• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt says they never plan for 10m, but past reports show otherwise

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now the PAP lead by Stroke Heng is resorting to the low blows again by questioning Dr Chee's integrity and his past history with the PAP. I have no doubt the scums are feeling sore on their balls right now because of Dr Chee...

They can make all kinds of accusations but it will be the 158th presstitutes (not journalists) who will do the damage.

SPH, Mediacorp and websites such as Mothershit etc. :wink:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I believe that Dr. Chee Soon Juan, will keep the PAP on their toes. It will encourage honesty and integrity.

Chee Soon Juan cannot win a seat in Parliament.

I know many of you are his supporters. I do admire him and give him credit for his perseverance.

But watch him speak. Somehow something is off. The average sinkie will never seem him as one of them.

I would even argue that Jamus Lim despite being so smart and accomplished, he comes across as a very english educated westernized kind of guy. A bit like a very young George Yeo.

Average sinkies like people who are just like them. Unless they are from PAP. PAP is known for the elites who have come to lead the less fortunate into better lives so they can accept it. It is their brand.

But opposition pride themselves as people like every sinkie.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know many of you are his supporters. I do admire him and give him credit for his perseverance.

But watch him speak. Somehow something is off. The average sinkie will never seem him as one of them.

I would even argue that Jamus Lim despite being so smart and accomplished, he comes across as a very english educated westernized kind of guy. A bit like a very young George Yeo.

Average sinkies like people who are just like them. Unless they are from PAP. PAP is known for the elites who have come to lead the less fortunate into better lives so they can accept it. It is their brand.

After 50 years of brainwashing by PAP,most sinkees suffer from Stockholm Syndrome,a victim dependent on the captor. They need to be electric-shocked to break the hallucination spell to free them from slavery.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
One must respect the true grit by CSJ...despite being beaten down and trodden by PAP in the past, he still can come out fighting for Singaporeans.

he is my man.....
he is the only one with balls big enough to whack the papigs
reminds me of JBJ

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
After 50 years of brainwashing by PAP,most sinkees suffer from Stockholm Syndrome,a victim dependent on the captor. They need to be electric-shocked to break the hallucination spell to free them from slavery.

PAP would never electric shock therapy their supporters.

Opposition is not in a position to do that without being in power.

So unfortunately you have to do it the old fashioned way. Win the election. It is very difficult. Simply because majority sinkies do love the PAP very much (reasons aside).

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
he is my man.....
he is the only one with balls big enough to whack the papigs
reminds me of JBJ

Indeed. CSJ has become a man with nothing to lose. Barring LHL turning total despot and orders arrest and execution of CSJ's wife and children. But we know that won't happen. Not in Singapore.

But he has nothing to lose. No career. No fat salary. No reputation.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies are still not politically savvy to accept SDP and Dr Chee's type of opposition. To be fair to Dr Chee, I feel he has toned down on his combative streak. The PAP led by the father, son and the holy Woody have successfully destroyed his reputation as a credible opposition. Sinkies want Oppos that won't really rock the boat. Workers Party of today won't go back to the days of JBJ who went hammers and tongs at the PAP.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sinkies are still not politically savvy to accept SDP and Dr Chee's type of opposition. To be fair to Dr Chee, I feel he has toned down on his combative streak. The PAP led by the father, son and the holy Woody has successfully destroyed his reputation as a credible opposition. Sinkies want Oppos that won't really rock the boat. Workers Party of today won't go back to the days of JBJ who went hammers and tongs at the PAP.

You have to play to what the public wants. It is a popularity contest.

All this check and balances talk is only after you get into parliament. At least in sg politics.

Sinkies don't vote for big big policies. They vote because they like this particular candidate. he was nice. Polite. He helped carry pots of plants. He helped clear drains. More like a handyman for the estate.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vivian, in his attempts to trump Dr Chee on TV, has rubbished his party's plans for 10m and even the 6.9m population master plans. I believe this was off the cuff and caused HengSK a mini stroke. The 10m population white paper had been central to Pap's master plan for growth. To make it more palatable to Singaporeans it was then watered down to 6.9m when they announced it in 2013.

Now they are doubling down on Vivian's denial and labelling Dr Chee a liar again in mainstream media.

Let's all sit back and watch the wheels come off the wagon..

View attachment 85091
By that time bala already riding off into the sunset. :cool:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to play to what the public wants. It is a popularity contest.

All this check and balances talk is only after you get into parliament. At least in sg politics.

Sinkies don't vote for big big policies. They vote because they like this particular candidate. he was nice. Polite. He helped carry pots of plants. He helped clear drains. More like a handyman for the estate.
Like that true then Aljunied will fall who can beat Victor Lie in this game he is grand master? :eek:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Like that true then Aljunied will fall who can beat Victor Lie in this game he is grand master? :eek:

Depends which party you are from.

If PAP they like when they see these DAMN POWER HIGH FLYING PEOPLE like big time surgeons or big time General willing to roll up sleeves and trousers to do sai garng.

But if you are PAP and not big time then do this sort of thing no use. It is double standard lah.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends which party you are from.

If PAP they like when they see these DAMN POWER HIGH FLYING PEOPLE like big time surgeons or big time General willing to roll up sleeves and trousers to do sai garng.

But if you are PAP and not big time then do this sort of thing no use. It is double standard lah.
Well said. Humber mah, see big general doctor do sai kang for you. Shiok shiok! :cool:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dr Anus Koh did that and lost the by-election.

But that's because he said stupid things. Must not say stupid things. And the bigger Palmer factor.

Anyway the lady he lost to. Where is she now?

There is definitely some truth when people say the opposition players are not really serious.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
But that's because he said stupid things. Must not say stupid things. And the bigger Palmer factor.

Anyway the lady he lost to. Where is she now?

There is definitely some truth when people say the opposition players are not really serious.
On the other hand we have serious but flawed candidates like Chee, GMS, fat Desmond and Steve Chia have their advances rebuffed by voters. Its whats referred to as a hygiene factor. I wouldn't put too much weight on its importance.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. CSJ has become a man with nothing to lose. Barring LHL turning total despot and orders arrest and execution of CSJ's wife and children. But we know that won't happen. Not in Singapore.

But he has nothing to lose. No career. No fat salary. No reputation.

actually I want to know his secret for being able to raise 3 kids in Singapore without pay. His wife is also not working. He is practically living my retired dream, not working and yet can raise 3 kids.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
actually I want to know his secret for being able to raise 3 kids in Singapore without pay. His wife is also not working. He is practically living my retired dream, not working and yet can raise 3 kids.

Which is why no sinkie can relate to this guy? How to? He speaks differently. Even his mandarin sounds weird. Hokkien also. Not natural.

And as you very nicely pointed out how does he make a living? He makes a living as an opposition politician?

Sorry but CSJ is unique.