• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Had the best endorphin-filled dream ever!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I was jogging in the sunset in my dreams, I never felt more liberated my whole life. Watching the bushes and trees fly past me as I took in long and purposeful strides, taking each breathe with renewed meaning in life.

I was so charged with emotions as I knew I would wake up from this dream, so I ran and ran, and ran- savouring every moment of it... fuck! how I miss running! I can only sum up the experience with one word- SHIOK!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've visited really beautiful places in my dreams. Sometimes hiking in a beautiful forest with a snow-capped mountain. Sometimes entering a big and beautiful building, which seemed like a mall at first glance but too luxurious to be a typical mall... red carpet and gold railings everywhere.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was jogging in the sunset in my dreams, I never felt more liberated my whole life. Watching the bushes and trees fly past me as I took in long and purposeful strides, taking each breathe with renewed meaning in life.

I was so charged with emotions as I knew I would wake up from this dream, so I ran and ran, and ran- savouring every moment of it... fuck! how I miss running! I can only sum up the experience with one word- SHIOK!

K.N.N., Sheepie,

Reading this, sheeps came into my mind.
I thought NZ has the most sheeps.
I was wrong.
Its :

China

Breeding The Most Sheep.

RankCountryHead
1China, mainland161,350,800
2Australia72,125,334
3India63,068,632
4Nigeria42,500,000

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal

K.N.N.

You should dream of

Tantric Sex mah.:biggrin::sneaky:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe in dreams. Sometimes there are hidden meanings when we dreamt of something. I'm the superstitious type. If you dream of fish means you're in luck in terms of financial. Probably going to win some money in 4D. Happened to me few times in the past after I dreamt of catching few fishes. Few days later I tio 4D. If you encounter a flood, also same , water means luck. Then there were few times I dreamt of my ex Siam Bu. In one of the dreams, she was so happy to see me. I then realised that in the dream , she was so happy seeing me because she was hoping that I would settle all her debts. LOL... That time she was heavily in debts but now she's happy in her life with no more financial problems for her again since some Gong Gong guy that she knew had already settled all her debts and is supporting her every month.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that was how i felt when i died 6.9 lives ago. ran away from troubles and problems, felt weight lifted, and hit gobsmacked into the next life. :ninja::speechless:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
that was how i felt when i died 6.9 lives ago. ran away from troubles and problems, felt weight lifted, and hit gobsmacked into the next life. :ninja::speechless:

K.N.N.

Sir ES&D,
Do not leave us yet.
There is still a lot of shits to be eaten.

Like drinking your own pee, eating your own poop is perfectly safe. Unlike pee, your poo isn't sterile, it's full of bacteria. But the bacteria is all your own stuff. It lives inside your intestines and helps you digest your food. If you eat some of your own poo that is reasonably fresh, you'll just bring the bacteria back where it came from.

However, eating someone else's poo or licking someone else's butt can introduce new bacteria into your system. If the person is unhealthy, then eating their poo could transmit any bad bacteria into your intestines, or other things like various sorts of worms, and your health might become compromised as well.

However, if the person has good bacteria in their intestines, there could be a health benefit to eating their poo. In fact, fecal transplants
are a real thing, though when taken orally they are given in the form of a capsule rather than eating the poo directly.

-
:thumbsdown::thumbsup::tongue::whistling::wink::roflmao::biggrin::barefoot::barefoot::barefoot:

Coprophilia

is also a thing - it's a sexual fetish for poo. I've heard it more often called a 'scat fetish'. Men seem to have this fetish more than women, but it does cross gender lines. As with most fetishes, the specifics vary from person to person. Some like to eat poo; others like to have it thrown at them; some like to play with it like clay; others like the smell; some like to lose control in embarrassing situations; others like to watch other people go to the bathroom; and so on. As with other fetishes, each variation is intensely personal, each element having its own profound significance, and often with an origin that is mysterious to the person themselves.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in dreams. Sometimes there are hidden meanings when we dreamt of something. I'm the superstitious type. If you dream of fish means you're in luck in terms of financial. Probably going to win some money in 4D. Happened to me few times in the past after I dreamt of catching few fishes. Few days later I tio 4D. If you encounter a flood, also same , water means luck. Then there were few times I dreamt of my ex Siam Bu. In one of the dreams, she was so happy to see me. I then realised that in the dream , she was so happy seeing me because she was hoping that I would settle all her debts. LOL... That time she was heavily in debts but now she's happy in her life with no more financial problems for her again since some Gong Gong guy that she knew had already settled all her debts and is supporting her every month.

K.N.N.

Me dreamt of 4D numbers so many times.
Buys big big but never even smell it.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've visited really beautiful places in my dreams. Sometimes hiking in a beautiful forest with a snow-capped mountain. Sometimes entering a big and beautiful building, which seemed like a mall at first glance but too luxurious to be a typical mall... red carpet and gold railings everywhere.

For someone so full of angst, it’s shocking to know that laksaboy has pleasant dreams :eek: :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Let's cut to the chase. Did you wake up with a massive erection?