• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious greatest regret in life

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was strolling in the neighborhood and thinking to myself what could be my biggest regret in life?
straight come to my mind is that i won't be able to accomplish big things in life to become very rich.
the only thing that i can do is come here and share a bit of my life experience.
what about you guys, any regret in life besides not able to bonk the girls that you like? haha...

Last edited:

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty you’re one hell of an emo bitch
If I din know better I’ll say you’re a troll but I know better so I know you’re an attention whore. Maybe both are the same.
Go jump bedok reservoir already!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about you guys, any regret in life besides not able to bonk the girls that you like? haha...
KNN regrets should be things that you could possibly have done but you did not KNN so not able to bonk the girls you like should not be a regret but a failure KNN unless she doggie there for you to bonk but you never do it rike my uncle once hesitated and became a lifetime regret KNN

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
greatest regret in life --- not to have dropped a nuke on stinkypore. you can add some other kafir countries on the list too.

all these kafir f*cktards need to be wiped out, pests on earth.

even a dead kafir is not good enough, not enough for fertilizer either.

nuclear-blast-survive.jpg

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to take some responsibility too. You pick who your friends are dont you?

Pick better friends. Learn.
But most are like that.they are my childhiod friends.how to take responsibility?i gave up on friends.friends are overated.with my family are better

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
But most are like that.they are my childhiod friends.how to take responsibility?i gave up on friends.friends are overated.with my family are better
Childhood friends? Man. I have no childhood friends. Lost touch with them long long long ago.

Childhood friends you mean like primary school? Kindergarten?

Gosh. You never outgrew those guys?

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Childhood friends? Man. I have no childhood friends. Lost touch with them long long long ago.

U don have childhood friends?so u don know the feelings.friends known for 20plus years.outgrew each other will become strangers.i have becone strangers with most of them

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
U don have childhood friends?so u don know the feelings.friends known for 20plus years.outgrew each other will become strangers.i have becone strangers with most of them
So you are in your 20s or early 30s?

Sorry friends I know 20 plus years means I knew them when they were 20 plus years old. Not during my childhood.

Those kids who went with my to primary school I never talked to them after P6. I went to RI they went to SJI.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are in your 20s or early 30s?

Sorry friends I know 20 plus years means I knew them when they were 20 plus years old. Not during my childhood.

Those kids who went with my to primary school I never talked to them after P6. I went to RI they went to SJI.
I will never reveal my age.lol.i am oldee than that

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN regrets should be things that you could possibly have done but you did not KNN so not able to bonk the girls you like should not be a regret but a failure KNN unless she doggie there for you to bonk but you never do it rike my uncle once hesitated and became a lifetime regret KNN

Then I regret not bonking mediacorp superstars like Zoe Tay and Fann Wong in their younger days. There were some fleeting opportunities when we once connected. Now, we are but acquaintances at best.