• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt says they never plan for 10m, but past reports show otherwise

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if CSJ is a happy person? I think he is.

Money doesn't necessarily buy happiness. And not having money doesn't necessarily mean people are unhappy.

I think CSJ is a strong Christian and has values.

I wish him all the best and happiness in life.
in sg, i'm very contented and happy if i can lim kopi and makan lontong in siglap every morning at 6.9am after a 69km roundtrip bike ride.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't say 3 kids,raising 1 kid already very costly and stressful in Singapore.His livelihood possibly from selling his books and some royalties from his published books and some fees for his published articles.His Taiwanese wife may help contribute to the family expenditure,if necessary. Yes,they can disgrace,shame,disparage,discredit,denounce,persecute,oppress him,etc But at the end of the day,he is still a Singaporean.
He is a very loyal S’porean. I have no doubts about that. The ‘invisible hand’ takes care of him. The Govt need not probe where he gets his $$. No need.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if CSJ is a happy person? I think he is.

Money doesn't necessarily buy happiness. And not having money doesn't necessarily mean people are unhappy.

I think CSJ is a strong Christian and has values.

I wish him all the best and happiness in life.

Me too.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
As we all know any plan is fluid and dynamic...cannot say 2 years down the road the gahmen turn round and say now must need to plan for 10m.

jw5

Loyal
That is precisely what they will say 2 years down the road. :wink:

As we all know any plan is fluid and dynamic...cannot say 2 years down the road the gahmen turn round and say now must need to plan for 10m.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m re-examining myself and my bias towards CSJ all these years.

I can only draw one conclusion- we need to look at issues from many directions before drawing conclusion, we cannot just rely on one single source for information, and for that matter first impressions really last.

thats right, in life there is always both sides to a story, truth is what matters no matter whose side we are on, no one is perfect