• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harassement at Siloso beach countdown party 2009 by Indian FTrash...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOu still do not understand? They are SINKIES.. that is why they behave like that.

CB kia tonychat,

Ah neh FT molest thai ladyboy...

nothing to do with sporeans... so we just watch the show, understand:oIo::oIo:

jonlatio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay for those of you who still want to deny the person being molested is a female and a local here's a pic of her with her fren. They do look like trannies and are definitely not local

1zoatr7.jpg

OMG! She does look like a trans!

Wau lau! those guys must be puking now! Their faces clearly seen and everyone knows they get shiok with an X-man.:biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The home team better do arrest and our courts better give heavy sentence. Otherwise our STB can close shop.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if the "home team" do make an arrest - or make a good case over the Romanian hit-and-run-and-fly diplomat - you and all your friends will say a big thank you and vote for the PAP come the next general election?

Wow.. you are really cheap. So we should all be thankful for this overpaid crappy government for cleaning up the mess they have created?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And if the "home team" do make an arrest - or make a good case over the Romanian hit-and-run-and-fly diplomat - you and all your friends will say a big thank you and vote for the PAP come the next general election?

why should we say thank you to mata and vote for pap? isn't it their job to catch criminals? So now our expectations of the police is so low? catch molesters = bonus for citizens?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should we say thank you to mata and vote for pap? isn't it their job to catch criminals? So now our expectations of the police is so low? catch molesters = bonus for citizens?

There is no crime unless there is a victim. Unless the Heshe makes a police report there is no case against the guys.

As you can see, they are all Northern Indians. They must have felt more superior than others for them to do this openly and expect to get away with it. I heard that in NUS hostel, whose higher cast Indian can even instruct those lower cast to wash their clothes and it would be done. During projects, the higher cast would by default become the leader and task the roles.

If this continues, think what will happen to Singapore when these higher cast Indians starts working here?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no crime unless there is a victim. Unless the Heshe makes a police report there is no case against the guys.

Then law enforcement in Singapore has certainly come a long way. Back in the early 90s when Kris Kros were the hottest rappers, I remember police catching mats who wear their clothes reversed and tell them to change in the public toilet. so public molesting is now also a civil case like fighting?

As you can see, they are all Northern Indians. They must have felt more superior than others for them to do this openly and expect to get away with it. I heard that in NUS hostel, whose higher cast Indian can even instruct those lower cast to wash their clothes and it would be done. During projects, the higher cast would by default become the leader and task the roles.

If this continues, think what will happen to Singapore when these higher cast Indians starts working here?

Can see at work the Northern indians already treat everybody like shit. They gang together and speak hindi. if you are in same department as them, you have to beware of them. they are very dishonest and how lian people.

dingdongbells

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha the only "how lian" people are the singaporeans.

the average singaporean on the street has the intellegience of a prawn yet still is so damn arrogant and disgusting

outrage of modesty isn't exactly a big deal is it? happens all the time. why pick on the foreigners?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then law enforcement in Singapore has certainly come a long way. Back in the early 90s when Kris Kros were the hottest rappers, I remember police catching mats who wear their clothes reversed and tell them to change in the public toilet. so public molesting is now also a civil case like fighting?

Sadly, that is how the law is written. For this case, the 'girl' has to report that she had been violated.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
outrage of modesty isn't exactly a big deal is it? happens all the time. why pick on the foreigners?

sigh. another unhappy foreigner. Look. outrage of modesty isn't a big deal in your shit country but it is here. i'm sure molesting your womenfolk must be so popular there it deserves its own TV channel like cricket. why don't you go back to your heavenly country? Then lighter-skinned women here will be safe to wear bikinis outdoors again. :oIo:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because at least, most Sinkies would know that it is morally wrong and won't commit such crime openly for others to film as if they own the country.

dingdongbells

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh. another unhappy foreigner. Look. outrage of modesty isn't a big deal in your shit country but it is here. i'm sure molesting your womenfolk must be so popular there it deserves its own TV channel like cricket. why don't you go back to your heavenly country? Then lighter-skinned women here will be safe to wear bikinis outdoors again. :oIo:

haha i am a singapore citizen and i know for a fact most foreigners are hardworking law abiding individuals.

plenty of singaporeans murder and rape, why don't you start bashing your own country retard?

why dont you start bashing the countless close minded, xenophobic, disgusting singaporeans like yourself?

outrage of modesty is just a fine or a very short jail term, hardly a heinous crime. you go to such mass gatherings, you take precautions. it is the same every where in the world.

dingdongbells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because at least, most Sinkies would know that it is morally wrong and won't commit such crime openly for others to film as if they own the country.

really? hhahaha

have you ever lived in singapore?

talked with disgusting retarded singaporeans who man the coffee shop who cannot for the life of them utter one respectful or intelligent word?

every stepped into the courts where there are plenty of molesters,rapists,arsonists being hauled up daily?

in fact, singapore has the top 5 incaseration rate per capita in asia. we were top 10 in the world not too long ago i recall. singapore hangs the most number of people per capita in the world.

we are number 1 in state sanctioned hanging! even saudi arabia is 3x behind us!

lol, tell me , if singaporeans are so nice civil people, why are there so many people locked up and being hanged?

moron.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha i am a singapore citizen and i know for a fact most foreigners are hardworking law abiding individuals.
oh really? let's see what you wrote

haha the only "how lian" people are the singaporeans.

the average singaporean on the street has the intellegience of a prawn yet still is so damn arrogant and disgusting

Tip for you: anybody can claim to be any nationality on the internet. but if you want to be convincing, try to be consistent first.

By the way, i am really curious why you guys like to molest girls so much? Every chance or excuse you guys get it seems. isn't kissing scenes still banned in bollywood movies? repressed aren't we?

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
really? hhahaha

talked with disgusting retarded singaporeans who man the coffee shop who cannot for the life of them utter one respectful or intelligent word?

every stepped into the courts where there are plenty of molesters,rapists,arsonists being hauled up daily?

in fact, singapore has the top 5 incaseration rate per capita in asia. we were top 10 in the world not too long ago i recall. singapore hangs the most number of people per capita in the world.

lol, tell me , if singaporeans are so nice civil people, why are there so many people locked up and being hanged?

moron.

Hi just registered today? Good news! You just got my boot! This forum may be a free for all but if the OA doesn't like you and find you an eyesore, you get the boot. Please feel free to return favor if not happy. :biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha.. it was also not so long ago that we loosen our immigration rules and let in more foreigners. See the link?

You write as if the Singapore Prison is only meant for Sinkies?

Only 25% of Sinkapore population are foreigners but they account for 36% of the death sentence? I think the stats speaks for itself.

The people on death row include foreign nationals, many of whom were convicted of drug-related offences. These inmates come from a diverse group of countries including Australia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, People's Republic of China, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Portugal. Figures released by the government of Singapore show that between 1993 to 2003, 36% of those executed were foreigners, including some residents in Singapore (one quarter of Singapore residents are foreigners).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Singapore

really? hhahaha

moron.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

haha. want to use statistics to bluff kids? The comparison of capital punishment means nothing. Are all laws the same for every country? In Singapore, possession of 3g of heroin means you get hanged. In your country, it means you can share needle with the whole slum.