• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious greatest regret in life

jw5

Loyal
KNN LOL LOL LOL KNN :biggrin:

KNN regrets should be things that you could possibly have done but you did not KNN so not able to bonk the girls you like should not be a regret but a failure KNN unless she doggie there for you to bonk but you never do it rike my uncle once hesitated and became a lifetime regret KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN regrets should be things that you could possibly have done but you did not KNN so not able to bonk the girls you like should not be a regret but a failure KNN unless she doggie there for you to bonk but you never do it rike my uncle once hesitated and became a lifetime regret KNN
KNN my greatest regret is being with my GF at the time, we were having a drink at the bar when a fellow chio female student walk in and we started drinking together ...3/4 way through they suggested that I bonk the new girl. I said no... @Semaj2357 this wat you looking for?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my greatest regret is being with my GF at the time, we were having a drink at the bar when a fellow chio female student walk in and we started drinking together ...3/4 way through they suggested that I bonk the new girl. I said no... @Semaj2357 this wat you looking for?
all I can say is that you did the right thing and this earned you some respect along the way.
sometimes forsaking some obvious choices or on a platter merits good karma for better things to come one's way - upon reflection and when viewed positively instead of miserably lamenting on the one that got away, bearing in mind that all young hot-blooded males want to sow their seeds in every twat :cool:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
all I can say is that you did the right thing and this earned you some respect along the way.
sometimes forsaking some obvious choices or on a platter merits good karma for better things to come one's way - upon reflection and when viewed positively instead of miserably lamenting on the one that got away, bearing in mind that all young hot-blooded males want to sow their seeds in every twat :cool:
thank you for your support. I appreciate it. the only problem is both females were quite receptive to the outcome. my one and only super story. I remember you were looking for stories from me... since I am totally drunk at the moment, I let one slip notwithstanding my usual embarassment. there are other stories tho....

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:wink:
thank you for your support. I appreciate it. the only problem is both females were quite receptive to the outcome. my one and only super story. I remember you were looking for stories from me... since I am totally drunk at the moment, I let one slip notwithstanding my usual embarassment. there are other stories tho....
well, i hope they're too few to mention :wink: