my boot! This forum may be a free for all but if the OA doesn't like you and find you an eyesore, you get the boot. Please feel free to return favor if not happy. :biggrin:
aiya why u ban this ah neh? ah neh like to argue so should let him. we have countered and expose all his lies easily.

T

Tadakatsu Honda

aiya why u ban this ah neh? ah neh like to argue so should let him. we have countered and expose all his lies easily.

Neh mind... he will be out of sammyboy jail tomorrow evening and you all can take turns to ass him. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like it. She is smiling too much.

yup couldn't agree more with u..

just that when the ah nehs go home to whack their wives after a drinking session, the wives also smile when kena whack... they must be enjoying it..:p

if their wives kpkb when kena hamtum, they are merely play-acting, adding to the 'fun' factor...:biggrin::eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New pics to show:

Wah damn disgusting

CIMG2013.jpg

CIMG2016.jpg

CIMG2012.jpg

CIMG2015.jpg

CIMG2014.jpg

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Molested victim a 'he'?

Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Jan 8, 2010

Molested victim a 'he'?

<!-- by line --> By Melissa Pang
<!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
molestvictim.jpg

STOMPer Michael submitted new photographs of the woman (above, circled) that he received in an e-mail, 'indicating that she is in fact a transsexual, or 'Ah Kua'. -- PHOTO: STOMP

<!-- story content : start --> IS 'SHE' a 'he'?
From outrage over the video of a woman being brazenly molested at a New Year countdown party, Netizens are now in wild discussions over the victim's true gender. Several readers, who claimed to have been at Siloso Beach when the incident happened, said on online citizen journalism portal STOMP and the straitstimes.com's discussion boards, that the woman is actually a transsexual from Thailand. As proof, STOMPer Michael submitted new photographs of the woman that he received in an e-mail, 'indicating that she is in fact a transsexual, or 'Ah Kua''. Some readers of straitstimes.com also provided links to alleged pictures of victim. The molestation video, which shows four men openly groping a woman on a podium, generated split reactions from readers. While most were shocked that bystanders were recording the incident and not helping the victim, some said she deserved it. Murmurings of the victm's true gender then began to surface. On straitstimes.com, reader tcss11967 said: 'she is ah gua la... she was offering herself (and scaring them away) to every men before this incident...' And reader phandoko alleged that help did come: 'For the record.

There are people who tried to stop the touching, but the men were in a group of at least 10-15 people. Sentosa's Security crew were called in but when they came the crowd dispersed. To the disappointment of the people who tried to stop the touching, the 'ladies' were behind the 'Siloso' Rock with the same men. This happened around 10+.
'So if it was molest, wouldn't a 'sane' and 'normal' lady feel violated and leave the party or break down? But no, ....they later went up the platform again in the same outfit to get touched again. After that, they walked around offering photo ops at $10/photo.' Despite doubts cast on the victim's gender, a few readers still came to her defence. Said Eagle2004: 'Can anyone else confirm that she was in fact a 'lady boy'? Even if this is true, he/she was still a victim. 'Would any of you guys be pleased if you were dancing on stage at a foam party, clad only in your swimming trunks, and 4 gays started groping you?' Added STOMPer eileenary: ' I feel that no matter the girl was drunk, a trans or what, something ought to be done to warn people who take advantage of such events to outrage others' modesty.

jw5

Loyal
If you go to the yahoo singapore homepage, they asked this question "What would you have done?". Referring to what you would have done if you had seen the girl being groped.
Hmmm, I thought to myself.
If she was of voting age, I would have asked her "Do you vote pap?" If her answer was yes, I would have walked away.
If she was not of voting age, I would have asked her for her parents' phone number and asked them the same question. If their answer was yes, I would have hung up the phone and walked away.
My logic is that if you have voted for these policies, you have to live with them.

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ma de.. There is a SEA of Ah nei in the video. They are the one that took the video of the molest w/o doing anything to help the woman/ladyboy.

Ah nei gang up together!
When tourist come to Singapore, I hope they are able to differentiate beween Singaporeans and foreigners.
Because it is very "lose face" if they thought those foreigners are Singaporeans.