• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

god's killings in the bible

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
whahahaha...why you not creative in your posting ?

bcos your posterior is too fagrant...
images12.jpg

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
images12.jpg

if you look closely, your dog ah sorry must called it your god... has two eyes, an upper nose, a slit mouth, etc...

you worship your posterior or is it frontal? nvm, you too stoooopid to know which is which

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
images12.jpg

if you look closely, your dog ah sorry must called it your god... has two eyes, an upper nose, a slit mouth, etc...

you worship your posterior or is it frontal? nvm, you too stoooopid to know which is which

that is your imaginary friend image lah :wink: you worship him so long liao still dont know how he look like ? i dont worship my dogs , i trained them . like how i trained you to come you come :wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is your imaginary friend image lah :wink: you worship him so long liao still dont know how he look like ? i dont worship my dogs , i trained them . like how i trained you to come you come :wink:

keep imagining. dun forget to pray to your dog five times a day

very good training for stoooopid dogs like you!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
keep imagining. dun forget to pray to your dog five times a day

very good training for stoooopid dogs like you!

whahahaha....only muslim pray to invisibleman 5 times a day lah . i dont have god how to pray ? i pray to myself can anot ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
must be your dog jesus? pls continue to worship your dog since your do not have a god

stooooopid foolish dog!

you really love to worship things is it ? why always ask me to worship or pray ? :wink: everyday , how many times do you talk to yourself ?