• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Global Times: Trump must pay respect to China!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
?..

Also, if Trump can successfully cozy up with Putin, he will have an additional market besides Tiongland, albeit not as comparable in economic wealth. So, the ball is now in Trump's court. The Chinks are actually sitting lame ducks. What can they do except to wait for Trump's actions after he gets into the White House.

I think this is the most probable scenario. These 2 superpowers need to contain China which is already surpassing them economically and they would not like to share power with a 3rd one. Hope their actions are not too drastic that can lead to WW3.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is the most probable scenario. These 2 superpowers need to contain China which is already surpassing them economically and they would not like to share power with a 3rd one. Hope their actions are not too drastic that can lead to WW3.
Sometimes, you need a gangster to fight a gangster. Obama had been too much of a pussy willow during his term.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously dude.. Oh gosh!!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u are still denying that the market matters and the consumers matters,why does China still favour the american market over their own domestic market and desperate to keep it no matter what?america the richest country in the world with a consumer market measured in trillions of dollars and tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of people with tremendous amount of disposable income,with the ability and willingly to pay ............... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

You're still talking like your irritating clones JahWatTheFark and DevilAssHole. China will eventually build a domestic consumer market and when it has a per capita GDP similar to the USA, this market will be four times the size of America's. Then the whole world will vie to export to China, the yuan will replace the USD, Shanghai index futures will be more liquid and profitable to speculate in than S&P minis, etc. Germany is able to export more than it imports and still have a thriving middle class and it's through work, skills and SAVINGS.

if u care so much about diversity and equality why not do more to encourage more diversity in ur neighbourhood where u live?have them dine in ur restaurants where u eat go to the schools where ur kids go and do the jobs that u executives do,dont just import all these mangy m&ds and niggers and mexicans to come be cheaper better faster with me and compete with me,and ride on my bus and mrt and stink up the place,and take up my living space.forcing capitalists?fuck off u asshole,we have every human right just as u do.hey in america,the rich and upper class and elites are predominantly white,i think u should encourage more diversity u know,have 20 percent of the quotas as niggers and 20 percent of the rich population as mexicans 10 percent native americans and throw in a bunch of pinoys and vietnamese in ur rich white boys club,working in ur executive wall street films,in silicon valley,sharing ur first class lounge at panAm airlines,living on fifth avenue or weston wilton massachussets or new cannan connecticut?in malaysia the wealthy is predominantly chink,the chinese control 60% of the wealth despite being the minority.in singapore its the chink,needs more diversity dont u think?

have u visited walmart in detriot?ok fine,have u ever seen a traders joe in detriot?u think those poor niggas can afford traders joe?

Hello, hello, where you get the stupid idea that I'm for diversity and equality?

My ideal is a private island "manned" by robots. My chef, maid, gardener, etc will all be robots. This makes me an elitist in the language of peasants.

Since it is probably not attainable during my lifetime, I am in favour of COMPETITION. If Sinkies/Hongkies/Americanos don't have the right service attitude to wait on me in a restaurant, be my secretary, etc then it is fine for them to be replaced by immigrants from wherever. Of course, it is best that these immigrants don't live on the same street as me, which probably can be minimised if I choose to live in a gated and guarded community of bungalows. It is perfectly fine to live a cloistered life as long as you are not a politician making decisions that affect millions of peasants.

[video=youtube;2f2kGHcdJYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f2kGHcdJYU[/video]

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
America the British empire syndrome spend too much of their time 52% going to war with other nations one after another. Those nations under attack hated the British empire where UArseA was still British empire only name changed.

When African states rise and become superpower British empire UArseA will be in trouble. Who can forget of the past humiliations and bully by the British empire.

Under Trumpet UArseA will sink lower and chaos civil unrest followed by Yellow Peril from China.

Good watch in these next 4 years.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the background may have an agenda since america is the most veteran and experience fighting force on this planet, it is unlikely the chinese would be much to reckon with even by pushing into SCS except to intercept trades to taiwan and isolating her into surrender.

to do this, china does not have the mass or valor for such venture or misadventure so liaoning is only taking a stroll for now. is china getting into a fighting mode, yes. national policy talks about construction of refugee centers, revamping bomb shelters, upgrading arsenals but it would not likely be the first to throw the fist though something that north korea does may induce her into a war, this is likely a protracted action unlike trump decides to nuke kim.

chances... high, since there r 4 loose screws, putin, kim, trump and me. trust me ok, i tell eleven to turn right, he dare not turn left, i say fire, he will not misfire.

http://www.universityherald.com/art...ar-war-apocalypse-2017-right-trumpvictory.htm

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any one of these EUPA managers can be a better leader of Singapore than Ah Loong and his cronies :oIo:

I think China leaders cannot be credited for the efficiency of Eupa. Like Foxconn, it belongs to the Taiwanese. The Taiwanese set up the system. Taiwanese are intelligent and ruthless businessman. They are abusing the Chinese workers. Until the day the China Chinese leaders can pick up the managerial and administrative skill and kick them out, they will have to maintain the status quo of Taiwan. Eupa, under Tsann Kuen Enterprise has extensive collaboration with all renowned brands in the world. If China takes over, the existing arrangements may also end.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trumpet is a pussy chaser. A gangster Chife is normally a quiet person where Trumpet is more like a pussy eater.
Sit tight, relax and enjoy the show come 2017. I still think that to a certain extent, Trump will make things nasty for the Chinks. His list of appointees have already hinted as such.

And the Chinks must definitely be taught a hard lesson. It need not be a military confrontation but a trade bloc will be as equally damaging to its economy. Their fucking propaganda medias like the People's Daily and the Global Times are always instigating and inciting wars and fights whenever there will be a dispute. This is in stark contrast to what Abe has said in his present memorial visit to Hawaii: "to show his commitment towards the future and to never repeat the tragedy of the World War". A respected leader will never try nor allow his own state medias to act snobbishly and instigate hatred among nations to incite a war. You think that fat Chink Panda is good? His expressions have always given me a sinister side of him.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you have current is not a single china thinktank, one must be aware of the china voldermolt, mr bo si la a stalinist who still wield substantial power with the leftists controlling some of the media that advocating tougher stance against adversaries. but most of this is with the military, hence the death sentence escape him. many of the earlier advocates to eradicate corruption fall short simple because the apple didnt fall too far from eleven either.

so eleven is not on solid pedestal either.

trump will also face his own adversaries too, in the form of FED chair and as well as other party members who he dissed.

any fights will still be with shackles on

these undercurrents are similar to what is happening in malaysia and indo.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're still talking like your irritating clones JahWatTheFark and DevilAssHole. China will eventually build a domestic consumer market and when it has a per capita GDP similar to the USA, this market will be four times the size of America's. Then the whole world will vie to export to China, the yuan will replace the USD, Shanghai index futures will be more liquid and profitable to speculate in than S&P minis, etc. Germany is able to export more than it imports and still have a thriving middle class and it's through work, skills and SAVINGS.

Hello, hello, where you get the stupid idea that I'm for diversity and equality?

My ideal is a private island "manned" by robots. My chef, maid, gardener, etc will all be robots. This makes me an elitist in the language of peasants.

Since it is probably not attainable during my lifetime, I am in favour of COMPETITION. If Sinkies/Hongkies/Americanos don't have the right service attitude to wait on me in a restaurant, be my secretary, etc then it is fine for them to be replaced by immigrants from wherever. Of course, it is best that these immigrants don't live on the same street as me, which probably can be minimised if I choose to live in a gated and guarded community of bungalows. It is perfectly fine to live a cloistered life as long as you are not a politician making decisions that affect millions of peasants.

[video=youtube;2f2kGHcdJYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f2kGHcdJYU[/video]

all these shows ur hypocrisy in ur logic and ur mindset,u want diversity,u want competition as long as its not within ur class or ur status.u want to have ur cake of priviledge and eat it.since when does the rich ever want diversity?since when does the corporations ever want competition?its okay for everyone else just not for you.just like america is whining and bitching now that they for once have a truly dangerous and more than lethal rival.like in the book the first tycoon, unlike cornelius,u are less of a capitalist,less of a entrepreneur,and more of a aristocrat.u are less welcoming of competition and free market and true competition and more in favour of monopolies and restrictions to markets and uncompetitive rights granted by the state or the ruling elite.u are afraid of some mangy dog immigrant child rising from the slums of new york or india or china and thru sheer force of will destroying all the competition around him and finally crushing u and ur monopolistic empire and leaving u behind till u are nothing more than a symbol of a bygone era like Nokia.

u even go so far as to invent some fantasy where u will be served by robots hand and foot and do not have to depend on humans in some private palace or island(wow hark back to the days of aristocracy),is that all u need?why dont u go live on the moon and have a bunch of robots serve ur needs like a invalid or decrepit.lmao this is the 21st century and apparently this is the height and epitome of human ambition.except the only problem is robots would be ur downfall,since its human nature for everyone to want everything what others have,since the advent of the steam engine and the automobile and planes a hundred years ago,other elites are going to want robots as well,and corporations are either going to come up with their own versions or develop their own or copy others,just like the hordes of irobots appearing on kickstarter and indiegogo.china is going to copy them all and start mass producing them for the masses,and pretty soon the middle class and the poor would have armies of robots,the poor farmer in thailand is going to have robots up the wazoo serving them hand and foot,labouring and working to create wealth for them,robots maintaining robots and robots creating more robots.and since everyone is now rich which means nobody is rich,different levels of wealth but all living in their own bubbles of prosperity(after all u arent exactly the richest man with robots in the world either) and u will become irrelevant just like every other human beings.

also thank you for countering my argument of the present world with future china,u just agreed that the market and the consumers do matter,yes china in future will develop their own wealthy and prosperous middle class and domestic market,yes china would be 4x richer,yes the world will pivot to china and start exporting to china,this proves CONSUMERS MATTER AND CONSUMERS PROPEL CONSUMPTION AND THE ECONOMY AND WITHOUT A STRONG MIDDLE CLASS OF CONSUMERS THAT ARE HIGHLY PAID THERE CAN BE NO HEALTHY ECONOMY AND STRONG CORPORATE PROFITS.IF U DONT PAY UR WORKERS WELL,THERE WILL BE NO ONE TO BUY UR SHIT.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes, you need a gangster to fight a gangster. Obama had been too much of a pussy willow during his term.

Obama was realistic ...Americans cannot tahan seeing dead American soldiers. So, diplomacy was the way to go.

The days when America can push his weight around is over. Trump will realize that soon enough.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sit tight, relax and enjoy the show come 2017. I still think that to a certain extent, Trump will make things nasty for the Chinks. His list of appointees have already hinted as such.

And the Chinks must definitely be taught a hard lesson. It need not be a military confrontation but a trade bloc will be as equally damaging to its economy. Their fucking propaganda medias like the People's Daily and the Global Times are always instigating and inciting wars and fights whenever there will be a dispute. This is in stark contrast to what Abe has said in his present memorial visit to Hawaii: "to show his commitment towards the future and to never repeat the tragedy of the World War". A respected leader will never try nor allow his own state medias to act snobbishly and instigate hatred among nations to incite a war. You think that fat Chink Panda is good? His expressions have always given me a sinister side of him.

What can Trump do to China? China just decides to engage in a trade war with Trump. The fortune 500 companies CEO will humtum Trump when that trade war affects the profits of those companies. There is little growth potential for an inward looking USA. China has Asia, South America and Africa as markets. USA has nothing ...even the Europeans will not want to deal with US if Trump decides to push them on NATO.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the background may have an agenda since america is the most veteran and experience fighting force on this planet, it is unlikely the chinese would be much to reckon with even by pushing into SCS except to intercept trades to taiwan and isolating her into surrender.

to do this, china does not have the mass or valor for such venture or misadventure so liaoning is only taking a stroll for now. is china getting into a fighting mode, yes. national policy talks about construction of refugee centers, revamping bomb shelters, upgrading arsenals but it would not likely be the first to throw the fist though something that north korea does may induce her into a war, this is likely a protracted action unlike trump decides to nuke kim.

chances... high, since there r 4 loose screws, putin, kim, trump and me. trust me ok, i tell eleven to turn right, he dare not turn left, i say fire, he will not misfire.

http://www.universityherald.com/art...ar-war-apocalypse-2017-right-trumpvictory.htm

It is so easy to intimidate the Americans ...a couple of brutal slaying of US troops will be sufficient to get the majority of Americans to force Trump out.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think China leaders cannot be credited for the efficiency of Eupa. Like Foxconn, it belongs to the Taiwanese. The Taiwanese set up the system. Taiwanese are intelligent and ruthless businessman. They are abusing the Chinese workers. Until the day the China Chinese leaders can pick up the managerial and administrative skill and kick them out, they will have to maintain the status quo of Taiwan. Eupa, under Tsann Kuen Enterprise has extensive collaboration with all renowned brands in the world. If China takes over, the existing arrangements may also end.

correct. take out the taiwanese ownership and management, and these tiong factories will have a hard time wheeling and dealing the supply chain with u.s. manufacturers, wholesale and retail businesses. the biggest market afterall for these factories is still the u.s.

sony has had to hire taiwan born americans with insights to taiwan supply chain best practice to work out their lacklustre sales and declining product marketability in the u.s. their jap expats cannot cut it.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is so easy to intimidate the Americans ...a couple of brutal slaying of US troops will be sufficient to get the majority of Americans to force Trump out.

That is more of the undoing of msm sensationalising events to drum up deaths of americans n jews, pushing Washington to do more to address them.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is more of the undoing of msm sensationalising events to drum up deaths of americans n jews, pushing Washington to do more to address them.

The news media merely reports things that interest Americans just like right-wing media reports stuff that interest right-wingers. By the way, you can make big dough creating fake news for right-wingers.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
correct. take out the taiwanese ownership and management, and these tiong factories will have a hard time wheeling and dealing the supply chain with u.s. manufacturers, wholesale and retail businesses. the biggest market afterall for these factories is still the u.s.

sony has had to hire taiwan born americans with insights to taiwan supply chain best practice to work out their lacklustre sales and declining product marketability in the u.s. their jap expats cannot cut it.

China won't collapse without the US market. A US-China trade war will lead to more suffering in the US. Americans are dead broke ...when they can't even buy cheap stuff from China, they become more broke. They won't be able to buy much of the Made-in-USA products unless they are priced like the Made-in-China ones.
China has Asia, South American and Africa as markets. USA has ????

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where products r made does not matter, real issue is corporate got so huge they can ignore taxman n channel their profits elsewhere, even trump does that, gg into india. > 1/2 of their problems can b eradicated if they can get hold of tax evasion.