• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Had to leave a meeting abrubtly - cannot take it anymore

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thai woman have nice leg but no ass also most of them have small boobs .Have u notice that ?

Anyway I love silicone. I don't care if its natural or not as I'd said before women need to have silicone. Ok ok ok nothing right or wrong just preference la.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thai woman have nice leg but no ass also most of them have small boobs .Have u notice that ?

Nice observation bro.Viet girLs pLying the streets here are more or Less the same in buiLt..very LikeLy it's due to
their more 'veggies' Less meat' diet; which is rather heaLthy actuaLLy..:cool:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
5538f8e5.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway I love silicone. I don't care if its natural or not as I'd said before women need to have silicone. Ok ok ok nothing right or wrong just preference la.

Actucally I also don't care just big is enough Liao ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But I have to say Viet's got really killer boobs and nice legs and asses. Too bad looks cannot make it coupled with the duck language I really cannot tahan.

I don't care about language ...to me they are just like a sex toy :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice observation bro.Viet girLs pLying the streets here are more or Less the same in buiLt..very LikeLy it's due to
their more 'veggies' Less meat' diet; which is rather heaLthy actuaLLy..:cool:

Now I know why nuns must eat veggies ... Stop monk from looking at their boobs :wink:

WHITEWOLF

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bloody trouble with Thailand is most Thai ladies like their skirts short, very short. And I really wonder who the hell in my office decide on the design of these short skirts like this

00250.jpg

It's not just the skirt, it's also the tight WHITE BLOUSE....buttons ripping off when stretching body backwards.