• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

god's killings in the bible

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh ...fuck !!!! did i throw the ball too far ...that you cant fetch ? where are you :wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh...you are back !!! :wink: thats very obedience ...now heres the bone :wink:

drifter, you definitely need english lessons as you are confusing the nouns with the adjectives

thats very obedience should be... very obedient! Alamak...

maybe you should be attending a dog school? can get plenty of bones you know?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
drifter, you definitely need english lessons as you are confusing the nouns with the adjectives

thats very obedience should be... very obedient! Alamak...

maybe you should be attending a dog school? can get plenty of bones you know?

oh you are back :wink: good . i thought you are going to miss the lunch i already prepare for you :wink:

i dont care about nouns ...so suddenly again your angmo wei become beri powerful hor :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
never mind ...i give you free roam first .:wink: . later you come back yourself ok ? i keep my door open for you .

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeppy I m back!

drifter dog, you had your fill of bones? your english has improved?

i hope attending a dog obedience school has done you wonders! or should it be obedient?

never mind, you dont know the difference anyway... hehehe, might it be different?

dog and god, you probably wont know which is which but end up worshipping the dog!

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder where is that drifter dog?

dun be too long in doggie school. cant be kept waiting too long for you to learn new tricks!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yeppy I m back!

drifter dog, you had your fill of bones? your english has improved?

i hope attending a dog obedience school has done you wonders! or should it be obedient?

never mind, you dont know the difference anyway... hehehe, might it be different?

dog and god, you probably wont know which is which but end up worshipping the dog!

oh...you miss your lunch today :wink: did AVA try to catch you on the street ? whahhhaa. i forgot to put mircochip on you , i worry you get lost and dont know how to come home :wink: . i have a dog named god :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wonder where is that drifter dog?

dun be too long in doggie school. cant be kept waiting too long for you to learn new tricks!

hows your free roam outside :wink: i get ready supper for you liao :wink: come and get it .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if that your god ?

images12.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
never mind , when you hungry you sure come back to me ...i just leave the door open ok ? :wink: when you reach here you just bark 3 times and i will know you come back :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no it is yours... haha!

paiseh , i dont have god ...i only have dog :wink: siao liao come back for supper also never bark 3 times like that how i know you come back for supper ? like that i must put a bell around your neck liao :wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
paiseh , i dont have god ...i only have dog :wink: siao liao come back for supper also never bark 3 times like that how i know you come back for supper ? like that i must put a bell around your neck liao :wink:

drifter, dun forget to put it round your doggie neck

Last edited: