• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Had to leave a meeting abrubtly - cannot take it anymore

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then suddenly I began to see the presenter naked, the scene kept flashing in my mind on and off. The next presenter came and it happened again. I could not take it anymore so I left abruptly to my cubicle now.

Has anyone here experienced this before?

I think you should get both your eyes and your brain checked.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guess working is my passion and hobby.

What happened is not unusual as most men and women do tend to daydream when they are bored and their mind wander and sometimes we get flights of fancy.

You ought to get a hobby that relaxes you. I know a number of people keep kois or grow orchids and find them refreshing.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What happened is not unusual as most men and women do tend to daydream when they are bored and their mind wander and sometimes we get flights of fancy.

You ought to get a hobby that relaxes you. I know a number of people keep kois or grow orchids and find them refreshing.

Ok like that does playing with my dog and taking care of her counts? She still a puppy, almost 7 months old. Show you her photo taken last night

null-393.jpg

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok like that does playing with my dog and taking care of her counts? She still a puppy, almost 7 months old. Show you her photo taken last night

That's a very cute puppy, and no, it is not considered a hobby but keeping a pet. Hobbyists keep not one but a few and most breed or show them.

A lot of top people I know have kois somewhere easily accessible in or close to their office. Sometimes working too hard, one need to get away from the desk and relax, otherwise the brain-storming cannot think of solutions. I was told by a few of them that by relaxing and away from their desks, the answers to their problems came to them just feeding and not thinking about work. I don't know.......

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's a very cute puppy, and no, it is not considered a hobby but keeping a pet. Hobbyists keep not one but a few and most breed or show them.

A lot of top people I know have kois somewhere easily accessible in or close to their office. Sometimes working too hard, one need to get away from the desk and relax, otherwise the brain-storming cannot think of solutions. I was told by a few of them that by relaxing and away from their desks, the answers to their problems came to them just feeding and not thinking about work. I don't know.......

Koi is nice but I prefer keeping marine fish . I used to keep marine fish inside 6ft by 3ft tank with lots of corals .

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro joetys

Probably you were just day-dreaming as the presentations weren't interesting? :-)

Perhaps can try out some meditation, practising mindfulness to be more aware of the present, would help you relax a bit and just focussed on "being". :-)

P.S. your puppy is very cute.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys guys guys, yes it may happen to us often or sometimes but when it happen in office with people you see daily and talk to daily, very jialat la, sometimes shy to even look into their eyes when talking to them its like feeling guilty of these dirty thoughts.
cut back on your meat/seafood/protein intake. your testosterone levels should drop.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
need a Psychiatrist & an Endocrinologist, your hormones are in overdrive....
He's only hallucinating, will pass ..unless the darned shrink is another chiobu. The endocrinologist has a challenge to sort out his raging hormones :p

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro ionzu this one dangerous, if too much under then cannot work how?

sex is overrated. especially if it results in broken marriages. sex outside of marriage is like eating meat, not really necessary but sure tastes good.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
sex is overrated. especially if it results in broken marriages. sex outside of marriage is like eating meat, not really necessary but sure tastes good.

Hmmm your statement speaks volume . . . . for some its the thrill also